3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Former is always asked.
So if I reply "Yes", will I get the same reaction as by oopsing during a chastity sentence (during or outside the session)? With a doubling of the sentence, etc.? Because then, it's a 100% duplicate.

Did you consider that No Stroking and No Touching may clash a bit? I.e., the player has an ability to beg out of the latter, but the former still stays on. I'm curious as to how they interact with the Chastity Device modifier, too.

I'm glad to report that the difficulty seems to have been increased, compared to the March's v.0.15.
1. As previously, with Sadistic on, Succu-chan sometimes "wants you to fail", and that has a 50% chance of adding a day to the chastity sentence on Hard.
2. But in my latest experience, I have also encountered the recurrent choice event - an edging session vs 1 day. Now that can rake up the net result.

A bug? I have gotten a request to stroke while holding breath with the No Stroking modifier.

On another note, when she asks the player to edge with No Stroking, is he supposed to fail? Or am I taking it too literally?

I have tested what happens if you fail to edge within x sec! You get a random punishment!

The session was without No Touching because I set the RNG at 80%, so dick flicks were enabled.

An issue? The failed session choice event has +1 chastity session vs CBT x80... the latter of which is roughly equal to any other CBT request? Shouldn't it be like 400?

...And she actually wanted me to disobey, so I got away scot-free?

Failing the stakes rewards the player with a lewd outfit? Slightly jarring (I get it, it's two events). Also, there are buttons OK/Sorry/Beg - aren't the first two the same?

Quite a hilarious bit of emergent gameplay: beg to continue the session - succeed (High Expectations) - disbelieves a yandere answer - proceeds to CBT and end the session right after anyway.

It's interesting that I got a reward ending while she was furious. (Some interesting poses with those Alarak's fingernails.)

Reactions: Bhurk

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Btw, shouldn't there be an Oops button in the denial/in-sentence ending? Also wanted to ask, what was the matter with changing Disobey to Disobeyed in specific places? And why is there pink font if she's not Thirsty?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Is it possible that chain headpats are caused by the Gagged and/or Collared modifiers?

Does the "haven't played in more than a day" event count the 24 hr. from the point of a session, not days per se? I.e., session 1 at 05:00 on day 1, session 2 at 20:00 on day 2 seem to count as three days apart.

Some really nice poses!
When will we get the v0.17 version here?
It's in post #602, but don't bother, it's locked behind an IQ test.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
This link is only for patreon. In this forum there are people who have the link for mega and put it here. Please, can anyone put that link here?
What's the point? V.0.17 is good enough. V.0.18 is mostly for cummies and gays. Also, consider that waiting additional time is beneficial both to the developer and for the sake of bug-detection. (In addition, it's slightly ironic; you might consider playing a chastity sentence before the new version is posted here.)

Btw, not to appear insolent, I'd like SuccuDev to grace my nagging questions with his warm attention once more. I'm patient, however.

P.S. Is this thread hidden on the forums? It's never visible.

• Angry
Reactions: jodah_archmage
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes