3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

meirth

Apr 27, 2021
Is palming hidden behind some toggle now or something? Haven't gotten it in a couple of versions.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I don't want to appear nagging and rude, BUT: 1) part of my fetish has been reading your Trello roadmap, is everything alright?; 2) is the version posted here capable of saving progress (haven't tested myself)?

(I was going to sub on Patreon, but instead bought a smaller cock cage.)

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
Hey, it's me again. I got the same bug where the text goes all glitchy again but this time it happened during the session and before the edge challenge (which I had turned off).

rob_josh

May 27, 2021
For those who do not want to make the torrent I hosted the files on Mega and MediaFire.
Thank RandomNamerand for sharing the files.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for this file! I cant figure out how to get the game out from the files to be honest. It would be very helpful if you could give me some instructions!

hp3600

Oct 5, 2020
Thank you for this file! I cant figure out how to get the game out from the files to be honest. It would be very helpful if you could give me some instructions!
I would recommend using 7-zip, once you have it just right-click the file, hover over 7-zip and choose to extract the file.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
1. Not the glitchy text, but extremely rarely, I do get a bug where the Succubus rapidly changes to a different posture.
2. Great work on the model, customisation and outfits! I have grown curious, however - have you not added the banal archetypal dominatrix attire yet? "Fuck you, leather woman"-style? I'm not even a huge fan, just feel it appropriate.
3. There's finally a strap-on option for Succu-chan! Too bad it is only worn when she's naked and thus is cancelled out by the "Never naked" toggle.
4. What's up with the face blushing? It seems to occur sporadically; could it be turned into a toggle (permanent/sporadic/disabled), or as a response to disobeying, or during the "free stroking" scene?
5. Now I get what you meant by disabling options - the entire Settings button disappears during a chastity sentence! (Including the session duration options! It also means I can't reset a difficulty if she decides to increase it?) And the Endings panel has what I understand is pure randomiser - "her choice"? Still, when is the button set to reappear? Before the release in the first session of the new sentence? Because if so, it still doesn't achieve what I wished for - the ability to lock the Endings for a number of sessions.
6. What's the difference between No Stroking and No Touching?
7. I can't believe I never realised that the player can dispel his own modifier! It's literally like World of Warcraft, they are considered buffs and can be clicked off. What's the point of "Beg" at the start to allow touching?
8. Bug - the sadistic punishments and sometimes the yandere scenes cause a laughter which is abnormally loud. Why. (I thought this was fixed?)
9. A stupid request - what if there were a visual option for Succu-chan to wear a ball-gag? In rare circumstances, of course - during the free stroking scene when she pleasures herself, and maybe as one of the possible reward ending poses? (I'm not one of those folks demanding switch customisation, but I love ball-gags).
10. Unfortunately, this time the new version did not unlock my settings. And weirdly enough, I tried Alt/F4ing and... it didn't seem to work? It didn't count as a session, or as an aborted session. Did you change it? Or should I have aborted after the second line of dialogue? (Either way, I have already played 10 sessions.)
11. What's the difference between Pass and Disobeyed? I think, it pertains to CEI (Endings were on her choice, and it includes CEI, unfortunately), and Disobeyd means an orgasm without CEI?
12. What's up with the Unreadable modifier? It seems constantly to apply?
13 Once, I seemed to get 3 headpatting events in a row. I toggled the Moody modifier on, and it is considered a reward, so intended? At least, the eye contact event doesn't repeat more than once per session anymore.
14. Why does Succu-chan refer to the player as "it"? Because gender hasn't been implemented yet (lol)? I get it, the new naming system is new, but still.
15. One of the possible session stakes is "next session worthy of hell (Sadistic, Kinky, Short Fuse, Merciless)" - but what if the player already chose those? Another is lock the programme for a week - quite harsher. And a third one - "all difficulties maxed" - quite a predicament when they are also locked!
16. What are Merciless and Unforgiving?
17. During the free stroking event when she masturbates, the scene ends with her laughing as usual, but she doesn't stop pleasuring herself, and I think, the sounds can interfere with one another? Might look into it.
18. There is no way to check the chastity duration now aside from Succu-chan's session end remark (with all Settings locked). Might plaster it over the now-gone Settings button?
19. Again, incredible work on the attires! This simple white outfit has literally three shades of crème beige - one for the skirt, another for the top, and the skin is different, too (I chose the "pale" toggle - does it override the skin tone, btw?). Don't like the blushing, however - like the tail, it interferes with screenshotting.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
So how do you exactly get a "Stakes punishment"? She gave me some stakes at the beginning, and I chose the one where she would edge with ASMR for a long time before orgasm. I failed that session with an oops, but the next session happened and she never did the ASMR thing. Does it only happen with certain endings or something?

Reactions: DerpyPancake

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Anyone have the full 0.17 version android?
It will be posted here after the P*treons get their first dibs on it.
Post #602?
So how do you exactly get a "Stakes punishment"? She gave me some stakes at the beginning, and I chose the one where she would edge with ASMR for a long time before orgasm. I failed that session with an oops, but the next session happened and she never did the ASMR thing. Does it only happen with certain endings or something?
How are you supposed to get an ending after you... ended it all yourself? Fail the session with Disobeys. I got the ASMR as advertised.
where is the bottom to hide the text? i remember a bottom somewhere :/
Unfortunately, the button* was removed. The functionality is still there - when you click the top of the screen and hold it for 4 sec.

On another note, it's interesting that the player can get a reward ending, Disobey, and get a session failure/stakes.

What's the difference between "whether you enjoyed yourself too much - yes/no" and "you're still as frustrated as you were last time - thank you/oops"? The latter is clearly a chastity failure, and also pops up after a usual denial ending, but the former?

Also, shouldn't chastity disable the option to clear the game save, too?

Re: counted tasks; 400 ball slaps after a taunt! Nice.

dingledangle9

Apr 29, 2019
Post #602?

How are you supposed to get an ending after you... ended it all yourself? Fail the session with Disobeys. I got the ASMR as advertised.

You obviously didn't even read my message at all. " I failed that session with an oops, but the next session happened". Next session. There were two. Please actually read shit before you quote, thanks.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
You obviously didn't even read my message at all. " I failed that session with an oops, but the next session happened". Next session. There were two. Please actually read shit before you quote, thanks.
You're so aggressive. I read your post. If I understand the mechanic correctly, the stake in question pertains to the ending - it must occur before the ending, and you already accomplished an ending by pressing the Oops button. I have all the screenshots in the world.

By the way, SuccuDev, what does the "Did you make it in time?" mean exactly? Is it effectively the same as the Pass button? Does the player just admit to not ruining if he replies with No?

Reactions: Bhurk

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Post #602?

Unfortunately, the button* was removed. The functionality is still there - when you click the top of the screen and hold it for 4 sec.

On another note, it's interesting that the player can get a reward ending, Disobey, and get a session failure/stakes.

What's the difference between "whether you enjoyed yourself too much - yes/no" and "you're still as frustrated as you were last time - thank you/oops"? The latter is clearly a chastity failure, and also pops up after a usual denial ending, but the former?

Also, shouldn't chastity disable the option to clear the game save, too?

Re: counted tasks; 400 ball slaps after a taunt! Nice.
I just looked at the link, I guess it's out in the wild now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes