3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
I swear every time I use the naming feature if the name has a space in it or idk it just fucking glitches out whenever she talks about it and tries to use the name

prntctc

Sep 29, 2020
Those reporting problems with starting the game. If you're on Windows, you wouldn't happen to be copying new versions over the contents of one and the same folder? I think it's better to do a "clean install", so to speak. Extract new version into a separate folder or delete all files from the folder the game was in before placing the new version there. I think, all the stuff that would transfer across versions are in app data or windows registry anyway.

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
Those reporting problems with starting the game. If you're on Windows, you wouldn't happen to be copying new versions over the contents of one and the same folder? I think it's better to do a "clean install", so to speak. Extract new version into a separate folder or delete all files from the folder the game was in before placing the new version there. I think, all the stuff that would transfer across versions are in app data or windows registry anyway.
The problem being that, first of all, I simply extract the game folder, open it, and then launch the game, so no version go and conflict each other. I don't think cleaning the game registry will help in any ways, why ? The first time I tried to play this game, it was 0.23, and so the version where this problem appeared. All version before, work, no problem, it's clearly just a bug that was somehow not fixed. I'm still able to play it on phone because a kind guy uploaded the 0.22 version of the game.

Reactions: Blink182Enema

bosujima

Oct 11, 2018
Does anyone else think that the in taskmaster system is kind of out of place.
I mean the idea is good but if a player cant tie a task to a certain trigger condition then the whole system is pointless this goes, especially for the multi-step tasks.
Tasks need to be tied to kinks and objects to be immersive and appropriate.

On a side note binding tasks to kinks and objects could even result in more content, example copy that taskmaster mechanic, place it in options, call it taunts and that would give the player the option to write there own taunts and dirty talk. Same system different title.

Last edited:

Blink182Enema

Feb 16, 2018
Still having massive frame rate issues. I can get it to load and my session starts at 30 odd fps, but by the time the rhythm ending arrives I'm down to 3 of 4 frames. Is anyone having this issue on PC? I'm thinking it might be a phone issue

Reactions: tehqu1

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yeah, SuccuDev wasn't very fond of that "entitled" personality trait that like 90% of f95 users have. Better ask anywhere else instead of this thread if you wish to report anything, like Discord.
*Sighs* I remember Succudev used to frequent this thread daily. I am afraid to ask but what did the Choosingbeggars do to drive him away?

Succudev, if you are reading this, please know that the choosingbeggars don't speak for the rest of us.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
*Sighs* I remember Succudev used to frequent this thread daily. I am afraid to ask but what did the Choosingbeggars do to drive him away?

Succudev, if you are reading this, please know that the choosingbeggars don't speak for the rest of us.
Well, some guy tortured SuccuDev last time by even arguing. Click on one of these and scroll back to immerse yourself into the events. Though i'm pretty sure it's not a permanent leave, dev is probably going to visit us from time to time, just not as often as other places.

As for anyone else that's not a goddamn princess (no offense, kinky people into being princesses); there's literally a thread open on my discord to feedback favor gains currently. I don't come back to this forum frequently throughout the month partly for sanity reasons due to certain types of people. If you have feedback after experiencing it, that's the place where I'll be most likely to see it and consider it
Time and energy are limited, I'd much prefer to encourage an environment where I can ration it to people who put thought and care behind their feedback. The rest can go into anonymous feedback, where I have to wade through seas of dumb horny to find the rare few gold nuggets. I've already given you so much time it's unfair to my actual supporters.

Last edited:
Reactions: colorlessblue

SnowyFrost

Oct 28, 2020
First time looking at the thread for a few months but just to give the general idea of why I'm not around anymore:

It's honestly simpler than that; I have more productive things to do at this point and everything can be concentrated in the discord if people genuinely want help, where there's more people to answer questions anyways.

also yeah I fuckin' hate the entitled bullshit and turns out this website has a whole lot of it and tends to way overestimate its value and I hate what it does to other smaller devs.
(but admittedly I enjoyed writing those posts, it's really just a matter of time.)
I just found this game, and am amazed at its quality and love put into it.
After reading a couple of things, no wonder some devs straight up leave F95.

Keep up the astonishing work.

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
Bro What the fuck is this game. I just started the game and then the bitch says to me "i dont wanna talk to you for one week". And why it is so slow paced.....
It's a game about you not having control. It's about the "Succubus" having control. She doesn't wanna let you stroke your dick? Well, you don't get to stroke your dick.

Reactions: blarg0192

Squall14

Oct 2, 2021
It's a game about you not having control. It's about the "Succubus" having control. She doesn't wanna let you stroke your dick? Well, you don't get to stroke your dick.
What's the fucking point and how it has so many stars? I don't wanna be rude but i don't wanna waste my time as well.

Reactions: Kestral
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes