3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Floor_skin

Aug 24, 2020
Is it just me or has the game not carried over save data from each session since V0.23R1? I have to manually import the save from my notes everytime and it doesn't keep track of favor. :(

prntctc

Sep 29, 2020
And it still has the same game breaking bugs that it had in version 16 lol. Which is the last version I tried to play.

#1 issue is when she gets stuck in an infinite loop and keeps telling you to repeat the same task for fucking ever.

<...>
It isn't a glitch. She's setting you up to ask for mercy. Do it too early and she won't grant it, maybe earning you brat points. Do it way late and you set the expectations bar higher. At least that's how I see it.

What I'm wondering is if "Status" got broken in the latest versions. I saw the game (with "Hidden Mood" enabled though) where nothing ever gets displayed in Status.
The status might be not helping immersion, but it lets the player track the persistence of accessories, poses and stuff.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

track989

Mar 25, 2018
I keep seeing this pop up so I finally gave it a go. I got some mild enjoyment out of Fap Queen and that original Fap Hero video with the intermittent dialogue popups from the succubus, reviews seemed to say this was a much more in-depth execution of something like that...

Positives: the model looks nice and has some good poses, customisation is impressive
Negatives: I tried to go in with an open mind but really I think the game is not targeted at me, most of the orders are non-sexual. So even with an attractive jpeg on the screen telling me to do it, doing 30 pushups followed by 20 seconds of "massaging your balls" followed by 2 minutes of pushups followed by writing a phrase on a piece of paper 20x is just not a turn on for me, it's tedious. Same for writing a phrase on a piece of paper 20 times. In general once it started giving instructions relating to condoms and permanent markers they were just too much and i didn't bother anymore, i was expecting less extreme requests than "put on condoms until you can't feel your dick" or "write an entire phrase in permanent marker on your wrist" (on that note, 2 minutes of continuous pushups also is kind of insane for an impromptu task). Refusing anything plunges the mood from ecstatic to furious and immediately results in a bunch of other stuff you presumably also won't want to do if you refused anything in the first place.

I guess what I expected was: smug succubus tells you to look at her ass/tits/face and jack off slow/fast/loosely/stop, and some bonuses for people who want to enable them for stuff like toys/anal/etc. Instead I got 45+ minutes of almost completely non-sexual instructions followed by a few minutes of "great stuff, now jack off" - I'm sure there are plenty of people who are into the "following orders" fetish even for non-sexual orders enough to enjoy the whole game but it didn't do much for me.

So, negative review here, but I think I'm just not the target audience. If there is a combination of settings that massively limits the volume of exercises, 20x task repetitions, severity of requests, etc, and makes it more of a purely JOI focused thing rather than 15% JOI + 85% servitude fetish, I would probably give it another go, but I dunno if that exists

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Here i thought it would be a game of well Simulator one
But it was a Fap Simulator type one and i play eroge but i do not fap :| this is why i always won at NNN

colorlessblue

Apr 16, 2020
I keep seeing this pop up so I finally gave it a go. I got some mild enjoyment out of Fap Queen and that original Fap Hero video with the intermittent dialogue popups from the succubus, reviews seemed to say this was a much more in-depth execution of something like that...

Positives: the model looks nice and has some good poses, customisation is impressive
Negatives: I tried to go in with an open mind but really I think the game is not targeted at me, most of the orders are non-sexual. So even with an attractive jpeg on the screen telling me to do it, doing 30 pushups followed by 20 seconds of "massaging your balls" followed by 2 minutes of pushups followed by writing a phrase on a piece of paper 20x is just not a turn on for me, it's tedious. Same for writing a phrase on a piece of paper 20 times. In general once it started giving instructions relating to condoms and permanent markers they were just too much and i didn't bother anymore, i was expecting less extreme requests than "put on condoms until you can't feel your dick" or "write an entire phrase in permanent marker on your wrist" (on that note, 2 minutes of continuous pushups also is kind of insane for an impromptu task). Refusing anything plunges the mood from ecstatic to furious and immediately results in a bunch of other stuff you presumably also won't want to do if you refused anything in the first place.

I guess what I expected was: smug succubus tells you to look at her ass/tits/face and jack off slow/fast/loosely/stop, and some bonuses for people who want to enable them for stuff like toys/anal/etc. Instead I got 45+ minutes of almost completely non-sexual instructions followed by a few minutes of "great stuff, now jack off" - I'm sure there are plenty of people who are into the "following orders" fetish even for non-sexual orders enough to enjoy the whole game but it didn't do much for me.

So, negative review here, but I think I'm just not the target audience. If there is a combination of settings that massively limits the volume of exercises, 20x task repetitions, severity of requests, etc, and makes it more of a purely JOI focused thing rather than 15% JOI + 85% servitude fetish, I would probably give it another go, but I dunno if that exists
Not sure what settings you enabled but I can tell you that your initial expectation is defo what a lot of people are getting from the game, as opposed to your actual experience. Maybe try turning off the content that you disliked in the settings.

kht

Nov 16, 2016

While I also suffer from not being the target audience, and completely agree there's waaay too much non-sexual crap for what's supposed to be fapping aid tool... I'm pretty sure all of the stuff you mention there is toggable, so maybe you could check the accessories and kink settings and disable all that?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
doing 30 pushups followed by 20 seconds of "massaging your balls" followed by 2 minutes of pushups followed by writing a phrase on a piece of paper 20x is just not a turn on for me, it's tedious.
This post has triggered me so much, it prompted me to log in and reply. Like wtf? What toggles did you enable? In my year of playing, I have never ever even seen these tasks... because I never enabled physical exercises in the first place! Neither did I toggle "pen & paper". RTFM, bro. How hard is it to check the settings?

It's literally as if you enabled pussy and then complained you didn't get dick-related tasks!

I guess what I expected was: smug succubus tells you to look at her ass/tits/face and jack off slow/fast/loosely/stop, and some bonuses for people who want to enable them for stuff like toys/anal/etc.
Exactly what this game is for me. With the added bonus of denial - because I toggled it on! Along with CBT. Rhythm CBT, to be exact. This game has opened such horizons to me I never expected to see in my solitary life - such as dick-slapping-induced ruined orgasms.

#1 issue is when she gets stuck in an infinite loop and keeps telling you to repeat the same task for fucking ever.
Not-smart alert, not-smart alert. It's an event that can be disabled, again. Either way, it's not a bug, you're supposed to monitor her mood, and ask for mercy when she's content with your performance. Even my autistic brain got it quite naturally.

track989

Mar 25, 2018
Not sure what settings you enabled but I can tell you that your initial expectation is defo what a lot of people are getting from the game, as opposed to your actual experience. Maybe try turning off the content that you disliked in the settings.
While I also suffer from not being the target audience, and completely agree there's waaay too much non-sexual crap for what's supposed to be fapping aid tool... I'm pretty sure all of the stuff you mention there is toggable, so maybe you could check the accessories and kink settings and disable all that?
This post has triggered me so much, it prompted me to log in and reply. Like wtf? What toggles did you enable? In my year of playing, I have never ever even seen these tasks... because I never enabled physical exercises in the first place! Neither did I toggle "pen & paper". RTFM, bro. How hard is it to check the settings?
Thank you, I tried it again after going through and just disabling every single checkbox toggle and it is indeed a fair bit more like what I was expecting.

I think my issue was that I was expecting the optional toggles to just expand the game slightly and add a bit of variety, so before playing I just ticked everything I was ok/comfortable with; but rather than being like add-ons, they're more like full overhaul mods/expansions. The core content that makes up the base game almost doesn't occur at all if you have a handful of optional tickboxes enabled (or perhaps just certain specific ones), so I somehow ended up thinking if I turned off all the toggles there'd be no content. Or, in other words, I interpreted the toggles as being like the vore toggle in MGQ (toggle this on if you're ok with seeing it, toggle it off to block that content) but it ended up being more equivalent to if MGQ had a vore toggle where if you turn it on, every single enemy now only does vore moves and plays a vore scene

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Thank you, I tried it again after going through and just disabling every single checkbox toggle and it is indeed a fair bit more like what I was expecting.
You're not alone. It took me forever to find a good preset for VS; a lot of the toggles have lackluster descriptions of what they actually entail and the intensity of various toggles can vary wildly.
Understanding how the habbits, commands and such work took a while to figure out. And obviously you have to lie to Succ when you're still tinkering with the system while she tracks your bs runs.
The whole chastity setup gets me each update again (for some reason the presets are never kept despite export/import); I only want it to trigger on bad endings 100% of the time, but I regularly forget how to make it so.

If you have the time to spare I'd recommend investing a couple of hours in ultra short tinker sessions to get something you like. I don't know if it will be worth it to you in the end, but I think it's better than failing a session because you weren't sure what a toggle involved.

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
0.25R1 is out. I'll post links and full patch notes once I'm home, assuming someone else doesn't beat me.

For now, here's patch botes tldr

Patch Notes TLDR:

• New in-game menu allowing you to Safe Word the session. This can mean a pause, or ending the session.
  • New Quickies system. Quickies are shorter sessions for when you don’t have much time!
  • Regular Quickies are focused on edging and teasing.
  • Rhythm Quickies are purely focused around a metronome rhythm game experience.
  • Free Quickies are a way for you to engage with the game and respect your contract with your Succubus even while doing other things.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
It doesn't let me get past the passcode screen. Regardless of what is entered it flashes red. Tried entering the first one I entered multiple times thinking it was asking to set one but that didnt work.
Did you try entering "8008135" (BOOBIES)?

I just want to remind everyone that SuccuDev has kept the pace of one update per month since May 2020 (not counting bug fixes and test versions).
Maintaining that scedule for over two years is nothing short of impressive. Good on you Succudev!

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes