3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Aug 14, 2019
Getting an endless load screen for Windows on the latest version. Is this some new kink I've just discovered? Like edging my excitement to play the game? Spicy.

Asd0702

Dec 12, 2021
Hey there, downloaded the game for handy and pc, but i cant get past the loading screen
More as a third wont load, any ideas?

Deadman23

Mar 6, 2018
I'm actually enjoy this game, I like the new update and so I have no grief. This is just my opinion but interactive game's are fun. So why not have the succubus be mad at if you touch her. I know it's not that type of game but she's giving you instructions why can't you give instructions to the succubus as well in the game as a feature. Just saying. I lasted 18 days in no nut November. I'm scorpio so thx for adding that feature. I wonder if the dev is going to something special for Christmas for virtual succubus. But I know the game get updated on the 10th of every month. Keep up the great work on virtual succubus. I'm not being sarcastic either.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Have you ever thought of implementing a way to sync Bluetooth controllable toys such as a lovense to the game?
This is something I have been waiting for a long time. Even better if SuccuChan can domme two Lovense users together.

Teritius

Jan 5, 2021
I feel like the endless mode is too punishing. If you ask for mercy too soon, you could end up in a loop where she'll never let you cum. Maybe have her make us prove how desperate we are when we ask for mercy, insted of a simple yes/no answer?

kosanostra

Jun 28, 2020
Got crush on starting the new session. Fixed by deleting lib_burst_generated.dll and lib_burst_generated.txt in prugins folder. I wonder what they do and i`m, looks like, alone with this issue)

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT

Shynasha

Mar 19, 2019
So, I tested both Android and PC on version 0.24, none of them work. Just, infinite loading. The heck ?

Blink182Enema

Feb 16, 2018
So, I tested both Android and PC on version 0.24, none of them work. Just, infinite loading. The heck ?
I can get mine to load on Android, but as the session progresses the frame rate plummets. I go from between 37-40 fps at the start of the session to a solid 3 fps by the end. It's a shame cause I love the new endings, but I'm still rocking V0.22 until I can figure something out.

Does it hang on the loading screen before the main menu?

Reactions: eUTCnFFGYbNT
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes