3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Flagif

Apr 5, 2022
Hi there!

So... I have an LG G6 android phone and Virtual Succubus is really slow on it. Slow loading, and slow between scenes. I disabled everything in graphics menu, still not enough. Does my LG G6 a low end phone now? I remember it was quite good when I bought it...
So... is there anything else I can try, or I have to buy a new phone? I don't play on phone usually, and I am pleased with this model most of the time. But I was already thinking about to get a new one. I would like to hear your opinions :)
Yes that it is on the lower end. It just has the minimum requierements to run that app. For Android it's Quad Core and 4GB Ram. However the app is poorly optimized and even High End phones suffer long loading times. Try to stop other background apps and clear some cache. If that doesn't work you can stream it from PC to your phone.

Reactions: NyqueIgrol

NyqueIgrol

Nov 1, 2018
Yes that it is on the lower end. It just has the minimum requierements to run that app. For Android it's Quad Core and 4GB Ram. However the app is poorly optimized and even High End phones suffer long loading times. Try to stop other background apps and clear some cache. If that doesn't work you can stream it from PC to your phone.
Thank you for the tips and tricks, I think I'll remote play it :)

StickyFinger

Nov 24, 2021
Why after few years there still no fullscreen option? At this point is a joke, i mean pretty sure main audience is pc, at worce 50/50, people upgrade from old monitors each year, they switch to more res each year, and this is game placed seems
1/4 of my screen and i have only full hd, at 4k its maybe 1/8 if not worse, that bs, at this point i would drop your MikuMikuDance engine for animation and modeling (or what are you using) but still stay unity, set game res to full hd in unity, for animation pick blender, build model myself or buy someone who can do it, spend time animatind and etc, and only then do content, japan in h rpgs do 800x600 res for lulz for example, but at least you can set it fullscreen even at cost lose quality, there you forsed focus at 1/5 screen and lose eyes when fapping, that not cool

Flagif

Apr 5, 2022
Why after few years there still no fullscreen option? At this point is a joke, i mean pretty sure main audience is pc, at worce 50/50, people upgrade from old monitors each year, they switch to more res each year, and this is game placed seems
1/4 of my screen and i have only full hd, at 4k its maybe 1/8 if not worse, that bs, at this point i would drop your MikuMikuDance engine for animation and modeling (or what are you using) but still stay unity, set game res to full hd in unity, for animation pick blender, build model myself or buy someone who can do it, spend time animatind and etc, and only then do content, japan in h rpgs do 800x600 res for lulz for example, but at least you can set it fullscreen even at cost lose quality, there you forsed focus at 1/5 screen and lose eyes when fapping, that not cool
There is a FAQ in Discord.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In Windows try alt+Enter.

Radley

Feb 9, 2018
Do you know any applications to be able to stream it?

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
This needs a god damn skip button. Im so tired of this game getting stuck on a task for 5 minutes
What do you mean? The timed tasks? Because those rarely go over 100 sec for me, and can be disobeyed.

Or if you mean some kind of a bug? I know I got one a few weeks ago when transitioned to a new version, and it kept repeating the same task 5 times in a row. But again, that's a bug, and I hadn't even seen it before.

Glitch102

Jun 22, 2021
I scrolled through the nicknames the succubus can be called and, do correct me if I'm wrong, but there is no 'Onee-san' or 'Nee-san' option. There is an 'Onee-sama' option, but that one feels a little formal. I think those two would be good options to add, especially with options like 'Mama' already being here.

Also, for future reference, how can I update the game? I don't really know how I would.

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Also, for future reference, how can I update the game? I don't really know how I would.
You download the new version and copy it into a new folder.
Just make sure you don't start the new version yet or delete the old version; make a save backup first:
To create a backup save, go into options -> save options -> copy save to clipboard -> insert save into a txt file and save said txt file.
When starting the new version, go back into options -> save options -> import save.

Unless that particular issue has finally been solved here's a heads up:
If the new version changes some setting menu (i.e. a new kink is added to the Kinks menu or a tattoo is added in the Visuals menu) then those setting menus don't get loaded properly and default to the basic setting (i.e. nothing checked). Same goes for the preset. So in that case you have to reconfigure these particular settings menus again manually.
So for example if you're like me and have customized your Succ to look a certain way with tattoos under certain moods and want her to keep looking that way note down the individual options you had set before booting into the new version.

It sucks to be honest, but oh well...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and xtended

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Miumean

Sep 21, 2019
Dev, could you add skin/hair color sliders instead of just red/pale and let us choose tattoo colors etc.? Also having a cocksleeve animation would be cool.
And expand the player outfit system by letting us mark certain clothes as "fetish", "normal", "revealing" so she picks certain sets when she's kinky for example.

Maybe add a "workout buddy" roleplay with just exercise tasks but she also does the same exercises (like a sexy wii-fit game)

Reactions: rebekah1
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes