3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Megatom

Dec 2, 2021
So what about "Exhibitionism" toggle? I didn't saw any of task related on that. Why this option is exist if doesn't have any content?

Last edited:
Reactions: rocky19141

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
Yo, megacipher, did you do the VS Signature Image yourself? Think you could add the VS Logo (maybe even the new one Succu-Dev just sneak-peeked) and a an F95 Zone part to make it more streamlined with most other Fan Signatures?

Edit: I'm stupid... Just yet read the "drawn by" part. Still, I think it would be dope to have VS Fan Signatures

megacipher

Oct 5, 2018
Yo, megacipher, did you do the VS Signature Image yourself? Think you could add the VS Logo (maybe even the new one Succu-Dev just sneak-peeked) and a an F95 Zone part to make it more streamlined with most other Fan Signatures?

Edit: I'm stupid... Just yet read the "drawn by" part. Still, I think it would be dope to have VS Fan Signatures
Drawn part refers to the profile picture actually.

obiruto

Nov 22, 2021
Hey guys, I was just wondering if there was a way to higher the frequency of a given kink ? I'm mainly here for the foot worship kink and I find those event quite rare, even when I only have one other kink selected.

Like I rarely get foot fetish ending (only once in idk how many jerk offs), and I see "lick her feet" once in a blue moon.

Other than that the game is insane

Reactions: colorlessblue

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Hey guys, I was just wondering if there was a way to higher the frequency of a given kink ?
So those are two really roundabout solutions to this issue:
  1. You could keep refusing most tasks but the foot fetish stuff. Once in a while Succ will comment she begins to suspect you don't like a particular task and thus it should become less frequent.
  2. There's always the option of disabling all but the fetish you want. However, with a very sparse selection of fetishes comes a lot of repetition.
Other than that SuccDev has already mentioned he'd like to add some frequency customization of certain tasks in the future. If you google a bit, check the "what's next" memos on Patreon and look at the Trello you'll find more info. Don't expect it to happen any time soon though.

-Nynx-

May 22, 2018
View attachment 1101527

Overview:
Virtual Succubus is an AI-driven lewd JOI game that's all about becoming a succubus' personal plaything.

Enter a contract with your very own dominant succubus, offering her complete control over your urges. She'll learn about you, and decide what you need to do to earn your release.​

Thread Updated: 2022-03-29
Release Date: 2022-03-10
Developer: SuccuDev - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.27 R1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This game does not have a ''Free Version'' besides
All links uploaded here are patron-only content uploaded by F95 community members.
While I try to be understanding and provide support to this forum, please keep in mind you are downloading Patron-only content.

When reporting bugs, make sure to include your version number (Found on the name of the file you downloaded) and your platform/device.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Mac
(v0.12): - - MEGA -
Android: - -

Golden_Darrow thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1101527
Apk version does not load up.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes