3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
Is there a gallery where you can see all the outfits availables and how to get them? (like which options have chances of them showing, or if they're part of some random event, stuff like that)

Reactions: rocky19141

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
is ther optinal ntr stuff planed ?
I don't believe so, but Succudev is honestly up for adding anything in that he believes will draw more people to his game.

yeah, on pc it eventually started, but on my phone it just keeps loading
For both PC and Phone versions, the long load time is typically due to lower specced PC/Phones or older PC/Phones. Somewhere around update 0.23 Succudev added somethings in that made it somehow more intensive to run.

Is there a gallery where you can see all the outfits availables and how to get them? (like which options have chances of them showing, or if they're part of some random event, stuff like that)
There is no gallery to see what outfits Succu-chan has, or Succudev has implemented, just a list of what he's added buried in the changelogs. I don't believe he has plans on adding in a gallery for this, either

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Yep. In my device it is stuck on loading too.
Moto G30 Android 12 stock rom (bootloader untouched)
4GB ram
Open GL es 3.2 v0.502.0

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
check how much free ram you got background apps use alot
1314 mb free memory space, all background apps stopped.

Edit: Now after I force stopped some system apps 1654mb free space. It didnt work either.
I used this app a older version and it never got stuck on loading screen, and I used a 3gb ram phone at that time.
New edit: It seems that you need to wait (about one minute) for the game to load. After loading i noticed it runs smoothly so the only thing is that you need to be patient on loading screen

Last edited:

Qwertzyc

Jul 5, 2017
There is no gallery to see what outfits Succu-chan has, or Succudev has implemented, just a list of what he's added buried in the changelogs. I don't believe he has plans on adding in a gallery for this, either
Yeah I was kinda thinking on something maybe a fan user could've made not exactly an ingame gallery as there's really no point in adding an actual gallery to the game. Just thought maybe a small preview would be nice to get a better picture of what you're actually choosing (just like when choosing her visuals that you can see the changes on the background). For example if you choose gloves you end up with an outfit with fingerless gloves and a kinda sci-fi style, which may not be exactly what you had in mind when you chose that category (especially knowing there are others outfits more fitting).

I do get the feeling that the outfit/reward system was made like that on purpose, but I had to ask since I find it a bit annoying not being able to enjoy her fully.

JakeTapper

May 17, 2020
Tried this game and have mixed feelings. The atmosphere really sets a mood and the character animations are very expressive. I do like the succubus and overall I thought this was quite entertaining. That said, the gameplay is kinda awkward in how it's a lot of repetition around submissive tasks with little actual payout. While I didn't mind playing along a bit for shits and giggles, after checking the options for what kind of content can be enabled it seems a lot of it gets pretty extreme down a path that's not really for me. I guess if you're the kinda person who gets off on being submissive and wants to turn on a bunch of kinks no straight guy would ever normally consent to maybe there's a lot of content for you.

I just wanted to jerk off to the cute succubus trying to encourage me with orders however she doesn't really do enough herself to excite me much. Maybe she does and I didn't play enough to get to those things? Wish she'd do more poses or something. Awkward to not present herself/tease you much while demanding you get off.

I also can't help but feel like this game wants to blackmail me somehow lol.

DevonDekhran

Aug 27, 2017
I just wanted to jerk off to the cute succubus trying to encourage me with orders however she doesn't really do enough herself to excite me much. Maybe she does and I didn't play enough to get to those things? Wish she'd do more poses or something. Awkward to not present herself/tease you much while demanding you get off.
I do believe you have to be REALLY into femdom to enjoy this

LJKGray

Nov 22, 2018
The last version that I played get stuck in endless mode after you beg her for 4 times after the 10 mins release consideration. TLDR, in endless mode, every 10-15 mins she would consider release you but after I refused the 4th time, she just kept going for like an hour or so, I had to forced close the app and didn't even want to reopen it because of the penalty. Hopefully this version fixed it

Reactions: xefahe6799

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I guess if you're the kinda person who gets off on being submissive and wants to turn on a bunch of kinks no straight guy would ever normally consent to maybe there's a lot of content for you.

I do believe you have to be REALLY into femdom to enjoy this
Interesting. My personal experience with it back in November 2020 amounted to getting bored, as stroking alone is way too mechanical for me. It all changed when I came back in February 2021 and tried out the chastity feature - as it was effectively my first ever experience with NoFap streaks (without the schizo rubbish). So I'm not really sure how much of your sentiment I actually share - on the one hand, I do love the psychological aspect of femdom submission, and it's not purely physical for me, but I also love this game as a CBT instructor. It's confusing.

On the other hand, I highly doubt this game has become as popular as it has (judging by the Patreon stats before the drama) on femdom folks' attention alone. My entire experience has taught me that femdom is a despised and rare fetish that very few care about - and those who do are probably also into such shit as degradation, humiliation and piss drinking. So, the fact that a game I genuinely enjoy is popular blows my mind, and I have no real answer.

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
On the other hand, I highly doubt this game has become as popular as it has (judging by the Patreon stats before the drama) on femdom folks' attention alone. My entire experience has taught me that femdom is a despised and rare fetish that very few care about - and those who do are probably also into such shit as degradation, humiliation and piss drinking. So, the fact that a game I genuinely enjoy is popular blows my mind, and I have no real answer.
Eh, i have to disagree. From my experience there's way, way too many femdom lovers, and the fact that this game is so popular perfectly fits too. That's probably like in top 5 fetishes ever. You're really lucky if people around you are all like alpha-males or something, because all i see is subs, masochists, or masochistic tendencies everywhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Ianuda
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes