3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
hi im new to this game so the game is asking for a password but its my first time playing to and its not even asking me to create a new one what should i do please help?

showmepants

Jun 20, 2022
That's odd. There is a toggle that forces edging before punishments (under Content»Other), but it shouldn't affect regular tasks. Check if you have that enabled. If it's truly asking for edges before all tasks (and not just punishments) then it seems like a bug.

There's an old "unity jank" glitch during rythm events that can cause the interface to become unreadable which has never been fixed. Maybe .30 with its fullscreen graphics revamps just made it worse..?

Huh, the other stuff you mention do sound like bugs but this one, uhm... isn't this just the normal behaviour..? What's your usual pain difficulty setting? Maybe it rose from a question or you got the "make next session worthy of hell" stake previously? Also, .30 changed the diffiuculty sliders, so your settings might got borked during the upgrade.
my difficulties for pain is set to the absolute minimum.

as for the "safe word" missing. Figured it out. The "Safe word" button doesn't appear until you're actually "in the game" and not the "intro"

I was confused because when you start a session, the first 20 or so "oks" are just confirmation of the settings and mood. So while there maybe one or two events thrown into that portion, you won't get the safe word button until you're past all the introduction stuff (that really should be streamlined to be less clicky. this is even with the warmup part off)

Erwoul69

Sep 25, 2019
After awhile the text just breaks, I've had another thing where the time countdown borked up the screen and had to restart and she was mad at me, idk what's happening with this

Reactions: showmepants

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
The post name checks out. Personally, my ultimate wish would be the game to keep track of my Oops button presses, so that she would "consciously" choose to give me that particular task to get me over the edge, or the opposite, never suggest it in a session as a punishment. (Although it might be too ambitious.)

viktor_228

Jul 4, 2017
the game is great ! btw the developer could use your help with improvements there is an anonymous feedback page in case you have any crazy ideas that might improve the game don't be shy . (totally not an rickroll)

Reactions: megacipher

Eepsquared

Sep 20, 2021
Don't know what to tell ya, man. Have you tried asking over in Succudev's discord?

Beyond that, it seems like it might be a Win7 thing with Unity.
0.29R1 works fine on the same system (with current and older video drivers). Dev screwed something else up since 0.30R1...

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
0.29R1 works fine on the same system (with current and older video drivers). Dev screwed something else up since 0.30R1...
Then go ask the dev? They've stated multiple times that they don't mind people who haven't paid asking about bugs or other issues, such as what you're experiencing. Go ask on their discord.

Further, when you do give detailed info on your system. Not just a "newer system". Or Win7, 16gb ram with a gtx 1050.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes