3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
I have a few games left with chastity on, but while playing with chastity my game crashes. Is there any way to disable chastity? I can't finish this challenge properly because the game crashes
Sounds weird. Do you get any sort of error message?

any chance you'd ever include urethral insertions?
Haven't seen it mentioned on the Dev's list of potential kinks, but hop over to his discord and make a suggestion, or use his website?

Does it works with dg labs coyote e-stim ?
No. It doesn't say anything about support, nor has it ever been brought up in patch notes. The only "toy" that it can control is the Pavlok shock watches. Maybe make a suggestion about it?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Haven't seen it mentioned on the Dev's list of potential kinks, but hop over to his discord and make a suggestion, or use his website?
Actually, I think I remember his mentioning urethral in the same vein as chemplay - could push people into doing dangerous stuff, so it's not in the plans.

Reactions: megacipher

Mermabesis

Aug 14, 2019
Sounds weird. Do you get any sort of error message?

No. It doesn't say anything about support, nor has it ever been brought up in patch notes. The only "toy" that it can control is the Pavlok shock watches. Maybe make a suggestion about it?
There are no errors. The game freezes and crashes

Oral_Cum_Shot

Jul 21, 2020
I have a few games left with chastity on, but while playing with chastity my game crashes. Is there any way to disable chastity? I can't finish this challenge properly because the game crashes
Export save, paste it somewhere, delete save data, import from exported save. This gets rid of any chastity sentence while maintaining all of your save data. Not sure if it works for timed chastity but definitely works for the regular type.

Mermabesis

Aug 14, 2019
Export save, paste it somewhere, delete save data, import from exported save. This gets rid of any chastity sentence while maintaining all of your save data. Not sure if it works for timed chastity but definitely works for the regular type.
Your method helped me, thank you very much.

Jerome-092

Dec 26, 2017
In theory would it be possible to change the succubus' model to a different unity model/have more customization options using sliders?

Last edited:

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
In theory would it be possible to change the succubus' model to a different unity model/have more customization options using sliders?
Yes, you could, but per Succudev, it would add some clipping issues. He has said before that he has no plans currently to add this into the game.

ASERDDERERT

Jun 8, 2019
By doing exactly what the instructions say to do. The settings are stored in your AppData folder, not the one where the program is, so they'll be preserved.

Merging the files *might* work, but it can also introduce non-obvious bugs sometimes (as a general principle, not just a this-program thing), which is why the instructions say not to do that.
Overwriting will overwrite, not "add"/"merge"/etc. Meaning it is same as if you would delete file with same name and then just put newer version in the folder.

Remi Hiyama

Mar 10, 2021
Overwriting will overwrite, not "add"/"merge"/etc. Meaning it is same as if you would delete file with same name and then just put newer version in the folder.
You're overwriting on a per-file basis, but it's still merging on a directory basis, because if the old version contains files that have been removed from the new one, those files will still remain when you extract the new version into the same directory. This sometimes causes problems. Which is probably why the guy making the game says not to do it.

Golden_Darrow

Sep 3, 2018
any uploads for the latest update?
Succudev has asked us to not upload Pre-releases because of how frequently updates are posted for them. The chances of a bug being caused by and out-of-date instance of the game creates a lot of headache.

Luckily, Succudev has been good about releasing updates on the same day of every month. So, as soon as that update is out, and I'm able, you'll have the downloads.

takahina

Jul 13, 2019
Has anyone ever tried using a text hooker to extract narration instructions during a session and sending it to a text-to-speech program? I know the devs are like philosophically opposed to voice acting, but it doesn't seem too hard to implement on the user's end.

or

I'm 99% sure the text hooker part should work, but I don't have experience with xVA, and I'm not sure how you'd connect them together.

Reactions: xefahe6799

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
0.32PR2

Reminder, not to bother SuccuDev with any problems resulting from playing with this version, at all!
There is a reason we were asked not to share Pre-Release Versions!

Also, at this point in time PR4 is already out with numerous bug fixes and changes and that is still not the release version.

Mar 15, 2018
Reminder, not to bother SuccuDev with any problems resulting from playing with this version, at all!
There is a reason we were asked not to share Pre-Release Versions!

Also, at this point in time PR4 is already out with numerous bug fixes and changes and that is still not the release version.
My bad sorry didn't realise were not supposed to share pre release versions but yeah no don't bother the dev

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes