3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Again, I'm banned on Discord, but here's the two weird interactions I have encountered.

1. I have put caning to the x5 chance, and yet haven't had a single caning task after a few sessions (over 2 versions).

2. I have put chastity to 100% but "punishment only", and... I've gotten chastity twice after reward endings? Unless they were punishment endings, and it's been changed so that it doesn't say "you're going to make up for your mistakes" anymore (highly doubt that)?

Nov 28, 2019
Was wondering what player skin colour does? It says it affect the penis colour but I haven't ever had a penis show up? Is it limited to certain modes?

LagJIy4

Nov 16, 2020
thanks but 20 bucks seems like a lot ill just wait till someone drops a download link to try it out before buying it
It REALLY feels like renPy VN that is using photoshoot of a girl who was cosplaying as VSuc or was even used as basis (my memory is really shaky on that and I really don't want to spend time researching that - I'm sure it's somewhere in this thread even). For 20 bucks I'll pass.
On the other hand - it's funny if they really produced a renpy game within 24 hours that is any good that they ask 20 bucks for it.

Skibbybop

Jan 6, 2019
It REALLY feels like renPy VN that is using photoshoot of a girl who was cosplaying as VSuc or was even used as basis (my memory is really shaky on that and I really don't want to spend time researching that - I'm sure it's somewhere in this thread even). For 20 bucks I'll pass.
On the other hand - it's funny if they really produced a renpy game within 24 hours that is any good that they ask 20 bucks for it.
Yeah the strange thing for me is why 20 bucks when his main game is only 5. Also as far as i know the girl is his girlfriend

truemind

Apr 16, 2022
Hi there, I'm doing almost same (You know xD) as in months. Since 38R2 I don't take a rewards. Do You know what I'm doing wrong?

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Hi there, I'm doing almost same (You know xD) as in months. Since 38R2 I don't take a rewards. Do You know what I'm doing wrong?
as it is written: no devotion no favor (the one you called reward). try to customize look for things with devotion sign

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes