3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Aiwa

Aug 12, 2016
Getting a model preview in graphics settings tab could be nice, to see what kind of impact options have on the succ and the clothes it is wearing.

Reactions: fass

fass

Sep 10, 2017
Getting a model preview in graphics settings tab could be nice, to see what kind of impact options have on the succ and the clothes it is wearing.
This would be really good. Right now you've got settings that you can change that you can't see at all because it's on the face and she's facing away and there's a strong color filter over the character.

Reactions: Captain Crash

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
With some of the updates it reset and moved the options to other parts so you have to reselect them, even if you had past toggles set. Worth checking.
I already did if the other parts you're talking about has "available" and "use" checkboxes.

4rratic

Jul 25, 2022
anyone else have the same problem?

" always get stuck after a scene, the animation of the previous scene will still run and the UI disappears but it takes forever until the next scene of the game "

Captain Crash

Oct 19, 2017
Make sure you also have anal and oral in general activated. They're in the fetish list, separate from the toys list.
They already were, but everything was set to "available" and I had 0 - 0 additional kinks for the number, which is probably why.

Washington404

Sep 20, 2019
I just updated to the most recent Android version and it always crashed when I click agree to the ToS. I tried just deleting the game entirely and redownloading but it still crashes after accepting the ToS. Has anyone else had this problem?

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
An annoying bug found.
If the game crashes mid session, you lose everything you did.
You should add an option to continue the session if there is a crash.
Its a very frustrating and a turn off experience.

platanillo

Aug 3, 2017
Has the "dick portal" been removed from the rhythm game? Now I only get the simple version were she just moves her finger side to side. Tried tweaking the settings around on the rhythm game section but no matter what I do I just don't ever get it.

Last edited:

Skibbybop

Jan 6, 2019
Has the "dick portal" been removed from the rhythm game? Now I only get the simple version were she just moves her finger side to side. Tried tweaking the settings around on the rhythm game settings but no matter what I do I just don't ever get the portal.
Got the same problem here

Reactions: platanillo

futajoilover1

Sep 11, 2021
I personally still have all the rythm games:
- Ball portal torture
- Dick portal torture
- Dick portal reward (handjob)
- Her Dick/Dildo poratl reward

I have no idea why you don't have it anymore, I didn't really change stuff in there myself, so I guess it's just your luck?

Opsquare

Oct 31, 2020
Is there any easy way to edit the save file for more favor and whatnot, I love this game a lot but I don't want to have to grind to be able to do the requests I want all the time

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes