3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
PRE-RELEASE 10

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

0_39PR10_PCFULL

0.39PR10_ANDROIDFULL

0.39PR10_ANDROIDCOMPATIBILITY

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
PRE-RELEASE 10
Here's what got posted about the 0.39 update:
Thank you! I wonder whether you could post the full Patreon patch notes, with the later PR updates?

Quanxlord Pretty sure both the counted and metronome tasks can be disabled.

I wonder whether they have fixed the bug which allowed the user to have a quicky after earning a chastity release session in the scheduled appointments scenario - I never reported it.

Thoughts on the Patreon statement regarding the price hike to 10 USD?

• Haha
Reactions: homie_simpson

morpheus87

May 5, 2020
i would like to know which part has the AI one, this feels more like a rng based on enabled configs, there are certain head interactions that I constatly plaid mercy and still got em on, I had to disable head play all along
or for example Latex Deals, i do not like latex, yet still is showing up as a green text on a deal, I refuse that deal time and time again and im still getting it as a green text... :/
there is no "im liking this task" or "i dislike this task", is just "disobey" which lowers mood, I dont feel like im training an AI here

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Thank you! I wonder whether you could post the full Patreon patch notes, with the later PR updates?

Quanxlord Pretty sure both the counted and metronome tasks can be disabled.

I wonder whether they have fixed the bug which allowed the user to have a quicky after earning a chastity release session in the scheduled appointments scenario - I never reported it.

Thoughts on the Patreon statement regarding the price hike to 10 USD?
i peaked changelogs but didn't saw anything about it ... you can check for yourself on changes i just added on earlier posts.

i would like to know which part has the AI one, this feels more like a rng based on enabled configs, there are certain head interactions that I constatly plaid mercy and still got em on, I had to disable head play all along
or for example Latex Deals, i do not like latex, yet still is showing up as a green text on a deal, I refuse that deal time and time again and im still getting it as a green text... :/
there is no "im liking this task" or "i dislike this task", is just "disobey" which lowers mood, I dont feel like im training an AI here
Even mischievous can trigger that. it can push you further depending on your settings... and i don't think deals are based on your likings...

if you want to learn more you can ask on the discord channel: it's creator stopped answering here long time ago.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not sure mercy discourages tasks from appearing. I remember in older versions, using mercy would lower an "endurance" stat leading to easier tasks for the rest of the session.

Instead, when you dislike a task you are supposed to disobey to discourage it from reappearing. If you try the task then it assumes you liked it.

I would guess the deals do not consider your settings / preferences. Frustratingly enough, I remember it bypassing some of my toggles with deals. Maybe they will add learning to the deals in a future update though.

BigDaddyRichard

Jul 28, 2021
PRE-RELEASE 10

0_39PR10_PCFULL

0.39PR10_ANDROIDFULL

0.39PR10_ANDROIDCOMPATIBILITY

Game crashes during load, also disconnects my VPN for some reason.

futajoilover1

Sep 11, 2021

Link to download:

R2 Is coming Soon

A VR Mod was made by a fan(?), the message :
This mod is for PC only, I don’t have any plans to bring it to android.
0.38R2 version:
0.39R1 version:
This is pretty barebones, as of now it changes the main camera output to VR, makes her head follow that camera, and allows for some buttons to be pressed by nodding or shaking your head (0.39R1+ version only)

Last edited:

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
R2 update

039R2 PC

039R2 ANDROID

039R2 ANDROID COMPATIBILITY

Last edited:

Mad_Ash

Oct 26, 2019
I'm confused with the layer system, is there any quick rundown on how it works ? What should be checked for which effect between Base, Layers or both ?

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
I'm confused with the layer system, is there any quick rundown on how it works ? What should be checked for which effect between Base, Layers or both ?
It's explained in older (RC) changelogs but in short; (from discord)

base = first part of task
layer = second part after the &
different number of parts = ''Quickly stroke the shaft of your dick loosely using twisting motions '' this would be 4 for example. they can be recognized by being under different headers in the interactions menu (Speed, Variant, Depth, etc)
So selecting both gives more possibilities...

Reactions: Mad_Ash
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes