3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Aug 23, 2020
Apparently someone had it back in late 2021 / early 2022 and never got helped. Is there any chance just the menu is like that and in-game is better?

The new version might fix the issue as well. .37 was really horrible. Even the latest release was really buggy from what I remember.
Well, I downloaded the new version and I'm still getting the same problem

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Well, I downloaded the new version and I'm still getting the same problem
On Android:
Install as you would any APK. To update without losing your save, make sure to install it over the previous installation without deleting it - Please use the 32bit version unless your phone cannot use it. It will perform better for now. If you get installation errors when changing from 64 to 32, make a save string back up, then make sure you've fully uninstalled any previous versions and restarted your phone. - Please note that some devices can take a while to load the game, and you should ideally have 3+GB RAM

Restarting your device or raising RAM+ can help if loading issues are encountered.
Maybe that can help?

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
just a heads up the 32bit apk and 64bit apk do not run atm. "app not installed as package appears to be invalid(32Bit Apk) and the other (64Bit Apk) just crashes
tried now and working fine on emulator. i recommend checking if your download/unrar is complete. (apk file size)

Whalenut

Jan 17, 2023
tried now and working fine on emulator. i recommend checking if your download/unrar is complete. (apk file size)
10-4 ill let you know and thanks again
Edit: got it working thank you (had to restart my phone a couple of times and play with the file

Last edited:

M0VI0

Jun 11, 2018
Anyone missing the customise options playing the 38R1 and 38R2? I saw the names should be changed but they are completely gone.
Tried restarting and reinstalling so far but no luck.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
VirtualSuccubus-0.38R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
Anyone missing the customise options playing the 38R1 and 38R2? I saw the names should be changed but they are completely gone.
Tried restarting and reinstalling so far but no luck.
moved to: contract terms -> toys -> tweak -> rename toy

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Innocience

Mar 25, 2020
Can't find contract terms.
Am I getting bamboozeled and is the 38R2 posted earlier a demo with the name changed?
Nah, I was confused at first as well. You have to click play, select a session type and only then will you see the contract terms. Kinda weird for old players but I guess it makes sense for newcomers.

Reactions: M0VI0

theharbinger

Nov 20, 2017
How can i transfer my data from the older version? And i wanted to ask if i can revert my pcs time to participate in that Valentine's event. Because i wont be able to play today.

yoi9152

Jul 19, 2021
VirtualSuccubus-0.38R1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
You have the android version?

nekim

Sep 16, 2017
How can i transfer my data from the older version? And i wanted to ask if i can revert my pcs time to participate in that Valentine's event. Because i wont be able to play today.
shared before:

You must extract the files from the zip to play the game. Please make sure not to overwrite a previous version, your save files will be kept regardless.
And for valentine... you can try to change date and/or use a program.

You have the android version?
Even r2 is shared as a whole (pc+android) as a single rar file. you need to read and search....

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes