3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

fass

Sep 10, 2017
0.37R1 is out
PC: Pixeldrain
Android: Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice update. I really hope this game ends up shaping up to be a golden example of how to do it right. The game concept is good, the implementation is clever and high quality, it's fun and sexy and the dev seems to have a good work schedule. That last one is the rare keystone.

Top tier user name, btw. ;)

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I'm playing on android 10 and at random moments the app simply closes during the session. It sometimes happens when transitioning screens, but most times it happens when there's seemingly no loading at all, like during yes-no question screens. I've tried previous versions but I'm currently on 37R (32 bits). I also made enough tests to conclude it's not graphics related.

Does anyone know how to solve this? Or the game is just full of random bugs?
The R1 release had major bugs with that yes-no scene. We need to wait for someone to upload the R3 version with the hotfix.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Has SuccuDev removed the ability to send him anonymous messages via the virtualsuccubus website? Either way, I wanted to send the following message.

Could thee be a toggle "always legwear", the same as there is "always shoes"? It would work with the nude favor request and the stripping event.
(Unless you don't do it because it would double the file size or something.)
0.37R2 Hotfix
Oops Cum Eating now gives +100 devotion
Fixed a bug where the CEI slider wouldn't affects endings if her preference endings are on.
Temporarily removed status consequences as they seem to be causing some kind of crash.

0.37R3 Hotfix
New fix for consequence incompatibilities
Fixed yandere laugh not animating
Reintroduced status consequences fixing some fuckery that could have been causing the restart crashes.
General minor fixes.

0.37R4 Hotfix
Fix for a very rare situation where all neutral consequences could be unavailable, causing the game to get stuck.
Added "Deal" as a neutral consequence.

0.37R5 Hotfix (hopefully the last)
- Fixed a situation where getting a reward status consequence when none were available would give you a bugged task.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
futajoilover1 is a champ, my gratitude!
How do we notify the mods for the OP to be changed?

P.S. I have finally tried it, and there are some things that leave a sour taste in my mouth.
1. Apparently, the version number and even name at the bottom of the screen are intended? I thought it was some ugly bug?
2. The new favor metric at the bottom covers the chastity key in the background.
3. The biggest cock is that it still fucks up the outfits - favor requests have stopped working for me yet again! One of the biggest reasons I stopped playing the past year was due to every other version fucking up the favor requests. Fishnets? Gloves? Instead, I get... ugly tanned skin!
4. And last, but not least - the game stopped after a deal event (not froze, not crashed, simply stopped without any continued progress).

Another minor confusion - the difference between "her preference", "her choice" and the purple outline of her preferred session duration.

Again, here's the September release's v.0.33.
*************/l6cck2J4yb/VS_033R1_PCFULL_zip
*************/z8cdkeJ5ye/VS_033R1_ANDROIDFULL_apk

P.S. Update(s)!

0.37R6 Hotfix (spoilers: it wasn't the last)
Fixed the ''CANNOTFIND'' neutral consequence bug.
Added extra measures that should guarantee preventing inactive tasks from showing up as a further attempt to fix the ID32 bug...
Fixed the All Status lockup

0.37R7 Hotfix (spoilers: fuck)
Fixed the reward status bug that would instead try to play the Strip Event (ID32) but actually not because it's a status application and not a strip but also old code would make it go through that anyways when it tried to find a reward because you know that's just how code goes so I guess now it's fixed. (Thank you for the thorough screenshot reporting it helped a lot)

Last edited:

Lunarmist

Darkness of The Mist
Uploader
Compressor
Feb 5, 2022
futajoilover1 is a champ, my gratitude!
How do we notify the mods for the OP to be changed?

P.S. I have finally tried it, and there are some things that leave a sour taste in my mouth.
1. Apparently, the version number and even name at the bottom of the screen are intended? I thought it was some ugly bug?
2. The new favor metric at the bottom covers the chastity key in the background.
3. The biggest cock is that it still fucks up the outfits - favor requests have stopped working for me yet again! One of the biggest reasons I stopped playing the past year was due to every other version fucking up the favor requests. Fishnets? Gloves? Instead, I get... ugly tanned skin!
4. And last, but not least - the game stopped after a deal event (not froze, not crashed, simply stopped without any continued progress).

Another minor confusion - the difference between "her preference", "her choice" and the purple outline of her preferred session duration.

Again, here's the September release's v.0.33.
*************/l6cck2J4yb/VS_033R1_PCFULL_zip
*************/z8cdkeJ5ye/VS_033R1_ANDROIDFULL_apk

P.S. Update(s)!

0.37R6 Hotfix (spoilers: it wasn't the last)
Fixed the ''CANNOTFIND'' neutral consequence bug.
Added extra measures that should guarantee preventing inactive tasks from showing up as a further attempt to fix the ID32 bug...
Fixed the All Status lockup

0.37R7 Hotfix (spoilers: fuck)
Fixed the reward status bug that would instead try to play the Strip Event (ID32) but actually not because it's a status application and not a strip but also old code would make it go through that anyways when it tried to find a reward because you know that's just how code goes so I guess now it's fixed. (Thank you for the thorough screenshot reporting it helped a lot)
Just report the post containing the update as "game update" and uploaders/mods will update it.

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Do I understand it correctly that the R5 that is up now is still buggy and that an R7 already exists on itch and patreon?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
VirtualSuccubus-0.37PR5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . Peer issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Just report the post containing the update as "game update" and uploaders/mods will update it.
But there is no "report" button under the OP? There's already 3 more versions, it needs another update (R5 locked on me, seems serious enough).

anonjoe

Sep 29, 2020
But there is no "report" button under the OP? There's already 3 more versions, it needs another update (R5 locked on me, seems serious enough).
Not the op, the post that has the update. So futajoilover1's latest post, click Report on the bottom of his post, and one of the options is "Game update" or something like that.

• Red Heart

dafafa

Dec 15, 2018
With the new update, the already horrible state of ruined orgasms got even worse. If you use a toy, after making you orgasm a simple text appears: "your succubus wants you to ruin your orgasm" with the "done" button, while the stimulation continues regardless, making ruining your orgasm with the toy impossible.
I wish there was something more to it than a simple command...I wish there was an animation like the rhythm ones that ends with her stopping as you cum or something like that...it shouldn't be that hard to make

Reactions: fotznhobel

Katana340

Jun 21, 2020
I did not activated any toys or smthing has to do with them every time I start a session she asked if all my toys are activated can someone help me pls

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes