3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

fass

Sep 10, 2017
An idea that should be realistic to implement - adding her dancing or swaying and so on in a rhythm to give the player something else to look at and follow. Lot of options for animation. Can use a lot of camera angles to mix it up with the same animations, focusing more high or low or centering on body areas and stuff.

You know it makes sense:

It's easy to imagine this being done in-game and with various amounts of lewdness.

Is this a demo version of the game?
The game is in the first post, give it a try. You can also support the developer via various links mentioned or searching if you like the game and want to encourage it too. This game is one of the few that are really doing something different, which is cool. Well worth playing.

fass

Sep 10, 2017
It's already in the game - "stroke to her jumping", with a boob jiggle.
Sounds good. I guess I haven't seen that one. Although jumping isn't quite the same as the dancing I had in mind which could maybe be expanded more through that route. I'd like to see both in ;)

love the idea. Could the succubus drain the person's energy and grow bigger/stronger? Maybe a little giantess and muscle growth...
Seems to be an audience for swole succubi

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Sounds good. I guess I haven't seen that one. Although jumping isn't quite the same as the dancing I had in mind which could maybe be expanded more through that route. I'd like to see both in ;)

Seems to be an audience for swole succubi
A big +1 to being into swole succubi <3

Reactions: waldo1 and burke5

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Seems feasible to add more muscle and definition to the model with some checkmark option. As long as she can still do some fun and/or sexy dancing it's all good. :ROFLMAO:
Agreed with this. Ngl, a musclebound succubus dancing would be hot... Even better if she's training us on how to dance for her <3

Reactions: burke5

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Merry Christmas my fellow cultured succubus enjoyers! I hope every one of you woke up with a succubus laying under your tree :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: fass

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
An idea that should be realistic to implement - adding her dancing or swaying and so on in a rhythm to give the player something else to look at and follow. Lot of options for animation. Can use a lot of camera angles to mix it up with the same animations, focusing more high or low or centering on body areas and stuff.
I've never gotten stroke to her jumping as mentioned as a reply, but she's told me to stroke in time to her hips shaking a couple times. It was adorable and I assume what you had in mind.

mrniceguy90xp

Sep 30, 2019
Just putting this out there in case someone wants to use it:
A Cheat Engine Table for Favor and alternatively a save file with 99999 Favor points.
I tried to strip the save file of everything I could, but some progress is there, so keep that in mind.

Edit: I noticed that I'm stupid and I could just delete the save data and use the Cheat Table on a blank save, but that didn't work so I guess the Cheat Table is broken. Well, I'll see if I can fix that, for now just resert to my used file if you want to cheat like that. I'll try to fix the Cheat Table and provide a fresh save file later. Probably. Maybe...
any chance for a new save with max favor?:p

fass

Sep 10, 2017
I've never gotten stroke to her jumping as mentioned as a reply, but she's told me to stroke in time to her hips shaking a couple times. It was adorable and I assume what you had in mind.
I swear this thing is like some kind of secret puzzle box created from unearthed secrets of life by Indiana Jones in a temple somewhere and then jammed into a lewd game to see what would happen. You can never guess what the tick boxes may do or what other people will experience compared to yourself.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes