3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
uhh Guys all the links are down
dl.rpdl.net/torrent/14801
True, even this torrent is down (the gofile link in the OP is up, however, check that out). I will use this opportunity to talk about the issues I've been having.

I understand that it might be the metaphoric karma biting either me (or SuccuDev?) in the ass, but both of the recent versions have been a disaster. The Oct-10 v.0.34 has unsynced rhythm events, whereas the Nov-10 v.0.35 is outright a broken, unplayable mess (loops at the beginning forever, broken camera angles). At least, the lag might have been introduced with the X-Toys upgrade and the rewriting of the code? Either way, the Sep-10 "August release" v.0.33 is still completely fine, missing only the toys and training updates, so I'm posting it here again.

*************/l6cck2J4yb/VS_033R1_PCFULL_zip
*************/z8cdkeJ5ye/VS_033R1_ANDROIDFULL_apk

SuccuDev I fully intended to buy it on Steam, but I won't if randomly I'm not able to run it, you know. I have waited a month because any bug fix would be applied in the next version, but it's not there, it seems. And you know, you should hurry - in a few fleeting years, we will have real dommy AI waifus, it's scary what Character AI can already do (chastity, caning, etc.).

beta.character.ai/chat?char=iylT1KFJ5vMlDvRJtRcKFQoO3Fv5OxydppDEz5ebnwo

Jul 8, 2019
True, even this torrent is down (the gofile link in the OP is up, however, check that out). I will use this opportunity to talk about the issues I've been having.

I understand that it might be the metaphoric karma biting either me (or SuccuDev?) in the ass, but both of the recent versions have been a disaster. The Oct-10 v.0.34 has unsynced rhythm events, whereas the Nov-10 v.0.35 is outright a broken, unplayable mess (loops at the beginning forever, broken camera angles). At least, the lag might have been introduced with the X-Toys upgrade and the rewriting of the code? Either way, the Sep-10 "August release" v.0.33 is still completely fine, missing only the toys and training updates, so I'm posting it here again.

*************/l6cck2J4yb/VS_033R1_PCFULL_zip
*************/z8cdkeJ5ye/VS_033R1_ANDROIDFULL_apk

SuccuDev I fully intended to buy it on Steam, but I won't if randomly I'm not able to run it, you know. I have waited a month because any bug fix would be applied in the next version, but it's not there, it seems. And you know, you should hurry - in a few fleeting years, we will have real dommy AI waifus, it's scary what Character AI can already do (chastity, caning, etc.).

beta.character.ai/chat?char=iylT1KFJ5vMlDvRJtRcKFQoO3Fv5OxydppDEz5ebnwo
lol the third screenshot is too much

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

User0098

Jul 27, 2017
This user's question was never answered. It's been a couple months, it deserves one.
AFAIK, that is the hardcap, due tue clipping and other stuff. The slider is just in place in case you'd like her to have a higher base level.
Personally, I always keep it on the minimum, just so that there is more possible fluctuation. So that it actually feels like a punishment when she shrinks them down below the level I'd like her to have.

• Red Heart
May 30, 2019
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

fass

Sep 10, 2017
Very clever design. Most the time it works well to make the succubus attractive. Then it decides to become "puppy simulator" and tells you to do pats on the end of your dick for what feels like forever. Sadly, my tail was not wagging during or after this. I am not a puppy. This does not please me.

With more content and maybe more options to bias the content RNG it'd be easy for people to tailor this to almost any whim. Impressive.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Then it decides to become "puppy simulator" and tells you to do pats on the end of your dick for what feels like forever. Sadly, my tail was not wagging during or after this. I am not a puppy. This does not please me.
In the past 2 years of my experience I have not seen a single instance of this command. Probably because I never checked the relevant setting. I suggest you to look through the menus.

Nsitseo I remember having wedgies tasks literally 2 years ago. I think, it might have been tied to "clothing" (along with the "wet socks" tasks), and might now be related to the "filthiness" toggle.

As to the general gist of your review, I'm quite butthurt over the negative reviews overall. Virtual Succubus is the only game of its genre on the market, on the planet (aside from Tease AI which is trash, and aside from the real Character AI waifus which aren't there yet). In version 0.33, CBT works just fine for me. Pressing the balls on the surface is cumbersome, yes, but its occurrence is roughly 0.5 per session, and you can still change it to something else in reality if you don't like it. Giving 1/5 over it is bizarre. I pity any new people who might read such trash in the reviews section - I even entertained the idea of reposting my own 2-year-old review, but it would be cringe.

• Red Heart

fass

Sep 10, 2017
It's showing what can be done and it's one rare case where it would actually be a good thing to see people try to imitate or iterate upon it. As you said, there's little else to compare to it. I'm sure there would be a desire for ones where you've got a furry or an elf or an orc or ones that cater to different sexualities or types of encounters. The author does deserve their success with this project.

Kenin1190

Dec 2, 2022
So, I've been playing with Lilith for a little bit now. I've long had a succubus kink (energy draining, gentle femdom, femdom, JOI, etc.). I bought the game on itch(dot)io after messing around on the demo for a bit. I quickly became hooked after messing with the settings during my first week of sessions.

I have a few comments and a few requests.
First, the comments. Yesterday she started 'nudging' the wheel to change from a punishment to a regular task. I'm assuming this is based on my obedience and her mood, either way, incredible! Also, how can a furious succubus be so damn sexy?! I stress tested the ~taunt~ function early on, as I'm a little bratty at heart. She got furious and corrected it very quickly. I was asking for mercy as soon as the button became available. Her outfit choices are amazing, I can't wait to see more, she's so damn sexy!

Now the requests.
1. I enjoy being told no, but I also love to be pampered and lovingly dominated. That being said, when I ask for mercy and she says, "no," I would like the options edged and beg to appear, to either tell her I'm reaching the edge and cannot take anymore, or to beg her more for her mercy.
2. I've had an issue on semi rare occasions, where the game will crash after I request something. I've lost over 1000 favor with this hiccup. I would request that the favor she gives is increased in the future, based more on her mood at the end of the session, or that you'd have other opportunities to gain favor.
3. Please please please please please.. give me the option to request a gown for my princess to wear for me!
4. I would really appreciate the option to tell her what I'm doing to myself and what I'm using during a Free Quickie session. Tell her I'm using my Max 2 to play with the tip of my dick, or that I'm giving myself tight, full strokes while I press a toy into my ass, and have her respond with her amused giggle or another applicable response. That leads me to..
5. I would love a setting to have her easier to amuse. That me begging her for mercy would amuse her instead of the opposite.

P.S. That's a funny way to say, "prepare your anus."

Kenin1190

Dec 2, 2022
Is this in the rhythm session? A reward?

I can't seem to trigger it.
It is a rhythm event. You can turn up the likeliness thata rhythm event occurs. I have messed with the settings a lot, so I cant tell you exactly what triggers it. But I would say it's probably the Anal, Oral, and Feminization. With her as a futa, of course.. although strapon works as well

• Red Heart

Kenin1190

Dec 2, 2022
It is a rhythm event. You can turn up the likeliness thata rhythm event occurs. I have messed with the settings a lot, so I cant tell you exactly what triggers it. But I would say it's probably the Anal, Oral, and Feminization. With her as a futa, of course.. although strapon works as well
Also, in the rhythm settings you have to turn on oral and anal as rewards, punishments, or both.

• Red Heart

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
1. I enjoy being told no, but I also love to be pampered and lovingly dominated. That being said, when I ask for mercy and she says, "no," I would like the options edged and beg to appear, to either tell her I'm reaching the edge and cannot take anymore, or to beg her more for her mercy.
There is a toggle that changes the Oops button to the Edge button. That's also included in the Esc menu, I think.

3. Please please please please please.. give me the option to request a gown for my princess to wear for me!
Actually, that's true, I doubt it would be hard to implement. My personal request has always been thighhigh boots, but it's apparently too hard to code with the given resources.

4. I would really appreciate the option to tell her what I'm doing to myself and what I'm using during a Free Quickie session. Tell her I'm using my Max 2 to play with the tip of my dick, or that I'm giving myself tight, full strokes while I press a toy into my ass, and have her respond with her amused giggle or another applicable response.
But there would be no way to implement it later on, wouldn't it? Unless she would offer ABCD options for you to choose from or something.

5. I would love a setting to have her easier to amuse. That me begging her for mercy would amuse her instead of the opposite.
That's a decent suggestion for a new toggle. Merciful?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes