3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Kenin1190

Dec 2, 2022
There is a toggle that changes the Oops button to the Edge button. That's also included in the Esc menu, I think.
I see, brilliant! I had changed the "oops" to cum for a few sessions.

But there would be no way to implement it later on, wouldn't it? Unless she would offer ABCD options for you to choose from or something.
That's what I'd be hoping for, maybe even EFG, depending on what you have at your disposal. Have a tab for toys, one for positions, one for anal, one for oral, one for dick. Check all that apply, a button to tell her that you edged. Maybe a button to ask her to watch you closely, or one to ask her to change her stance. Could be anything from her jerking off her futa cock, to holding you down with her foot on your chest. I dunno, maybe I'm asking for too much with that one.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
(Disclaimer: haven't played the game in a long while, not since the BE update.)

Idea:
She gets transformation powers added to her list of abilities. Obviously she can't ACTUALLY transform you, but it just adjusts the different challenges and tweaks some dialogue and camera angles.

Examples of TF'ing you:
-Turning you into a cow, referring to you as a cow, commanding you to moo, giving you challenges that are more nipple/boob/chest focused.
-Turning you into other animals too, I guess, however they'd individually work, IDK.
-Shrinking you, lowering the camera angle by a lot, doing more challenges like being sat on or stepped on, holding you in her hand, pretending she's going to eat you (or maybe she actually will? I don't know if that fits the game's theme much though. Swallow you, then give you commands in the dark?)
-Turning you into a null, shutting off all genital-related commands; mechanically, it functions like a renamed chastity toggle.
-[THING] removal, like removing your arms so you can't do challenges that involve your hands, making you have to use... alternate methods

Examples of her TF'ing herself: (These take a lot more work since they'd need to be modeled and/or animated.)
-More expansion/loss stuff, like if you like butts and you make her mad, she'll shrink her butt flat, or if you're doing good and you like thighs, she'll make her thighs bigger.
-Dick growth, (requires player insertion to be enabled), she'll do a ton more insertion challenges, and they could be harder too, I guess. (Also a dick removal one too, in case she already has a dick.)
-Animal TF, lots of animal ears and whatnot, also changing her dialogue, and making some challenges a bit different, or even new challenges like she turns herself into a cow and you have to chug a quart of milk as she forcefully breastfeeds you.
-Roid rage: she gains some muscle mass; challenges get harder and she's more irritable.
-Making herself invisible to punish you, so you lose the eye candy aspect of the game

Aug 4, 2018
(Disclaimer: haven't played the game in a long while, not since the BE update.)

-Shrinking you, lowering the camera angle by a lot, doing more challenges like being sat on or stepped on, holding you in her hand, pretending she's going to eat you (or maybe she actually will? I don't know if that fits the game's theme much though. Swallow you, then give you commands in the dark?)

damn imagen if she do that if u fail to worship her and she shrink u and use you as her dildo instead

Reactions: golewy

7z3rRPdq

Jul 29, 2020
Is there any way to play multiple times a day? It always says "your succubus doesn't want to see you" over the play button after finishing a session.

Swaggy-Bookshelf

Oct 5, 2019
If it isn't loading on android for some time, try tapping on the bottom part of the screen. This goes for any app, not just this btw.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes