3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Jun 17, 2020
I have the edge instead of "oops" perk enabled, and the edge punishment in v36r2. Now, while worshipping her beautiful abs and thighs, I hit the edge and was punished like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I failed of course and got 3 days of chastity.

Reactions: golewy and Daryu

roflkopter

Mar 18, 2018
I'm currently playing on 0.36R2 and unfortunately, the game has been "locking up" frequently for me. When it happens, the screen goes black during transitions (I still see the grey text on the bottom) and the game starts to load extremely slowly, although the music is still normal. Touch still works but the game is effectively dead.

I've tried reinstalling, rebooting, deleting and restoring my save, nothing helped. I'm currently save scumming, because I don't see any other resolution besides maybe downgrading the Version.

Has anyone else experienced this?

Jun 17, 2020
I'm currently playing on 0.36R2 and unfortunately, the game has been "locking up" frequently for me. When it happens, the screen goes black during transitions (I still see the grey text on the bottom) and the game starts to load extremely slowly, although the music is still normal. Touch still works but the game is effectively dead.

I've tried reinstalling, rebooting, deleting and restoring my save, nothing helped. I'm currently save scumming, because I don't see any other resolution besides maybe downgrading the Version.

Has anyone else experienced this?
If I understand correctly, you are on android, right? Seems like an issue with loading new scenes. I think your phone has a problem with the graphic settings. I would recommend to lower / disable all settings and slowly raise them over multiple sessions to test out what exactly causes the freeze.

Slow loading is a general issue right now, even on windows. It's not to bad tho, it takes about 20s for the password screen to load on my pc.

roflkopter

Mar 18, 2018
If I understand correctly, you are on android, right? Seems like an issue with loading new scenes. I think your phone has a problem with the graphic settings. I would recommend to lower / disable all settings and slowly raise them over multiple sessions to test out what exactly causes the freeze.

Slow loading is a general issue right now, even on windows. It's not to bad tho, it takes about 20s for the password screen to load on my pc.
Yeah, sorry, I'm on Android (11), a Xperia 5ii to be exact.
Normal loading times are fine for me, my issue only happens during ingame (event?) transitions.
Don't remember the exact calls that were written on the bottom, will try to note them, the next time this happens.
Shouldn't have any problems theoretically, this phone is powerful enough. Didn't have this with older versions, which makes this more annoying to me.
Guess I need to play more with the settings...

Btw, my phone is rooted, is there any debug log I could read out?
I don't have any experience with Unity games on phones.

xored

Jan 16, 2020
Here are the patchnotes for the pre-release version 0.37 so far, for everyone who's curious.
A link to the docs file with the patch notes can be found on the Virtual Succubus discord server.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda and golewy

Vari25

Feb 10, 2020
Any chance to get some Age Progression with Draining? I saw some hentai with succubi with that kink. With an older Succubus you can prob expand the breasts further without looking weird.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Here are the patchnotes for the pre-release version 0.37 so far, for everyone who's curious.
Thank you so much! Now this change looks absolutely insane, and a proper preparation for the future advent of real AI. There hasn't been enough of such systems in the game.

Reactions: xored

ace14165

Jun 2, 2020
I'm running into an issue where the succu won't remember that I'm locked in chastity on the next session. I tried deleting the save but it kept happening. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it also kept happening. Also when I deleted the save with the button, it kept the save around anyway. Where can I find the save files on my system?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Megatom

Dec 2, 2021
SuccuDev, are you planning to add some outdoor events? To play in public bathroom for example or in the Park\Forest, classroom/office?

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

iloveeatingcake

Feb 4, 2020
I wish there was a better place to ask this, like a dedicated discord or subreddit. But i guess i will ask here anyway

I enabled the rope toggle but it seems to not do anything in-game, is there an additional toggle i need to turn on. or maybe some other toggle is preventing the tasks from spawning? a similar thing happened with the feminisation toggle but at least with that one i assume i also need heels and panties

• Red Heart

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
I wish there was a better place to ask this, like a dedicated discord or subreddit. But i guess i will ask here anyway

I enabled the rope toggle but it seems to not do anything in-game, is there an additional toggle i need to turn on. or maybe some other toggle is preventing the tasks from spawning? a similar thing happened with the feminisation toggle but at least with that one i assume i also need heels and panties
The game does have a discord. It could also just be rare though. I had tape on for months and she only had me tie up my legs twice.

• Red Heart

The Plagiarist

Jan 10, 2023
I'm playing on android 10 and at random moments the app simply closes during the session. It sometimes happens when transitioning screens, but most times it happens when there's seemingly no loading at all, like during yes-no question screens. I've tried previous versions but I'm currently on 37R (32 bits). I also made enough tests to conclude it's not graphics related.

Does anyone know how to solve this? Or the game is just full of random bugs?

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes