3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
0.35 is an update focused on reworking one of the most unpopular and jank systems I’ve ever introduced - counted and timed tests. The intention for these systems was to provide some form of long-term progression and introduce one of the typical BDSM interactions one would have with a domme - training. They failed, primarily due to a lack of consideration for what people are able to do, and a lack of focus on what can actually be trained.

And so I introduce this month’s replacement for tests; Training Mode. Training mode is a series of various different training segments (Anal, Oral, Kegels, Breathplay, Workout) where you score points to impress your succubus. While she will give you a chance to tap out periodically, she will also frequently push your limits. While a few more possibilities were available, I was not comfortable pushing people to train their pain tolerance.

patreon.com/posts/virtual-succubus-74491772
virtualsuccubus.com/cosplay

You had one job.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
CEI is much better as Chocolate Eating Instructions. :)
I like yours so much better.

0.35 is an update focused on reworking one of the most unpopular and jank systems I’ve ever introduced - counted and timed tests. The intention for these systems was to provide some form of long-term progression and introduce one of the typical BDSM interactions one would have with a domme - training. They failed, primarily due to a lack of consideration for what people are able to do, and a lack of focus on what can actually be trained.

And so I introduce this month’s replacement for tests; Training Mode. Training mode is a series of various different training segments (Anal, Oral, Kegels, Breathplay, Workout) where you score points to impress your succubus. While she will give you a chance to tap out periodically, she will also frequently push your limits. While a few more possibilities were available, I was not comfortable pushing people to train their pain tolerance.

patreon.com/posts/virtual-succubus-74491772
virtualsuccubus.com/cosplay

You had one job.
That is a good call. That level of hardcore takes time to build up to.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daeos

ccccccccccc

Nov 21, 2018
Just the one where the complete screen blacks out, so I deactived it, but apparently that's a bug and not supposed to happen?

Btw anyone got a link for the new version, or at least a changelog, so I can see if it's worth getting when it's out?
That's on purpose. The dev's idea was when you're being smothered your eyes would be covered so you cannot see anything. It doesn't make sense to me but whatever

sweden490

May 21, 2018
Is anyone else having issues with the animations of the rhythm events on android with version 34? The hand is completely out of sync and going at like 4 fps, I had no issues with the previous version

edt: nvm, got fixed with version 35

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

AnonZX

Jan 20, 2019
Is there any cheats or mods for the game, like mods that allow you to change outfits besides the default debug menu? I'd really like a way to edit her current outfit or at least have a preview of the outfits and be able to switch to a specific one. I'd also like a way to edit the save file and a better way to edit some of the in game lists if someone has already done something like this? For now I made a crude fix to disable the save file encryption so I can edit it, but I'd really like a better way to change or choose outfits. If someone can tell me which code manages the outfit changes, that might also be helpful.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

katepumt

Apr 1, 2022
You people are absolutely fucking hopeless.
Read the context of the thread and everything that's been said on this matter.

My request is to make it easier and more obvious for people to get the game for free exactly due to this.
What the fuck is wrong with you.
To developer (troubleshoot):
Periodically (often) the button have been "pushing" itself spontaneously and unpredictable (by single take), EVEN when the in-game Menu (Pause/Hide UI/Safe Word/I came/Close Menu) is opened. It appears since 0.32 or so and it is now too. Maybe I chose something that means this spontaneous behaviour, but I really can't understand what's going on every ~1-2 mins. (As a consequence - Succubus is more angry as long it goes).

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes