3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

brawny15

May 23, 2018
That's a good point, thank you for pointing this out.

Same here. I check out the thread after seeing bluetooth support was added (Something many of us have been wishing for) only to see the trolls causing a dumpster fire smh.
almost like you're required to have an account to download anything from this site. Geewiz, I wonder if that results in a large amount of old accounts with few to no posts. Whiteknight jfc

Hollowbankai

Sep 12, 2018
I haven't played the game in a while now but did they change the ?Rhythm Game? Animations she isnt summoning her portal anymore and just flicks her finger. Did they move the animation to another task or remove it entirely ?

Davos2

Aug 29, 2020
I dabbled for a bit with Joi videos and tried this. After figuring out where the typing space was for questions I managed to get her in a good mood to see what I could get for a reward...Which leads me to this question:

How the fuck is eating your own cum an award? I thought that was one of the usual punishments for busting a nut early?
❀✿

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Deleted member 3931217

Jul 15, 2021
I dabbled for a bit with Joi videos and tried this. After figuring out where the typing space was for questions I managed to get her in a good mood to see what I could get for a reward...Which leads me to this question:

How the fuck is eating your own cum an award? I thought that was one of the usual punishments for busting a nut early?
❀✿
theres a lot of joi out there focused on cei. Some people like it as reward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda
3.80 star(s) 40 Votes