3.80 star(s) 40 Votes
Feb 18, 2021
Apologies for interrupting the drama fiesta, but I've just had an exceedingly cursed session (v.0.34). Feel free to check out the save files.
1. Chastity+edge counting.
2. Sybian after taunting the wheel (I never had sybian toggled, wtf).
3. A 2 hr.-long session ending in the loop in the final screenshot (which loop couldn't even be broken, didn't check safe wording).

Meanwhile, when I tried out the Endless mode (for the first time ever), I got a 25 min session, unlucky x2.

Also, fun spoiler - on the extreme chastity difficulty I got a 7 session sentence, but disobeying yields... 4!
(And I was thinking, for low-stakes, long-term chastity that's pseudo-timed, one could select scheduling+appointments+2 days inbetween sessions. Could try it some time.)
I am amused by this boy!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

SuccuDev

Virtual Succubus Developer
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
but you are not getting what you want, on the contrary you are making people make fun of you!! avoid problems, stop responding in the forum, focus on your work, goals and when you finish the game you launch it on steam, you're just making people laugh at you, you're getting a complex on your own!
"Not only must you work for us and not fight against piracy, you better keep your head down, do it silently or you're gonna be made fun of and run into problems!"

Genuine thanks for putting it so clearly.

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
"Not only must you work for us and not fight against piracy, you better keep your head down, do it silently or you're gonna be made fun of and run into problems!"
As I said, there are opposite material interests at work, anything coming from a pirate's mouth is a pheromone trying to lower your guard.

I still don't understand the difference between pirating and asking you for a copy. Is this some sort of a custom you are trying to establish? A ritual?

But, more importantly, have you taken a look at my bug report above?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ciabet9ck

SuccuDev

Virtual Succubus Developer
Game Developer
Jun 2, 2020
As I said, there are opposite material interests at work, anything coming from a pirate's mouth is a pheromone trying to lower your guard.

I still don't understand the difference between pirating and asking you for a copy. Is this some sort of a custom you are trying to establish? A ritual?

But, more importantly, have you taken a look at my bug report above?
I have read it solely because I'm here shitposting.
Don't expect anything here to be read in the future, or answers to anything.
As said, I am not providing support to this forum out of principle.

As for the difference, it's a matter of numbers. In a day of uploading, you can provide access to hundreds of faceless people who are pretty unlikely to be anything besides convenience pirates.
Meanwhile, anyone who actually requests access from me:

1. I trust them to have a valid reason as individuals.
2. I find them more likely to contribute and at least get something out of their access to the game, even if that's just knowing an individual cared enough about the thing I create to ask for it.

It's purchasing good will from the people I want to earn it from, by offering free access to my game.
It's what supporting pirates should be, yet isn't due to the size of this place and the culture surrounding it.

And even though for some reason people here insist it's not working, it very much is.
A bunch of people have accepted the offer, and many of them have thrown some kind of non-monetary contribution my way. For example, several people have asked something like ''is there any bug I could help you figure out?''

I think that's rather cool of an interaction, personally. Even for those who simply ask and provide nothing, it feels... human.

A lot more appropriate than having hundreds to thousands of people download the game for free because it's convenient.

Last edited:

ciabet9ck

Feb 17, 2021
And even though for some reason people here insist it's not working, it very much is.
A bunch of people have accepted the offer, and many of them have thrown some kind of non-monetary contribution my way. For example, several people have asked something like ''is there any bug I could help you figure out?''

I think that's rather cool of an interaction, personally. Even for those who simply ask and provide nothing, it feels... human.

A lot more appropriate than having hundreds to thousands of people download the game for free because it's convenient.
Looks like I saw that already, but without being proprietary. Ah yes! It's called .

AyumieX

Dec 8, 2021
I love how this game is unique cause it involves interactions, last thing i wish to be added is sex animations or her full customization.

Reactions: ciabet9ck

Mattia.Heron

Mar 19, 2018
Succudev, considering I've put in bug tickets on your game for so long and nothing happens, I guess they go into a shredder or something?

The inside of the models legs have seams, need to fix her UVs or something man.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
What's up with that bunch of no-name accounts that started being active only now and here, by the way? Did that sense of justice took over and silent guys felt courageous to fly into the thread, like the angels-protectors they are, bringing light upon evil? :Kappa:
That's a good point, thank you for pointing this out.

i don't look here for months and it look like D-Day wtf
Same here. I check out the thread after seeing bluetooth support was added (Something many of us have been wishing for) only to see the trolls causing a dumpster fire smh.

Helblau

Mar 12, 2019
Conceptually this game seems to be one step above others games that feature customization, in general I would say it's a refreshing experience.

What I do not comprehend is if the game actually features the animations that you can select such as the smothering/facesitting, if the succubus actually starts stroking a virtual penis that you can see on the screen and if she does oral or penetration.

Why? Because I've played this game for several hours and I have yet to see those animations if they exist. All I see is the succubus standing in one place, sitting down and changing facial expressions. Which again, is just enough for someone like me who has imagination and can still appreciate the game for the mental engagement, but I'm just wondering if there's any sex scene.

Daeos

Jul 10, 2017
All of the smothering/worship seems to be rewards/punishments. There's an animation and then the screen is blacked to emulate her blocking vision. The blog mentions it being due to technical limitations.

The closest actual penetration is her using a strapon/wiener through a portal. Someone mentioned it earlier in the thread. I've yet to trigger it. So no, not any actual sex. It's something that's been requested though.
____

Unrelated, did a few pages of posts get purged? I'm so fucking lost.

Last edited:

pervrt

Jun 29, 2018
Is there a list of possible events/scenarios somewhere?
After quite a few "runs" with different settings i'm still yet to see half my toggle options, even when i start session aimed at them.
Also, "amusement" and "dedication", etc... is session specific or global?

Nooobies22

Sep 15, 2021
Sadly there's nothing like "Free" to bring out the choosing beggars. :(
Calling people here choosing beggars is kind of missing a point. Plenty of people criticise devs for his rude behaviour primarly. Dev most of the time is the person who is escalating and attacking others. Literallly saying anything to excuse himself from acting like an asshole.

I fully expect him to still lurking here and burst in saying how it's actually good that he is mean to people, because everyone is dumb and that because of that he has more submissive people around him to say how awesome he is. It really boils down to person problem, not content or product.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Calling people here choosing beggars is kind of missing a point. Plenty of people criticise devs for his rude behaviour primarly. Dev most of the time is the person who is escalating and attacking others. Literallly saying anything to excuse himself from acting like an asshole.

I fully expect him to still lurking here and burst in saying how it's actually good that he is mean to people, because everyone is dumb and that because of that he has more submissive people around him to say how awesome he is. It really boils down to person problem, not content or product.
Not really. The dev was upset because some users were ranting at him for providing a free link. Apparently rewarding active participants on this thread (Which encourages free downloading) offended them because it wasn't fair to people who wern't downloading games for free. This is litteral choosing beggar nonsense. Of course the dev was upset but it's the beggars who should be criticized not the lenient dev.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes