3.70 star(s) 41 Votes

BLACKDRAGON.

Aug 9, 2024
Are edicts even a thing yet? I've completet two challenges and didn't unlock anything so far '- '
for nonsense like this they will only generate more options and no valuable content in the meantime they will only take money from us, I bet my soul that the next update will take a year and will not add real content and only more stupid options

Suba1234

Jun 12, 2024
Hey, i dont understand the challenge for the edicts "absolutly anal abuse" how i do that?

And whene you unlock the "absolutly anal abuse" whats the difference?

Pog271

Sep 20, 2024
yes there are ways like save editor.

in short, download the link, unzip open ES3Editor.exe. Find Float_SuccuAppreciation and change it to 99999.Don't forget to click save button before closing the program.

i still advise you to make a backup of your save file from "C:\Users\YOUR USER NAME HERE\AppData\LocalLow\SuccuDev\Virtual Succubus\SaveFile.es3"
Thank you.

BLACKDRAGON.

Aug 9, 2024
The game needs a NTR mode where she gets fucked by other men if you don't obey her :KEK::KEK::KEK:

Now that I think about it, that would be a step-up from the current barebone scenes...
if it has visual and configuration glitches if it doesn't even have graphs of female ejaculation or orgasms if there isn't even sex with her and you think they're going to be adding another model?

aaron0michaels

Sep 22, 2020
if it has visual and configuration glitches if it doesn't even have graphs of female ejaculation or orgasms if there isn't even sex with her and you think they're going to be adding another model?

bruh you sound like the most entitled saltiest pos ever. its a free game its an indie team, there wont be major updates every 2 week the focus of the JOI game is the instruction part.

relax, give them time.

3.70 star(s) 41 Votes