3.80 star(s) 40 Votes

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
if i had to guess the relevant data is probably stored in the registry like the passcode. don't think this will be server based
Here's hoping. I have been using an app called Obedience now for a few years. It is tied to my email and it's a paid app. This would totally allow me to replace the app . Either way here is what the patch notes say about it.

The ownership system is a heavy commitment - we didn't want people to use it too casually, so the only way to remove the system is with a password given by the owner or by submitting a support request on our Discord. Even clearing your save will not remove this lock.

We do not suggest importing an ownership string without a password unless you're certain that the other party will give it to you when you ask for it to end. We acknowledge that this is a risky approach for us - we're hoping the userbase can be responsible about it to allow for a sense of commitment and legitimate control!

simonde

May 31, 2024
Here's hoping. I have been using an app called Obedience now for a few years. It is tied to my email and it's a paid app. This would totally allow me to replace the app . Either way here is what the patch notes say about it.

The ownership system is a heavy commitment - we didn't want people to use it too casually, so the only way to remove the system is with a password given by the owner or by submitting a support request on our Discord. Even clearing your save will not remove this lock.

We do not suggest importing an ownership string without a password unless you're certain that the other party will give it to you when you ask for it to end. We acknowledge that this is a risky approach for us - we're hoping the userbase can be responsible about it to allow for a sense of commitment and legitimate control!
yeah i've read the changelog and since they worded it like "...or by submitting a support request on our Discord." i assume they will help you go through your registry (or whatever they used) to remove the password for people who aren't very tech savvy. even if the game tries to connect to a server it's probably relatively easy to mod the game so you can still do whatever you want.

edgepet

Jun 5, 2023
yeah i've read the changelog and since they worded it like "...or by submitting a support request on our Discord." i assume they will help you go through your registry (or whatever they used) to remove the password for people who aren't very tech savvy. even if the game tries to connect to a server it's probably relatively easy to mod the game so you can still do whatever you want.
I hope so. Seems unlikely servers will be added.. This is about the most desired feature to be added to VS for me. I can't wait to see how well it works and if your Dom can see when you complete tasks and training sessions. Not sure if VS will be using the internet now or everything will be done and locally and have to be emailed or texted back and forth for the string/settings.

Either way I'm super excited for this much anticipated addition to VS.

BLACKDRAGON.

Aug 9, 2024
The game is great in terms of idea but it has too many flaws and with each update it seems to get worse not even the flaws have been fixed which is a priority since new ones always appear at least in the meantime add new content such as more physical customization of the model options voice and physical appearance a little more adult currently it is fine but it is only a point of view so each user would have their ideal model of each section also more languages like Spanish for example since many people do not speak English I only give my opinion because in You see adding more and more configuration options, they don't focus on fixing the bugs and adding more attractive content for users, thank you.

simonde

May 31, 2024
The game is great in terms of idea but it has too many flaws and with each update it seems to get worse not even the flaws have been fixed which is a priority since new ones always appear at least in the meantime add new content such as more physical customization of the model options voice and physical appearance a little more adult currently it is fine but it is only a point of view so each user would have their ideal model of each section also more languages like Spanish for example since many people do not speak English I only give my opinion because in You see adding more and more configuration options, they don't focus on fixing the bugs and adding more attractive content for users, thank you.
i agree the game gets buggier and buggier every update and you can tell that the implementation of many features are far from optimal. i remember the dev saying that they want to sort things out or whatever but i think it has already gotten out of hand and their only viable option is to rewrite the game from scratch with a better approach or keep working on the current version of the game and have loads of bugs + a not very modular codebase

BLACKDRAGON.

Aug 9, 2024
i agree the game gets buggier and buggier every update and you can tell that the implementation of many features are far from optimal. i remember the dev saying that they want to sort things out or whatever but i think it has already gotten out of hand and their only viable option is to rewrite the game from scratch with a better approach or keep working on the current version of the game and have loads of bugs + a not very modular codebase
exact there are more and more errors and those that were already supposedly fixed, I understand the need to move forward with the development of the project but the priority is to make it stable and not add more empty options that in the end are simply that empty options there is no new content there is no new aesthetics even those on Android cannot see a preview of the succubus when choosing physical appearance also implementation of visual and voice improvement it is not that the girl is bad simply adding more physical appearance options such as making her a little more adult and various voice options even more languages for example Latinos and Spaniards not all speak English even Russians, Chinese and even Brazilians who do not understand English find it difficult sometimes there is something that I did not find attractive about her and it is when she lactates it does not feel real and the drops sometimes cannot be seen another thing is that when she has a male member she ejaculates and it looks like a rose but when she has a female member and has an orgasm at the end of the girl's masturbation it does not even have animation of her fluids in short it is better to focus on the errors and add new content and not so many options that for me are just that new options about errors that have not been solved thanks

simonde

May 31, 2024
for anyone who wants to try the new build earlier: i wrote a quick melon loader mod to unlock the demo version of virtual succubus so it should be the same as the full version. this should also work for future demo releases of virtual succubus unless the dev changes how demo detection works.

installation:
download the demo version of virtual succubus from
2. install melon loader for virtual succubus you can follow
3. download the mod from and place VSDemoUnlocker.dll inside the Mods directory which should be located inside your virtual succubus folder for example C:\Users\<username>\Downloads\VS47R1 PCDEMO\Mods
4. start the game

simonde

May 31, 2024
I hope so. Seems unlikely servers will be added.. This is about the most desired feature to be added to VS for me. I can't wait to see how well it works and if your Dom can see when you complete tasks and training sessions. Not sure if VS will be using the internet now or everything will be done and locally and have to be emailed or texted back and forth for the string/settings.

Either way I'm super excited for this much anticipated addition to VS.
i had a quick look and it seems like i was right and the relevant data is indeed stored in the registry at Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\SuccuDev\Virtual Succubus. there are a total of 3 keys for
different ownership data:

1. OwnershipFlags
2. OwnershipName
3. OwnershipPassword

angdt

May 13, 2021
for anyone who wants to try the new build earlier: i wrote a quick melon loader mod to unlock the demo version of virtual succubus so it should be the same as the full version. this should also work for future demo releases of virtual succubus unless the dev changes how demo detection works.

installation:
download the demo version of virtual succubus from
2. install melon loader for virtual succubus you can follow
3. download the mod from here and place VSDemoUnlocker.dll inside the Mods directory which should be located inside your virtual succubus folder for example C:\Users\<username>\Downloads\VS47R1 PCDEMO\Mods
4. start the game
I checked the mod and all it does it remove an object and a global variable that tells the game it's the demo version, so it's safe.

I would say what the dev should actually do but I don't want to in case he reads these forums. Also, I was peeking around in the dlls and I can't find any C# code that was not a downloaded asset. Is this game really made entirely using Playmaker?

Reactions: SolidSam111

simonde

May 31, 2024
I checked the mod and all it does it remove an object and a global variable that tells the game it's the demo version, so it's safe.

I would say what the dev should actually do but I don't want to in case he reads these forums. Also, I was peeking around in the dlls and I can't find any C# code that was not a downloaded asset. Is this game really made entirely using Playmaker?
last time i checked it had very few c# scripts so the majority is actually playmaker FSM's. it's annoying to work with it but there are some tools that will make working with it a little easier for example i used a modified version of to view some FSM's and data

Reactions: SolidSam111

simonde

May 31, 2024
The classic patreon game problem, constantly adding new features without any thought about what the end result should be.

Constantly adding customization to the point that testing anything takes forever because of the number of unique combinations.

There is absolutely no excuse for how poorly the game runs with a single model in a fairly empty room and how long loading takes. It's just a poorly made base game with core structural issues that were never addressed in favor of adding more sliders and check-boxes.
i thought the same thing, and i had my suspicions, and they were confirmed after i had a look at how the game handles things. all the succubus customizations are already attached to the character, but they are hidden. every time you load the session scene, you have to load the whole game into ram, and that's also why this game eats so much ram. the game could be a lot faster/efficient by loading the assets asynchronously and only when they are needed, but oh well

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes