• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association [v0.7] [yahotzp]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Assocation [v0.61] [yahotzp]

Original Size: 2.2 GB
Compressed Size: 147 MB

Windows, Linux - - - :)

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
The premise reminds me a lot of a certain unreleased Winter Wolves game.
"Lesbian harem" is really exciting. Can't say I've ever seen one before. I hope it's good.

Reactions: 88Michele88

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Female Protagonist, Lesbian, Vaginal Sex :unsure: how?
kind of technology ... called "strapon".... basically an excuse for woman who refuse to be touched by a male penis but want to know how it feel. (except that its not AT ALL similar, as a penis isnt always same hard nor strong of naturally lubrifiated..

but whatever.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 18, 2019
Played this game on itch some time ago. Animations are weirdly sped up, but otherwise the game is not terrible.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
i m honestly lost...

game seems out for a while now... still zero patron ? that's weird as fuck. i dont know... feell ike something is weird about that. and the patreon seems also not new...

dafak ? :unsure::unsure:

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I was just coincidentally considering earlier today of how exactly a female protag harem game would work, only if the conquests were men. I guess in a way it does work better with women... :unsure:

Jun 15, 2017
I don't understand how to get the harem path. I mean, all girls want to be exclusive with Amy. There is no way to pick an additional lover or end a current relationship.
There is an orgy just before the update end but I don't think its tied to rejecting every one but rather just having high Aff and Resp with every one.
Did I miss something?
screenshot0001.png

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I don't understand how to get the harem path. I mean, all girls want to be exclusive with Amy. There is no way to pick an additional lover or end a current relationship.
There is an orgy just before the update end but I don't think its tied to rejecting every one but rather just having high Aff and Resp with every one.
Did I miss something?
View attachment 529847
The full Harem path isn't fully implemented yet but you unlocked the major event that is necessary to get that ending.

Reactions: halfdeadstudent

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
i m honestly lost...

game seems out for a while now... still zero patron ? that's weird as fuck. i dont know... feell ike something is weird about that. and the patreon seems also not new...

dafak ? :unsure::unsure:
I only put the game on itch.io before and never publicized the Patreon, although I created it a long time ago. I've had a few patrons here and there, but I haven't really used it very much until now.

Reactions: SamHaim
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes