• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association [v0.7] [yahotzp]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I wonder if Avaron1974 is going to comment on their unhygienicly long nails (not to mention the chance to even have long nails whilst playing volleyball)
There are a few things that are unrealistic, like long nails and pubic hair, which none of the characters would have in order to wear their bikinis. But the game is meant to be breezy and fun and it helps the different characters have unique appearances.

LatexLara

Apr 26, 2018
There are a few things that are unrealistic, like long nails and pubic hair, which none of the characters would have in order to wear their bikinis. But the game is meant to be breezy and fun and it helps the different characters have unique appearances.
Well its a game not rl so yeah there can be long nails and such, and must say you doing a really awesome job with this and im looking forward for more of it

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I only put the game on itch.io before and never publicized the Patreon, although I created it a long time ago. I've had a few patrons here and there, but I haven't really used it very much until now.
ya first post is

almost 12 months ago... such a waste, patreon is good place for followers and peoples to stay in touch.

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Lesbian + Harem ? now this looks INTERESTING as all fuck !! no "retard in lechertown" getting raped by ugly, fat, and black dudes.

Reactions: Mormont

Deleted member 609064

May 11, 2018
Bikinis and pubic hair = hot.

Don't judge me.

ya first post is

almost 12 months ago... such a waste, patreon is good place for followers and peoples to stay in touch.
I recently had a Dev tell me he wouldn't do a Patreon until his game had a lot of content. He missed the point that Patreon is an opportunity to build an audience and to communicate about the game while it is being developed. :FacePalm:

This is supposed to be an adult site and you need sex ed?
You're doing God's work bringing enlightenment to these naive young men. Thank you!

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
ya first post is

This was definitely a learning experience for me. Unfortunately, I can only work on this on a very part-time basis so some months I will have a lot of extra time to work on it and sometimes almost no time at all. When I started, I was also completely new to Ren'Py and Daz3D.

andy6915

Feb 9, 2019
I'm here for the exhibitionism tag, not the lesbian harem stuff. I am hoping for and expecting things like getting to do a public volleyball match topless or something. Is there much actual exhibitionism?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm here for the exhibitionism tag, not the lesbian harem stuff. I am hoping for and expecting things like getting to do a public volleyball match topless or something. Is there much actual exhibitionism?
Yes, lots.

Public sex as well as nudity.

They play volleyball in bikini's but the losers get fucked in front of the crowd.

Plenty of stripping in bars and in the street too. It's an anything goes kinda game and it's all women, it's fucking glorious.

EdPokol

Mar 31, 2019
Normally I'm no fan of the sandbox/grinding type of games but for me VULVA is an exception and a very nice one. Fun and easy to play and surely enough content to make me feel 'rewarded'. And of course nice ladies as well (CJ is my fav :love:).

yahotzp; Thanks!!

Reactions: yahotzp

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Normally I'm no fan of the sandbox/grinding type of games but for me VULVA is an exception and a very nice one. Fun and easy to play and surely enough content to make me feel 'rewarded'. And of course nice ladies as well (CJ is my fav :love:).

yahotzp; Thanks!!
Thank you for giving it a try despite it not being your normal cup of tea.

yahotzp congratulations on getting Avaron1974 's seal of approval :3
I'm honored!

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Anybody knows the route I have to take/choices I have to make, to get the Alex strap on scene, and the Jade/Mary Beth spitroast scene?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anybody knows the route I have to take/choices I have to make, to get the Alex strap on scene, and the Jade/Mary Beth spitroast scene?
I haven't found the spitroast scene but for Alex.

Put on show in shower.
Train with her.
Go on date and pick you just want it to be the 2 of you when you go away for the weekend.
At the end of the weekend date tell her you love her.
After match when activities open up again, go on second date to bar and play pool.
She wants to make a bet to be a sex slave for the night but she's great at pool and you get the option to distract her ... don't.
Once you get back to your room you will be her slave for the night and she gets the strapon out.

Gwen and Alex only have 2 dates each so you get 1 during the first block of activities and one during the second.

Reactions: yahotzp
3.30 star(s) 7 Votes