Ren'Py Completed Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association [v0.7] [yahotzp]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I have the same problem. Anyone has an idea why the game does not start when i press the aplication? Cheers
I think this is a Ren'Py bug due to the long name. Make sure the file path where the game is located is not too long. Change the folder name to something shorter if it is causing an issue.

Landerk

May 20, 2018
Really enjoyed playing your game, played through twice to see the events from different choices, had two endings I was pretty happy with. The option of fully lesbian games is super sparse, so thank you much for this one. Also I am not a fan of those ginormous boobs many games have, so thank you again for leaving those out! :)

Meryl

Dec 17, 2019
Like others have said here, I thoroughly enjoyed playing this game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One thing I noticed is that the walkthrough (quick) got a little confusing when it came to the Act II Week 1 segment.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yahotzp

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
Does anyone have a complete full walkthrough of the game? Because the one in the folder is incomplete.

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
It has an army of killer machines ...
And just WHO thought that was a GOOD idea? And it got budgeted, too! (Of course, any controls or oversight didn't.)

Two guesses WHICH Administration OKd THAT brilliant idea... (And the first two don't count.)

hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
You had me at the "vulva" reference. "Lesbian" got you extra points. As for "Lesbian harem", do you actually realize just how RARE that meme is, even in Hentai? :love:

I'm not a huge fan of Volleyball, but you do make it interesting and viable as a game.

One problem: I selected Ling as my partner in both cycles. We lost the last match, but there was a caption screen saying "A year later" and there was a quick visual with "I married my best friend", and then I got an error: "An exception occurred" and I couldn't get back in the game again.

I'll try later to see if it happens again or if my saves are affected.

Last edited:
Reactions: yahotzp

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
You had me at the "vulva" reference. "Lesbian" got you extra points. As for"Lesbian harem", do you actually realize just how RARE that meme is, even in Hentai? :love:

I'm not a huge fan of Volleyball, but you do make it interesting and viable as a game.

One problem: I selected Ling as my partner in both cycles. We lost the last match, but there was a caption screen saying "A year later" and there was a quick visual with "I married my best friend", and then I got an error: "An exception occurred" and I couldn't get back in the game again.

I'll try later to see if it happens again or if my saves are affected.
Thanks! Let me know if you encounter that error again and I will try to fix it.

IM6

Erisa's Summer
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2017
This game is rad, well-written, and hot - and full-on f/f, which is something I'm always looking for!
Diverse cast of characters and lots of scenes/functions and the game is of appropriate difficulty to keep you playing.
Congrats and well-done! Really enjoyed and looking forward to your other game now too!

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes