Ren'Py Completed Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association [v0.7] [yahotzp]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
The Walktrough link seems to be broken would anyone mind uploading it again on here if you still have it laying around?
(Thank you in advance).

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Works fine for me?
Ya it works now it wouldn't even load last time I tried it. I guess someone must of fixed it without telling anybody about it. (It wouldn't let you save the file either "Failed")

Last edited:

WTSMG

Jun 13, 2019
The walkthrough only details a harem path but what are you supposed to do if you want to stay with one girl (say Eve) after her event?

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
The walkthrough only details a harem path but what are you supposed to do if you want to stay with one girl (say Eve) after her event?
After you have completed all of the dates with a girl she will go to your apartment at night. Then you will have a chance to say that you love her or not. Only say it to the one you are trying to end up with.

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
Oh yes, if volleyball had been more like this back then when I was forced to play, I would have stayed in the team
(and I would certainly not have let myself be kicked out on purpose)...

VBall.gif

Never mind, this game is hilarious; and absolutely awesome.
Thanks everyone for the suggestion.

Now I just have one more question:
How long did it take the developer to come up with the title?!

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Now I just have one more question:
How long did it take the developer to come up with the title?!
I was thinking up different names for what the league would be called and stumbled into the name. But then I had to keep it going with Champions of Liberty Institute of Training.

• Haha
Reactions: Dripping

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
It's when we get a few more sequels in and resorting to things like Block Of Obnoxious Bitches Society.
"Beautiful Orange Overseers of Black Skull" could make a nice Punisher spin-off? Good excuse to have a lot of carrot-haired darlings throughout the storyline.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

Kass/\ndra

Apr 29, 2021
"Beautiful Orange Overseers of Black Skull" could make a nice Punisher spin-off? Good excuse to have a lot of carrot-haired darlings throughout the storyline.
Let me guess, they are all part of the "Adepts of the Sapphic Syndicate" as well?

Phantomslark

Aug 1, 2021
Is there a specific character you are looking for? I can share some of the items I used if I still have the files.
Hey Yahotzp. Some of my favorite characters were: Amy, CJ, Alex, Eve, Satomi, Mikoto & specially Gabby. Gabby Dom story was something I would have wanted to see more. So, wanted to make some art on that area with these other characters and gabby.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Hey Yahotzp. Some of my favorite characters were: Amy, CJ, Alex, Eve, Satomi, Mikoto & specially Gabby. Gabby Dom story was something I would have wanted to see more. So, wanted to make some art on that area with these other characters and gabby.
Gabby is the Marieke G8F model with Messy Side Bun hair.

The current series of Patreon rewards also focuses on CJ.
img_cj_shop4.png

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
I am stuck in week 4. The walkthrough from page one (which I followed precisely) tells me to call Gwen and ask her for a date, but her name doesn't even appear as an option? Anybody knows where I could've gone wrong?

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I am stuck in week 4. The walkthrough from page one (which I followed precisely) tells me to call Gwen and ask her for a date, but her name doesn't even appear as an option? Anybody knows where I could've gone wrong?
Did you go to the party when she asked you not to? That can close things off permanently with Gwen.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes