Ren'Py Completed Virtuous United Ladies Volleyball Association [v0.7] [yahotzp]

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes

boolbo

Jan 13, 2017
Is there a detailed walkthrough on how to get the harem ending? I keep getting the Sweet Dreams ending

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I followed the walkthrough, won the final,got married to both Gwen and Alex. It doesn't feel like a harem ending though. Is there a more 'harem' ending other than this?

Another question. Before the final, when you met Candy at the beach, the walkthrough suggests having sex with her only there's no such option. It's ether refuse or take the drug. Is it bcause I missed something before or the walkthrough is incorrect?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I followed the walkthrough, won the final,got married to both Gwen and Alex. It doesn't feel like a harem ending though. Is there a more 'harem' ending other than this?

Another question. Before the final, when you met Candy at the beach, the walkthrough suggests having sex with her only there's no such option. It's ether refuse or take the drug. Is it bcause I missed something before or the walkthrough is incorrect?
Taking the drug leads to sex.

Risky for your career but you get to fuck a drug dealer. Your choice whether that's worth it or not but she has no ending, it's only sex.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
There is more of a harem ending if you don't confess to anyone and have enough affection with most of the potential partners.

Reactions: Deniz31

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
Finally !!! This is something that changes us from the eternal little idiots who only think with their dick, who fuck their mother, their sisters, their neighbors and even the dog of the house with an elephant's dick . Good story, beautiful females, warm and frantic atmosphere. I am a guy but I love lesbians because they are sensual and exciting. Good work, and make us other lesbian adventures.
Note: Google translation from French.

XerxesBlack

Jun 14, 2020
You should be able to make your own version:

Grab a mac version of any ren'py game and replace the "game" folders

works most of the time

that's how i make the linux versions of ren'py games
Wow, that simple. And here I;ve been missing out on all these awesome completed VNs.

Thank you. I will give it a go and hopefully it works out.

Sadly didn't work

Last edited:

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
I'm using the walktrough, but after I take the drug I can't lift weights with Jada and MaryBeth.
Did you play one of the matches? You move away from exercising with partners and only work out with your specific partner. It should not be tied into Jada or Mary Beth unless you did something else that lowered your relationship points with them.

yahotzp

Game Developer
Jan 3, 2018
Do you need high affection, or just complete all the dates?
There are some minimums you have to hit but the more important requirement is to complete all the dates without confessing to anyone.

3.30 star(s) 7 Votes