RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
vma.jpg

Overview:
Choose the name of our Main Heroine and go on a sexy quest of self-discovery, deceptions and character growth! There are multiple ways you can approach situations and how you interact with characters actually does impact future content. Remake of the original.
Thread Updated: 2019-01-10
Release Date: 2018-11-19
Developer:
Censorship: None
Version: 2018-11-19
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Game Features:

Download
Win: - - -
Others: -

Extras:

Thanks to @GodofSex69 for sharing!

84401_George_1_10A_4.jpg 84400_Sheva_1_3.jpg 84406_1_Intro_2_20.jpg 84405_1_Intro_8_14.jpg 84403_Jax_1_7A_5.jpg 84409_1_Intro_0_4.jpg

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
remake...did he even finish the original version? and her tits got way bigger didnt they, guess dev made some adjustments cause of patreon beeing.... one of a kind these days.

Reactions: F9Zoney

lyAwesome

Oct 8, 2017
Remake?
The original is abandoned?

Well, thanks for share with us this marvelous game :D

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
Doubt this is remake... yesterday was just bug-hunting, so i think they just reuploaded it

givemeaname11

May 15, 2017
Remake seems to be accurate, mentions the previous version of the game is discontinued on his patreon

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
and her tits got way bigger didnt they
Actually they did not change, maybe they look bigger in that picture due to pose/angle? :pokerFace:

And for anyone wondering - yes, is it a proper remake - pretty much everything was remade from scratch - functionality, maps, sprites, busts, images, I even added some sounds and music here and there.

If you are curious why it was done, you can read two walls of text and .

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I actually played this and though I am sad that it was remade with a different line of story I have to say that I have hopes that this is and will be better as it goes along. I am sad that there is not as much in the way of content though, I mean apparently I was unable to go into the clothing shop to see the old man but was able to meet several of the other 'bad guys' but unable to work due not being able to get the required outfits

Reactions: Doki Ninja

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
A remake? And yet I only just recently started playing the original. Oh well. Good thing I didn't progress too far, I guess. Would've been a lot more disappointed. XD

Danny69

Jul 21, 2017
i stoped with v.035 hoping further updates will progress storyline and content....
but it is allways remaking, reworking and approvement
annother good start killed for details... or -maybe- lack of ideas
take next look in 2020 if cara still a virgin

Reactions: dav121

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Original was going in a good direction, but had a bit of a weird start. Haven't had a chance to try this version yet, did check out the content though. Hopefully a good chunk of the old content can be reused in this one, because most of it was good stuff and can easily be worked in.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The original was a lot better game. But I'll give this one another chance. Let's see what the next couple of updates hold.

Reactions: Netori Popeye

trolaro

Feb 17, 2018
guys im stuck at start of game i get costume barista and i cant work ?? how working? same with secretary and i cant do anything now

sent me auxiliary images for help me if can

Nov 24, 2017
A remake? And yet I only just recently started playing the original. Oh well. Good thing I didn't progress too far, I guess. Would've been a lot more disappointed. XD
Just finished the original 0.48 release, and I have to say it's worth it to play if you enjoy watching a girl gradually get corrupted. For me, it was worth it alone just for the photography scenes with the old man in the clothing shop. Oh and the holiday event where she gets exploited was excellent.

I'm sad that it didn't continue after that as the story seemed promising. Some of the café mini-events were very promising. Exhibitionism was just starting. So much.

I wasn't a fan of Sheva, mostly because I think excessive tats are disgusting and I'm not that interested in lesbianism, but meh. It was easy to look past that for the rest of the good content.

Hopefully the photography element will still be big in this remake as well as the interesting Cafe elements.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes