RPGM Abandoned Vis Major: Awakening [2018-11-19] [Doki Ninja]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes
D

Deleted member 192287

Super interesting, I wonder what will happen next.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
does the new update game move slower for anyone else?

Kirito191919

Sep 16, 2017
really thats it, been what 2 month since last update and all their is been just small Cafe events which are supposedly finished screw paying this bugger anymore
i like this game really, the art and style, but 2 month for this little event is shit, sorry that i say it like that i dont know how mutch work this is but im disapointet in many ways

DXM3191

May 23, 2017
i like this game really, the art and style, but 2 month for this little event is shit, sorry that i say it like that i dont know how mutch work this is but im disapointet in many ways
Legit, not even much went into the art and style since the characters themselves are direct rips from Dating My Daughter with some different clothes thrown in.... they aren't even really trying to hide the fact that they are direct rips.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Lol stop trolling
Not trolling, if I want to piss people off I have an inappropriate enough sense of humor for that.
It seems Cara moves slower than before when walking around the map.
I was asking because if this is not an issue for anyone else then it is a problem on my end and I would like to fix this anomaly.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
My save games stopped working for previous versions, there's nothing in the change log about that.

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
It seems Cara moves slower than before when walking around the map.
I was asking because if this is not an issue for anyone else then it is a problem on my end and I would like to fix this anomaly.
Try setting Sync FPS to OFF in Settings if it's not OFF already.

In minx what is the password of jorge laptop AT CAFE
It's random. It's what George says right before you get to select your options.
Mine was "eatmyballs"...

Reactions: RustyV

secrecy

May 1, 2017
In minx what is the password of jorge laptop AT CAFE
You can find it at the bottom of the room. Search the files.

It is very disappointing what once was a great game -even using rpgm- now developer is unable to advance the story even using old renders with the new engine. Update started and finished in 3 minutes, 2 of them trying to open rest of buildings, just a very small scene at the cafe and nothing more. Not worth even the hard disk and time spent for this. Maybe better wait a pair of years to find a free-flowing story.

Reactions: 03abc and Ryuke

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Well now there is an unfinished Halloween extra:

Halloween Event
Changelog:

• Two Halloween outfits for MC.
  • Halloween outfits for Megan, Jared and Hugh
  • Two animations
  • Blood shall flow...
This event is repeatable! Just talk to Nun outside the house on NewGame+

I initially planned to make this event bigger and include more animations - no holes left un-filled type of thing, but man it takes time to make them! So I'll expand it a bit later.

You may notice that images included are grainier than usual, but I promise to upgrade them at a bit later time, since I had to compromise on quality to make it on time.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes