RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
Help pls i dont know what to do i am in cafe office i i cant sign a contract
I apologize if I'm wrong, but I think you're on the wrong game's thread. This is the earlier, abandoned version of the game, the current ongoing "remastering" project is "Vis Major: Awakening". This bug of signing the contract has been reported, and there's a downloadable fix for that in the latest posts on that thread. I haven't tried it yet, so don't know if it works perfectly.
here's the thread:

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
im trying to use save editor to raise shameless level any help would be appreciated i have no idea what im doing

majestax

Jan 8, 2019
I just want to say, I really enjoyed this version. The new Awareness version is good too but I just love the original's dialogue and how she turn exhibitionist towards the end of game such as the Cafe patrons and Hugh. Would love to see Paul get some actions and definitely if this version could completed as well. Maybe just a quick ending as I feel the game feels 80% complete at v0.48

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
As the walkthrough is no longer available, I gotta ask: How do you get Shameless level 2 so I can pick the white dress? I never saw any choices to gain Shameless points..

Any idea why I am unable to keep working as a secretary from the day that I talk to Hugh about the Nurse outfit? I was able to use the perfume on that day, but now I can´t even get the perfume from the wardrobe

Last edited:

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
Downloads game...opens and extracts...*pop up* COULD NOT CREATE FILE.... :confused: :unsure: ... delete tried downloading from other sources...opens and extracts...*pop up* COULD NOT CREATE FILE...:eek: someone please help! :cry:

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
I just want to say, I really enjoyed this version. The new Awareness version is good too but I just love the original's dialogue and how she turn exhibitionist towards the end of game such as the Cafe patrons and Hugh. Would love to see Paul get some actions and definitely if this version could completed as well. Maybe just a quick ending as I feel the game feels 80% complete at v0.48
I completely agree with your analysis and hope as well to have a final update for a real ending. But for some reasons, I'm afraid to say that this would maybe never happen, or at least in that actual version of the game because Dev has other projects in his pipeline ! :cool:

Reactions: kcoope89

Djeep

Feb 9, 2019
Hi ....
Well, what do you know? Well this game pisses me off, you get into the game and you get fucked in style because you have to wait for a pseudo update or be boss! Ben I was boss and the only updates, I found it on F95 zone, because at $ 20 you expect to be privileged ... well no need to be on the site to have updates to day! So the bosses at the toilet and basta! ... I let myself tempted..resultat to have a sequel becomes boss and you will have a new ... will make you see in hell ducon!

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Hi ....
Well, what do you know? Well this game pisses me off, you get into the game and you get fucked in style because you have to wait for a pseudo update or be boss! Ben I was boss and the only updates, I found it on F95 zone, because at $ 20 you expect to be privileged ... well no need to be on the site to have updates to day! So the bosses at the toilet and basta! ... I let myself tempted..resultat to have a sequel becomes boss and you will have a new ... will make you see in hell ducon!
Kezaco?

• Haha
Reactions: Tiredx

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game FULL
from 1.03 GB to 534 MB

have a nice one ;)

Reactions: Asenaris

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023