5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
..and if your looking for diff. scenes
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
stupid question:
in the contract signing scene, any difference in having panty or not?
yep, you see a bit more skin when not wearing panties :closedtongue:
besides that i see no differences

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
  • New event at the Gym
  • New event at the Library (+1 animation)
  • New event at the Studio (+2 animations)
Nothing happens at the Gym for me, Can't even get to the library, Every time I go the the studio it says no events at this time. Also I can't find out if I got the job at the mall, it wont let me back into the office the next day.

Reactions: sergej sovcev

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hello.. How I get this scene??
choose Look for an alternative
after that scene go to Jared's office, try entering 3x :p
Just to clarify, scene will trigger as long as you go to his office on the same day. So feel free to show Sheva so love. :firstimekiss:
My only issue is a journal that seems buggy as it closes itself after a second most of the time for me.
Oh? I suspect it might be similar to the previous auto-skip issue. If it is, here is a potential fix ->

Nothing happens at the Gym for me, Can't even get to the library, Every time I go the the studio it says no events at this time. Also I can't find out if I got the job at the mall, it wont let me back into the office the next day.
VM: Awakening is a new game. That change log is for the old one.

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Hi Doki, played the game last night.

I was thrilled to play again my little Cara (she kept her name btw :p), thank you for making her ! This new intro seemed odd to me though, maybe it's because I played too many times the previous game. Back then I liked the part with the party and I think all the secret agent stuff was better introduced. The kid fighting was ... kinda out of place I think, I actually felt bad for the boy :p.

But it's a new game so I'll wait to see what's in the great mind of yours for us ! :)

Gameplay wise : I don't see the point of the "fast travel map" as your maps aren't so big to begin with. On the contrary, the speed movement could be faster.

The sprites are really good though, it's nice to see her walking like that !

I missed the little girl with her letter, I hope she'll return at some point ;).

Reactions: Doki Ninja

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Just to clarify, scene will trigger as long as you go to his office on the same day. So feel free to show Sheva so love.
i thought D_Massage is only set this path, but you are absolutely right
hmm.. maybe i should keep my mouth shut sometimes :FeelsBadMan:

Reactions: Doki Ninja

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Gameplay wise : I don't see the point of the "fast travel map" as your maps aren't so big to begin with. On the contrary, the speed movement could be faster.
You will need the map for off-site locations. My logic was - if so, then why not have quick travel everywhere. :angel:

I missed the little girl with her letter, I hope she'll return at some point ;).
She definitely will!

i thought D_Massage is only set this path, but you are absolutely right
hmm.. maybe i should keep my mouth shut sometimes :FeelsBadMan:
Noo, your answer did help, so please do dissect the game as much as you want!
In case you are curious all "D_" switches stand for "This location was visited today".

Reactions: the66

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I don't get this game....

I played the intro, had 2 innocence to see the preacher talk, got ass felt by kid in hospital, did the sneak scene with the huge guy, did the secretary job, did the cafe job, then game ended???? Saw the walkthrough and it seems to have a lot more content than what I got. I downloaded from the link on page 1. What gives?

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I don't get this game....

I played the intro, had 2 innocence to see the preacher talk, got ass felt by kid in hospital, did the sneak scene with the huge guy, did the secretary job, did the cafe job, then game ended???? Saw the walkthrough and it seems to have a lot more content than what I got. I downloaded from the link on page 1. What gives?
you played a remake, an new game Vis Major: Awakening
the walkthrough is for Vis Major 0.48

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Saw the walkthrough and it seems to have a lot more content than what I got.
I expected most of the scenes from previous version to be implemented. Although I appreciate the mother character this is not an update targeted at the people who already played trough the 0.48 version.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
you played a remake, an new game Vis Major: Awakening
the walkthrough is for Vis Major 0.48
I just clicked the download on the first page mate. Where is it I get V48 from?

Ignore this. I realise I looked for Vis Major Awakening and not the normal V48 release.

So how do I use this new patch thing? Normally its just a word file which you put into the game folder but this patch looks a lot different when opening it.

Aug 13, 2017
Maybe it's just me but I am not getting much on the play through. No military scene, father scene, no content for Hugh in the studio, and only one day of work at the coffee house or store secretary. Not even half the content of older versions.

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
There are two distinct games:
1. Vis Major - latest version 0.48
2. Vis Major: Awakening - latest version v28.2.2018
Imagine Destiny and Destiny 2 - similar games - but completely separate.

All information in the Opening Post has information about Vis Major. Except for the download link! Even the title of this thread is wrong. This clearly causes a lot of confusion.

Can someone please update OP and the Title?
@TheImage , @crust

Edit: Okay, I now noticed a separate thread was created!

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
There are two distinct games:
1. Vis Major - latest version 0.48
2. Vis Major: Awakening - latest version v28.2.2018
Infact, a new thread has just been launched for .

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes