RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I'll have to make a confession here. I had my eyes on this game for quite some time now but never actually touched it myself because i was always wondering if this is a lesbian game then or not. Instead of just asking about though i just moved on every time to try something else. But now that i was given an answer there is very little excuse left for me not to give this a try :D
Well in the previous version, there was a bit of a lesbian side story, but it's relatively minor. Most of the game is home girl and various encounters with guys. So if you're only interested in lesbian, it might not be your cup of tea.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Correct, Studio is not done, no outfits in this version.

You can still wear all 20 outfits if you finish current content and go home. You'll figure it out from there.
I don't understand how to get all content without the outfits you get for finishing the content.
Eternal Paradox?!?!?!?!:confounded::test2:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Well in the previous version, there was a bit of a lesbian side story, but it's relatively minor. Most of the game is home girl and various encounters with guys. So if you're only interested in lesbian, it might not be your cup of tea.
I meant the other way around :) So i'm into straight stuff and wouldn't much like a 80% girl-on-girl game.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Have a question: in clothes shop subtitles are skipping themeselves, keys are not pressed, not sticking... only ESC helped stop that..
Edit: Alright, it did happen to me as well. It seems to only happen if you advance text by clicking Z or Enter. If you use mouse or Hold those two button, it works fine? I am still trying to figure this out.
I only ran into 2 bugs:
Ahh, thank you! Fix 3 below!
Knowing you can go against mom is a good :p
Also, might want to mention a epilepsy warning, so many pink/purple flashes during the intro
There is one right at the start of the game on the picture of Sheva and our Main Heroine.
I don't understand how to get all content without the outfits you get for finishing the content.
Eternal Paradox?!?!?!?!:confounded::test2:
Infernal/Heavenly Nuns to the rescue! :eazyHype:

Edit:
Latest fix -> .

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Bug:

New Game+:
When you have a job as secretary and changed I have had only the face (Animated) from Jared (Animated) in the middle and after a time Jared complete (not the npc Jared mean that stand next to me).

Reactions: Doki Ninja

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Bug:
New Game+:
When you have a job as secretary and changed I have had only the face from Jared in the middle and after a time Jared complete.
Found it, thank you!
Since I am pretty much spamming fixes at this point, I'll hold it off until I fix something else as well.

Reactions: Amazonqween

unevenrm

Nov 3, 2017
I can't replicate it, would you be able to tell me what is the last text message you can skip manually before it goes off on its own?
One-time case... After chosing personality (or how do you call it), when you able to save. Not a bug... Not happened on loadgame... Sorry for disturb

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
One-time case... After chosing personality (or how do you call it), when you able to save. Not a bug... Not happened on loadgame... Sorry for disturb
It did happen to me as well. It seems to only happen if you advance text by clicking Z or Enter. If you use mouse or Hold either of those two buttons, it works fine?
I think I fixed it.

Edit:
Latest fix -> .

Reactions: Ekzar and UncleVT

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Hi
The latest update is 1.5 Giga
And now it's 584 maga
You can tell why
Almost less than an hour and the game was over
There are many things lacking in this version
There are only 1 clothes
Just a day in the shop
And coffee has no role at all
And there is nothing in the gym
And the dreams were gone
Is there an intention for something better?

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
Hey there! As I mentioned to you before on Patreon, this is a completely new game. That is why it has less content.
P.S. Did you go to the Hospital? There is an event with Jax there.
I understand you
I thought improvements .... not a new game
I'll try to go to the hospital
Thank you....:happyblush:happyblush

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017

im downloade the old vision hehehehe .....
im waiting to complete the new vision ...
thanks you soo much dokiii you only the best here
love you soo much .... amazon:firstimekiss::firstimekiss: the real name is selene :winkytongue:

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Not sure what the deal is with the 28-02-2018 version but after going to the cafe and exiting once able to do anything I am unable to go to the studio to get the uniform, same for the gym so not sure if that is in or not

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017

im downloade the old vision hehehehe .....
im waiting to complete the new vision ...
thanks you soo much dokiii you only the best here
love you soo much .... amazon:firstimekiss::firstimekiss: the real name is selene :winkytongue:
Thank you Selene, I am glad you enjoy it! :angel:

P.S. 0.48 is available to the Public here ->

Not sure what the deal is with the 28-02-2018 version but after going to the cafe and exiting once able to do anything I am unable to go to the studio to get the uniform, same for the gym so not sure if that is in or not
After Cafe is done, if you go to the Studio, you should get a message that no more content is available. As for Jax, he never tells you where to get the uniform, but yeah, that is also not done. There is no content at the moment with Hugh. :oops:

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I remember the old game had scenes that could only be unlocked by "cheating"... It appears this one already has that as well unless I missed something? You have the choice of Innocence or Minx after the car crash, but that seems to be it as far as building either of those stats. When you get to the scene with Sheva, Cara can only kiss her with +2 Innocence, but then she can only "go with the flow" with +2 Minx, and I'm not sure how a player accumulates both to get the full scene.

I tried using RPGmakerSaveEdit but that didn't work. I remember editing save files somehow for the old game. Any tips?

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Is Cara's backstory still that her dad drank the mutagen? if so ... Super Secret Side! Futa Cara for Kitty and Shiva!
I really hope Jax is one of the "Good Guys" type thing in the end.
I am not going to spoil anything. :cool:

I'm not sure how a player accumulates both to get the full scene.
There are two ways actually. During the Intro you get +1 on for each personality and you choose 2 additional points. So take 1 for Minx and 1 for Innocent.
Or you could first finish event with Jax. That way you'll have a total of 6 points.

Reactions: UncleVT

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I am not going to spoil anything. :cool:

There are two ways actually. During the Intro you get +1 on for each personality and you choose 2 additional points. So take 1 for Minx and 1 for Innocent.
Or you could first finish event with Jax. That way you'll have a total of 6 points.
Thanks, I forgot that you're asked to make two choices and I think each time I've played I've repeated it. Finishing the Jax event first should work.

Oh, and is there a reason the Shopping Mall isn't included on the QuickTravel Map?

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Thanks, I forgot that you're asked to make two choices and I think each time I've played I've repeated it. Finishing the Jax event first should work.
Oh, and is there a reason the Shopping Mall isn't included on the QuickTravel Map?
Yup, and the reason is quite stupid. :pokerFace:
The icon for quick travel includes Jared. Since you don't meet Jared right away, it would not make sense to display him there. So now it unlocks right after you finish his first event.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes