RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

trolaro

Feb 17, 2018
guys im stuck at start of game i get costume barista and i cant work ?? how working? same with secretary and i cant do anything now

sent me auxiliary images for help me if can

Rroarr

Oct 15, 2017
Next version allows you to change Cara's name.
Waiting every month on the update as one of my fav's. Any other name then Cara would be game breaking to me now^^ Thanks for the "walls" . I was a little confused after starting up the game yesterday. Good luck with the remake. I trust it will be good either way

Reactions: Doki Ninja

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
As I see ....
It was better to invest in the latest version
And not a new one
Why
Because in the hospital the game is not finished yet
And there are other things missing in the library
And there are pictures that are only visible in Galeria and not in the game itself
I do not know if it's chapters in which the first chapter is over and the other started .....
Do not want to explain too much ....
But in my opinion it would be better to have one version ....
I know it's hard work ... but whoever made it is great
It is better to think times before the next update .....
Because in this version there is no continuation to the old version ....
Thanks for everything ....
And I say you're a great person.:eazyHype::happyblush

Reactions: Doki Ninja

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Waiting every month on the update as one of my fav's. Any other name then Cara would be game breaking to me now^^ Thanks for the "walls" . I was a little confused after starting up the game yesterday. Good luck with the remake. I trust it will be good either way
Do you have a source for your gif? Just for science purposes

Yukino

Donor
Jun 22, 2017
Do you have a source for your gif? Just for science purposes
according to the internet
(google search and then searching through forums of foreign languages until i found the name of the movie in a polish forum with screenshots that prove it is the right movie)
WowGirls - Go Ahead, My Girl (Anjelica & Cindy)

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Strange the title says abandoned and yet this game keeps showing up on SVS Comics, now version 14.03 is listed on their site. This game looks really good, I did download it from F95 and tried it out. I kind of got caught up playing other games and forgot about this one.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Strange the title says abandoned and yet this game keeps showing up on SVS Comics, now version 14.03 is listed on their site. This game looks really good, I did download it from F95 and tried it out. I kind of got caught up playing other games and forgot about this one.
See this:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
I haven't played this since .4 and the changes was a nice surprise. I think I'm in love with Megan, she is super gorgeous.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: rKnight

Pewpew564

May 15, 2018
Hey guys, i just tried this game and downloaded the newest version of it at the publishers website called "Vis Major Awakening- 14.march2018" and i just can play around 10 mins till i finished too a specific sequence and then an angel appears and says the content is over.

But when i check the chat here u guys are playing way more into the story.
What am i doing wrong? :D

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Hey guys, i just tried this game and downloaded the newest version of it at the publishers website called "Vis Major Awakening- 14.march2018" and i just can play around 10 mins till i finished too a specific sequence and then an angel appears and says the content is over.

But when i check the chat here u guys are playing way more into the story.
What am i doing wrong? :D
He remade the game.
So Vis Major Awakening has less content at the moment ^-^

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes