RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hello!

Public version just dropped, there are no major changes from 0.45. Mostly bug/image fixes.

- use Firefox

Image highlights (NSFW):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cheers!

Edit: Removed the Mac version and added a Web version instead.

Last edited:

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
how do you defeat that last guy in the lab at the start
If you mean the guy standing at the machine blocking access to the serum, you need to fight him, but at some point, when your health is around at the half point, use the "item" option to boost it; you should have enough health to wear him out (except if you're very unlucky and "miss" too many hits)

Reactions: jason95821

Malkav

May 28, 2017
What is the bonus scene the walkthrough is talking about? I played through in a way that it made it impossible to obtain, and wondering if it is worth going again.

*edit* Oh and if you are reading this Doki, your game was great.

Reactions: Doki Ninja

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hello,

Random update passing by:
Another character got a make-over - Boss Jenn. She got new hair, clothes and a new body.

There is no content with her yet, but when there is... I'll make sure to make a naked shot of her - because man, I'm really proud of her body.

What is the bonus scene the walkthrough is talking about?
Cara will masturbate in her bed during the night. You can find the animation in the "movies" folder - Cara_bonus1.webm

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
0.48 is out.

Cosplay3_3_3.jpg

Windows version:

Web (Firefox) version:

NSFW highlights:

Edit: Links updated with latest version.

Last edited:

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Pretty short but really spicy update. Top quality content and a lot of different choices. Worth trying for sure and I can't wait for more
I agree, I enjoyed the art, but regret the lack of gameplay. Either it's grindy as hell, like the waitress job update. Or 2 clicks update like this one.

But top quality and original as always :).

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Can I ask for the last walkthrough, or it's too much? (I'm a Patron but not at that level) :)

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
I would like to say this game is one of my favourite corruption game for now, apart from corruption and coming of age
though the model seems to be built from a standard model, but details parts of facial expression is much better...
for the naive route and shameless route, since the shameless route doesn't have much content yet, it seems to be meaningless, even though i got the exhibitionism skill, nothing special for now, thus everyone have to be in the naive route....
looking forward to the 4 parties in the cafe, let's see how far can Cara go because her naive...

Ken To

Jul 22, 2017
Can I ask for the last walkthrough, or it's too much? (I'm a Patron but not at that level) :)
go to the gym, that big guy would ask you to apply for a job in the hospital for help, after asking Cara to strip to make sure she is not a spy, then Cara will need 2 things: nursing knowledge and outfit.
so Cara have to go to the library to learn nursing skill from a nursing student, and she will have to find Master to get the nurse outfit
i just don't think i need to tell in details which choice you need to choose, quite easy to follow if you are fond of this system

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
Looking at how much his support fell, I feel bad for posting the update so soon. I'm not sure if it changed anything, probably not? But still.

I agree that updates differ in terms of gameplay time. But when you look at the amount of new images per update - it's pretty much the same.
My suggestion would be to spend more time on simple images and events, rather than animations. I know they take a really long time to make and render, especially better ones. So maybe just leave some room for them to be inserted into events at a later time? There's no need to rush, upgrade the hardware first, then feel free to make and insert them.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
The dev posted this back on Nov 20 (emphasis mine): "Also, I finally played the game myself - something I haven't done in a couple of months. I noticed quite a few things that could use improvement. I'll post my review of the game after this update is released, because priorities." And just today he added that he will post a review of his own game on Sunday....

Is it common for developers to not, you know, actually play their own game? I found this surprising. I'm a big fan of the game, but there are some gameplay issues that make it frustrating, especially since the walkthrough doesn't seem to always match up. On the other hand, it's forced me to learn more editing/coding skills than I thought I'd need to ever know, which has been kinda fun.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes