RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
how can i start the new event with george?
I can do the cafe mini-game(nice work btw) but when i speak to george it says "more in the next version".( i used the fix1 and a save from 0.41)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekzar

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Could you clarify this one?
When I failed mini-game and served wrong thing I can't do anything as mc is saying: "I have to deliver this" or something like that all the time.
I can do the cafe mini-game(nice work btw) but when i speak to George it says "more in the next version".( i used the fix1 and a save from 0.41)
Have it the same. I finished whole content following walkthrough and except for the locked dreams and mini-game I can't reach anything new. After 4.1 content it says it's over. Dunno how to reach halloween event.
Hey, sorry about the bugs.
Shit happens mate. You're trying so it's being forgiven. But I seriously think you should upload fixed version on your patreon. That way it will leak and be reuploaded on different sites. Right now bugged version is posted everywhere and it might be offputting for many new-players as they don't even have 0.4 to pass around this thing. Love this game so keep it up

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Dunno how to reach halloween event.
You need to talk to the Nun twice. She's behind the gym. You'll have to go to sleep after she disappears for the first time.

When I failed mini-game and served wrong thing I can't do anything as mc is saying: "I have to deliver this" or something like that all the time.
Just tried it and it seems to work fine for me when I fail the orders. Do you remember if you took one order or multiple orders for it to happen?

But I seriously think you should upload fixed version on your patreon. That way it will leak and be reuploaded on different sites. Right now bugged version is posted everywhere and it might be offputting for many new-players as they don't even have 0.4 to pass around this thing. Love this game so keep it up
The bugfix is uploaded to Patreon as soon as it's available. People who run sites you're talking about don't seem to check the same post twice, nor do they seem to check Discord.
Edit: Well, you do make a point here, so I made new post with just the fix, hopefully that should prompt people to update the game on their website as well. :oops:

Last edited:

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Just tried it and it seems to work fine for me when I fail the orders. Do you remember if you took one order or multiple orders for it to happen?
The case is I cannot take multiple orders. I had the same bug when I played with my old save and with the brand new gameplay. Customer asks for something, I bring something else, he disappears and whatever I do mc is saying: "I have to deliver this". Honestly can't see any reason behind it. I though it's a fault of my old save but new gameplay is the same. Regarding old saves I had a few freezes (after 2 day as a secretary when tried to shower, when entered bar for a date) but they were fixed by reloading. With new gameplay nothing like that happened so I suspect older saves aren't stable enough. But it's nothing major.
The bugfix is uploaded to Patreon as soon as it's available. People who run sites you're talking about don't seem to check the same post twice, nor do they seem to check Discord.
That's a bummer. At least next update will struck harder that way. Good to see you're communicating so well with community.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
The case is I cannot take multiple orders. I had the same bug when I played with my old save and with the brand new gameplay. Customer asks for something, I bring something else, he disappears and whatever I do mc is saying: "I have to deliver this".
Found the problem, thank you!

• Fixed the Cafe mini-game integration with Cafe quests.
  • Added an ability to skip more of the game during the Intro (talk to the Nun).
  • Fixed Cafe mini-game wrong orders stopping you from taking more orders.
About old saves - yeah, it's hard to tell with MV. Sometimes even holding CTRL to skip can mess things up. :/

Edit: Fix updated with:
  • Jared Spanking and Sheva Licking animations caused some unnecessary delay
  • Last event with the patient led to black screen

Last edited:
Reactions: Ekzar and Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Found the problem, thank you!

• Fixed the Cafe mini-game integration with Cafe quests.
  • Added an ability to skip more of the game during the Intro (talk to the Nun).
  • Fixed Cafe mini-game wrong orders stopping you from taking more orders.
About old saves - yeah, it's hard to tell with MV. Sometimes even holding CTRL to skip can mess things up. :/
That's some fast reaction. Thx for that.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Here is a link for 0.45 FIXED version I've created. It will be much easier for people if that was a version spread around the net:
Vis Major 0.45 FIXED -
I've checked it and whole bar seems to work flawless now. I would be glad if some mod could update main page with it.

Edit: Updated with fix for
  • Jared Spanking and Sheva Licking animations caused some unnecessary delay
  • Last event with the patient led to black screen

Last edited:
Reactions: lunamm

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
am i the only one with a problem on the last animation of the patient in the bar(the one that shows end of content message)?

after the animation the screen is black,i can interact with menu and ambient but even if i finish the bar job(get paid...) and get teleported outside it's still black

Ekzar

Feb 11, 2017
am i the only one with a problem on the last animation of the patient in the bar(the one that shows end of content message)?

after the animation the screen is black,i can interact with menu and ambient but even if i finish the bar job(get paid...) and get teleported outside it's still black
Yes, i've got the same problem

ryu7432

Sep 30, 2017
I can do the cafe mini-game(nice work btw) but when i speak to george it says "more in the next version".( i used the fix1 and a save from 0.41)
In the upper part of the east side of town, there is a ghost lady who you can talk to. If it's your first time talking to her, she'll appear like Phoenix from X-men and mention bs about cheating during the x-5 segment of the game. She appear again the next day as a white version of herself and explain the criteria needed to unlock the Halloween event. Most of which basically requires reaching a certain stage with the customers in the cafe minigame.

Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure a naive run is required to unlock the event. The event with the guy customers requires 7 naive points which is a requirement for the Halloween event, but with my shame run, I can only max it out at 6, and that's including the point from the minigame and the library (the only time where you can chose either naive or shame regardless on which run you take). Is there another event that I'm missing that can allow more naive points for shame runs?

wulfgar

Jan 4, 2017
Speaking of which, I'm pretty sure a naive run is required to unlock the event. The event with the guy customers requires 7 naive points which is a requirement for the Halloween event, but with my shame run, I can only max it out at 6, and that's including the point from the minigame and the library (the only time where you can chose either naive or shame regardless on which run you take). Is there another event that I'm missing that can allow more naive points for shame runs?

the patient at the bar giver at least one naive point if i remember correctly

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
after the animation the screen is black
Yes, i've got the same problem
Fix updated ->

Also, the black screen issue can usually be solved by selecting "Outfit" from the Menu, not sure if it would have worked in this case as well (just a fyi for the future reference if the fix is not yet available).

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Updated to 0.45. Thanks . Will add more links once I wake up. :pensive:

Reactions: Ignazzio

Akalix

Jun 6, 2017
Great game so far !

I tried the tutorial about having naive and shamelesss, but then, i can't progress further ( glowing stuff disapear )
I wonder if someone has a save with both naive and shameless please ? :D

Akalix

Jun 6, 2017
i mean :

I have talk with the nun to go straigth(?) after intro.
Then i use the tutorial to have naive and shamelesss points.

when i come back to the game, i'm supposed to talk with the photograph for barista outfit.
But the glowing star has disappear. As if having both stats confuse the game and block progression.

Not sure if i'm clear, tell me ! ^^'

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
i mean :

I have talk with the nun to go straigth(?) after intro.
Then i use the tutorial to have naive and shamelesss points.

when i come back to the game, i'm supposed to talk with the photograph for barista outfit.
But the glowing star has disappear. As if having both stats confuse the game and block progression.

Not sure if i'm clear, tell me ! ^^'
I just checked that. I started a new game, talked with nun - picked naive after intro, met George and went to the studio. There is no star ina studio to get this outfit. You have to click on a desk in front of the guy. If that doesn't work I really have no idea unfortunately:/

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes