RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
i run into a bug with the latest version. a black screen between waking up and the first time the doorbell rings. it does not go away.
Did you apply the latest bugfix? It should fix that.

Old saves not working. Any solution?
Depends on how old the saves are. If they don't show up, here's what you have to do:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Was there just the one scene added in this update with a few other dialogues thrown in or did I miss something.
Changelog :

Edit: By the way, in a couple of days I'll drop a small patch with new sprites and face images, so you may want to wait for that if you're planning to play the game from start.

Jul 31, 2017

Okay can I just say, it is awesome that Doki Ninja isn't one of those devs who gets his game taken off this site for copyright reasons? Infact he goes one step in the opposite direction, going so far as to even join his games thread and responding to everyones messages if he is asked something. Like seriously, name me another Dev who does that. (I actually don't know of any so do please tell me) but seriously Doki, you are amazing, and your game reflects that. I absolutely love your game.

Don't slack like other devs do when it comes to your game. Stick to it and this game could be as popular and financially as successful as The Great "Dating my Daughter", seriously. Your characters are hot, your writing and storyline is both original and well done and thought out. Im sure I speak for us all when we say we look forward to more content in the near future, and in the possibly distant future, when the game is completed.

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
I for one am always hesitant to patreon someone for various reasons. for instance i find it hard to do that for one that is unresponsive or only releases an update every 3 months or more. this dev is proving to me otherwise. hence i am now checking the time between 0.4 and 0.5 keeps up the steady pace he has portrait right now. if so I think i can splurge a little for sure. it would be a worthy patreonage.

Reactions: Doki Ninja

Ente Supremo

Jul 10, 2017
Edit: By the way, in a couple of days I'll drop a small patch with new sprites and face images, so you may want to wait for that if you're planning to play the game from start.
I was following where this game was heading and just about to try it out, so thanks for the heads up, i ll try it when u do that. For all the good stuff im reading here, u are doing a good job, so thanks and keep up, i will tell u my impressions after i play. This is the kind of game i usually play and like, so im patiently waiting.

Okay can I just say, it is awesome that Doki Ninja isn't one of those devs who gets his game taken off this site for copyright reasons? Infact he goes one step in the opposite direction, going so far as to even join his games thread and responding to everyones messages if he is asked something. Like seriously, name me another Dev who does that. (I actually don't know of any so do please tell me)
I always love when a developer get really involved with the comunity and no just the money, so applauses in this case for Doki. I have not much history here in this forum, but i already saw some developers here, answering, taking notes and even posting their own games, a couple that comes to mind are Faerin with Man of the house and Dope (alias Carmen Sandiego) with Dope's lustfull Adventures... there are others but fewer than needs to be, for my liking that is. Just browse around and u will find some here and there... Cheers

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hey everyone,

The error pops up if you use old saves, a patch for this issue can be found below:

*I don't have a Mac so I can't test it

Image highlights (NSFW):

Last edited:

Sweedanya

Jul 22, 2017
Does anybody have a save from the end of 0.36 where they have gone full shameless/ exhibitionism and done all of Sheva's content so far? That they would be willing to share?

I thought I had, but clearly I missed some exposure because I can't choose the white dress nor get that relationship point with George.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
I got this error in version 0.41:

View attachment 27207
Bugfix1 ->
  • Cafe event where you meet David called for an old image file.
Does anybody have a save from the end of 0.36 where they have gone full shameless/ exhibitionism and done all of Sheva's content so far?
It's provided with the game. Load up a save and go to Items and use the Perfume from there, then you should be able to wear the white dress.

It's a good game, a bit confusing regarding the timetable but that's the only flaw !
Its a good game but confusing at times
Hey, could you provide some examples?

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Hey, I just stumbled upon this gem, I really like it. The story is exeptionally good and original compared to the n+1. father-daughter, mothersisteraunt-son, uncle-niece, corruption and low quality rpgm and renpy/untiy VN s. Keep up the good work! Cheers!

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Hey, could you provide some examples?
Well, in most games you do an action (like work as a waitress) and the time passes. In yours, you can go at the librairy, visit Sheva, work as a waitress, maybe do a phoshoot / fitness and then you go to bed. I'm not saying that it is a big problem, it may just be confusing regards to what you can / must do in one day.

The perfum is also a bit tricky to understand. For the massage, I had to read the walkthrough to apply it. Why not give it to her then propose to wear it after a shower for instance ?

Again, I think your game rocks, it has a good story, different from the usual, with real role playing. The 3D art is perfect and the animations are better than most.

So thank you :).

I

Icantseeme

Well, in most games you do an action (like work as a waitress) and the time passes. In yours, you can go at the librairy, visit Sheva, work as a waitress, maybe do a phoshoot / fitness and then you go to bed. I'm not saying that it is a big problem, it may just be confusing regards to what you can / must do in one day.

The perfum is also a bit tricky to understand. For the massage, I had to read the walkthrough to apply it. Why not give it to her then propose to wear it after a shower for instance ?

Again, I think your game rocks, it has a good story, different from the usual, with real role playing. The 3D art is perfect and the animations are better than most.

So thank you :).
I didn't find the lack of time passing confusing. I rather enjoyed the freedom to do as I please, rather than having to return and sleep every 3 actions or so.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Well, in most games you do an action (like work as a waitress) and the time passes.
I didn't find the lack of time passing confusing. I rather enjoyed the freedom to do as I please, rather than having to return and sleep every 3 actions or so.
This. I don't like games with time management because it just adds inconvenience for the sake of inconvenience.
The system I chose - every "location" can be done once per day. This way you can choose if you want to see as much as possible per day or just do one thing like Cafe every day and skip the rest (there can be some roadblocks due to the story, but the game tells you when that happens).

I see where you're coming from on this one. However, this would mean I'm forcing you to pick this path, which I don't want to do. Especially when it comes to corrupting the main character.
The point here is to present the player with a choice and make it clear what the requirements are. In this case if you are not wearing a perfume, the game specifically tells you "Requirement - Perfume" when you try to pick the option where it is required.

Reactions: UncleVT
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes