RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
M

MantisK

Thank you for the report!

Attached the fix for both.
It finished the scene in the library, a bit disappointingly, but never gave finished quest after the panty scene in cafe. And without going back to nearly the beginning it did not fix the love letter conclusion. Oh, and during the last mini-game in the cafe the screen went blackish, barely visible, on the girl that ordered 2 drinks, then came back to normal.

Last edited by a moderator:

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
It finished the scene in the library, a bit disappointingly, but never gave finished quest after the panty scene in cafe. And without going back to nearly the beginning it did not fix the love letter conclusion. Oh, and during the last mini-game in the cafe the screen went blackish, barely visible, on the girl that ordered 2 drinks, then came back to normal.
Yeah, sorry about that, I managed to attach the wrong map there, fixed that post now.

Edit: Found the Cafe as well! Added the fix to the previous post.
Edit2: Also updated that post with fix to "The Flash Drive I" quest not getting marked completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: medhaud

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Another bug: if you exit the game to the titlescreen it errors out (missing www\img\titles1\Chapterundefined.png)
And maybe not a bug but unclear: it's impossible to go to Sheva, right? I get two options if I try to go there. Both of them lead to nothing happening.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Another bug: if you exit the game to the titlescreen it errors out (missing www\img\titles1\Chapterundefined.png)
And maybe not a bug but unclear: it's impossible to go to Sheva, right? I get two options if I try to go there. Both of them lead to nothing happening.
I haven't encountered the image error, but I'll add one with this name just in case.
As for the Massage, yup, it's a bug. You should get a message "More in the next version" instead of nothing. Fixed that in the next version.

Thank you for the report!

Reactions: medhaud

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hello,

Public version updated:

Image highlights (NSFW):

Bugfix1:
  • In certain cases you could get stuck in the house during "Look for a Gym uniform in the Shopping Mall" quest.

Changelog 0.31 -> 0.36:
  • "'width' of null" should be fixed now!
  • Expanded the Intro with new location + images + animations
  • New event in the Park
  • Skipping the intro now has no penalty and you can skip even more of it
  • Perfume can be taken home during the second day at the office and after that at any moment in time (wardrobe in the office)
  • If you didn't take Massage lessons after day 1 in the Office, you get the offer again on day 2.
  • Moved the Nun to East City
  • Improved and/or changed some existing animations
  • Improved lighting and camera angles in some images
  • All images re-rendered and improved (quick photoshop). You will also find all animations in "movies" folder in webm format.
  • Bugfixes
Version 0.35E Patron to 0.36 Public had no changes, bug fixes only.

Have fun!

Last edited:

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
You're a legend Doki!! I just started playing this game (v0.35E I saw at SVS) and have been enjoying exploring the various options (submissive, naive, etc...) from the choices to see their effects - pretty cool! Thanks for the update too.

EDIT: I've just finished my first play of the game... freakin' awesome fun! There's a nice steady build up of stats without the grind of so many other games & the MC is... well... JUST FUCKING HOT!!! :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

Next month when I clear up my patron list, it's heading your way mate! The only problem now is the waiting for the story line to keep developing... :mad:

Last edited:
Reactions: Doki Ninja

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
This is one of the most underrated and under-the-radar games I've enjoyed for awhile. @Doki Ninja is super interactive with his patrons, too! I realize some get annoyed when devs make so many back-tracks that it essentially requires the player to start each update from scratch.... But each update is SO good that it's FUN (and hot!) to play the game from scratch again. One thing that makes this game so enjoyable is that the dev is doing this for fun as well... Anyone with some hacking skill knows what I mean :)

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
it feels like in this game nothing changed the last 9 month. i will check in again in one year. can't believe people like this crap.
You do that. Not sure why you feel the need to repeat the same thing you wrote a week ago though, but whatever, it's your choice.

Also, this game is 6 months old.

Reactions: UncleVT
M

MantisK

I tried pasting saves from 0.35, they are in save folder but it will not open in CONTINUE. May be better to start over, but it gets real boring after a few times.

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
I tried pasting saves from 0.35, they are in save folder but it will not open in CONTINUE. May be better to start over, but it gets real boring after a few times.
Saves don't show up? If so, make a save game on the same slot and then replace it with the one you want.
For example, if you have save slot 3 as your main save from the previous version, you need to start a new game, save it on slot 3. Then close the game, replace the file3.rpgsave with the older one and now it should load up properly.

It's a known "feature" of RPGM MV.

M

MantisK

I thought of that, but may just run through again leaning towards a different path. The bugs were distracting and I was getting patches from Doki as they came up, but it affected my attention.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Fascinating game. I'm loving it. Just one question:

How do I add the variable of shamelessness? I figure it out which one it is and edited fine. But how can I add it so that can show it in the earlier saves? For example,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Btw, I'm using this site to edit the save file

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
Hey, has anyone seen another download source other than Mega? I've run into the same issue I had with another download that I appear to get all the files except the actual application file to run the game. My antivirus is set to warn/ask me about questionable things and I don't get any prompt from it. I don't recall the other game off-hand, but never was able to get it, so I'm wondering if maybe it's the download source, thus my interest in a different source. This game sounds really interesting and I'd love to have a look.

Regards.

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
@Doki Ninja

One problem I ran into with this version:

When you help Eve after giving her the letter and lying to her. You go to the store and try on clothes. When you're in the dressing room and Eve goes to speak to the clerk, the spazzing guy that runs all over the place inside the store can get trapped between the dressing room and the clerk coming to the dressing room. This causes the scene to get stuck since the clerk can't get to the dressing room. Since it's in a cut scene you also can't do anything like escape and load or end to title. You just have to close the game and restart.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hey, has anyone seen another download source other than Mega?
Here's gofile ->

When you're in the dressing room and Eve goes to speak to the clerk, the spazzing guy that runs all over the place inside the store can get trapped between the dressing room and the clerk coming to the dressing room.
Ahh, I didn't think about that, thank you! Fixed in the next version.

Reactions: LongJohns77

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I am loving this game - played it at least 4 times already with all sorts of choices...

I've re-jigged my Patreon (I allow myself a certain amount each month to support devs I like) and am now on board Doki! I know I can get the game here for free but I so want to see this game (& future games you do) created & finished so much that I'm happy to put my money where my mouth is!! LOL!!

Amazonqween

Sep 13, 2017
A different level game
But the problem is that there is not much to be done
Every time I re-install the game ... version ...
Good to play in this game
It is exciting and wonderful
Keep surprising
This is the fun game I've ever played:p:heartcoveredeyes::firstimekiss:

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes