RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Leo798

Jun 6, 2017
does save 6 and 7 (intro fully skipped) have you destroy those barrels the very beginning?

Leo798

Jun 6, 2017
sometimes when im playing the game this error pops up (uncaught typeerror: cannot read property 'width' of null)

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Please help me. I go home from GYM (after broken my white clothes).
Change outfit, but I can go to other location allways say "I should go and change".
What is wrong?
(sorry, my English is too bad).
Found the problem, fix attached.
does save 6 and 7 (intro fully skipped) have you destroy those barrels the very beginning?
Yup, you can check the Quest Log, it should show that quest completed.
sometimes when im playing the game this error pops up (uncaught typeerror: cannot read property 'width' of null)
I thought that one is gone by now... :\ You can disable animation preloading by clicking C button. That should solve it.

Reactions: Krull and madao

feyq

Jul 23, 2017
Hi Doki Ninja, really great game, maybe the best RPG game I've ever played. As soon as I solve a little issue with my paypal account, I'm going to support you. Actually, when I visited your Patreon page for the first time I was quite surprised you didn't have more patreons. Weirdly enough, other games with similar topics not half as good as yours have quite more supporters. I know yours is quite new, but still. IMO, it may have something to do not with the game itself but the way it's presented. My little advices:
1. You know there are quite a lot of adult games in development nowadays. And the true is that many people choose which ones to give a try based on things like the name and the cover images. And neither the name, Vis Major (no offense, but it sucks), nor the front cover of your game, just Cara dressed in more or less sexy clothes, are very exciting. I think a more explicit and promising name and cover would be way better. Titles like 'Corrupted revenge' or 'The misadventures of little Cara'. Stuff like that. If you don't want to change the name, at least you could add it as a subtitle between brackets or after a colon, Vis Major: The misadventures of little Cara. As for the image, just display a more lewd scene. It may sound silly, but believe me, these little changes would make people much more curious about your game.
2. Related to that, even when someone has decided to download your game, many times only test it for a very few minutes, and if it doesn't impress him just closes it and tries another one. I say that because I'd seriously consider changing the intro, all these first scenes playing Cara's father. Not because they are bad, they are fine and make sense with the plot, but when someone expects watching sexy stuff and the first thing he sees is a male secret agent on a mission fighting... I don't know. I'd make the mission as a non-playable brief intro, and then the party, that it could be shorter and non-playable as well maybe, and then the animations of when Cara was conceived.
Just my thoughts! Anyway, your game is great and sooner or later it's going to be a hit. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Reactions: Amanda Carter

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
1. You know there are quite a lot of adult games in development nowadays. And the true is that many people choose which ones to give a try based on things like the name and the cover images. And neither the name, Vis Major (no offense, but it sucks), nor the front cover of your game, just Cara dressed in more or less sexy clothes, are very exciting. I think a more explicit and promising name and cover would be way better.
This! Although i'm a corruption fan and i support a few people, i never played this game because of the name and how the girl looks. There are too many games out there, i saw Vis Major at the forum but i didn't even download it.
What Feyq says is true, i am interested in this game only "after" reading his comment.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hey All,

Public version 0.31 released, same as 0.3 with all the bug fixes.

Hi Doki Ninja, really great game, maybe the best RPG game I've ever played.
1. I think a more explicit and promising name and cover would be way better.
2. Related to that, even when someone has decided to download your game, many times only test it for a very few minutes, and if it doesn't impress him just closes it and tries another one. I say that because I'd seriously consider changing the intro, all these first scenes playing Cara's father.
Just my thoughts! Anyway, your game is great and sooner or later it's going to be a hit. Keep up the good work!
I am glad you like it so far!
I'll change all 3 as per your suggestion, because I do agree with the points you made, thank you!
Once I have something news worthy, I'll drop by again.

Cheers!

Orangutan

May 26, 2017
Can someone upload a save file after they had sex on that party after intro? For some reason my game closes after all that animations, right after "meanwhile" when 2 guys talking in small room... can't pass that, does it every time. Tried pressing C to turn off that animation preload or something, still same. :O

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Can someone upload a save file after they had sex on that party after intro? For some reason my game closes after all that animations, right after "meanwhile" when 2 guys talking in small room... can't pass that, does it every time. Tried pressing C to turn off that animation preload or something, still same. :O
Here you go.

Reactions: Krull and Orangutan

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hey again,

I made a poll to see the general hair color preference for the MC. I'm not planning to change it based on the vote, but it may/or may not become a future alternative color.

Multiple options can be selected!

Thank you!

Last edited:
Reactions: Krull and darlic

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hello,

Here's what's happening at the moment:

I'm slightly expanding the Intro, it will start with you playing as Cara (future) and then jump back to the past and continue as previously. It will include some very NFSW images and 2 animations (30 frames and 45 frames).

I'm also changing old images/animations and getting them up to par to the newer ones quality wise. Examples:
Images with backgrounds look much better in my opinion. Also, first images had crappy lighting and camera work + they were rendered in lower quality. I got myself a GTX 1060 and can now add backgrounds to all images without breaking my GPU. This should leave a much better impression on the game.

Also, I'm still thinking about alternative titles for the game, but most likely I'll only add a subtitle, something like Vis Major: Cara's Revenge, but we'll see. I'll post a poll on it later.

Another poll this month will be for the cover image, I'll present a couple of options and see what people like the most.

Thank you @ for the feedback and @ for the review!

If anyone has more suggestions (especially for the Title and Cover), feel free to drop them here or PM me. I'm always lurking somewhere nearby.

Cheers!

feyq

Jul 23, 2017
Hey All,

Public version 0.31 released, same as 0.3 with all the bug fixes.

I am glad you like it so far!
I'll change all 3 as per your suggestion, because I do agree with the points you made, thank you!
Once I have something news worthy, I'll drop by again.

Cheers!
Glad that it may help! I'm supporting you at patreon already. Cheers!

jafarian

May 25, 2017
Somehow Im getting a uncaught type error: Cannot properly read 'width' of null. Is there any way to fix this? Im not sure if its something Im missing to run the game or not.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Somehow Im getting a uncaught type error: Cannot properly read 'width' of null. Is there any way to fix this? Im not sure if its something Im missing to run the game or not.
Replace the existing js file with the one attached.

Reactions: Krull
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes