5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

yara

Jun 8, 2017
i have bug in Vis Major 0.35
failed to load : img\picther\party_bedroom_doggy_12.png
please any help :) tnxxx

AKA101

May 11, 2017
can someone post change log of 0.35 or there is nothing new cause I am only getting in next version message in every place.

randa

May 7, 2017
I am a bit indifferent with this game. In general it is well made and some lines are funny. But it seams to me there is not much joice you have. Basicly Cara will end as submisiv / probaly slut for the bosses or plaything. I hoped that you have a joice to dominate them and get youre inheritance back. And not beeing a submisiv plaything and probaly lose all.

For exmple in the studio, if you model for the clothe, you should be able to end it with +1sub or -1sub. Like if you follow his command for the last pose (+1)or if you change it in the last second and look dominant and proud over him (-1) or +1 Dominant skill. So all the sexyness can happen but more on here own term and not only forced on here.

This could be based on Shamles and Naive skill as example. Shamles --> Dominant , Naive --> Submisiv.
This could also apply for the parfume. Shamles + parfume -->kinky scene but on here therm. Naive + parfume
--> kinky scene as it is implementet. It can be enough just to change a line or 2 douring the scene.

I just don't like games so much where you forced to become a submisiv slut in order to see the scenes.

Or am i wrong here and it will change later?

Thanks.

Last edited:

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
can someone post change log of 0.35 or there is nothing new cause I am only getting in next version message in every place.
Image highlights (NSFW):
  • "'width' of null" should be fixed now!
  • Expanded the Intro with new location + images + animations
  • New event in the Park
  • Skipping the intro now has no penalty and you can skip even more of it
  • Perfume can be taken home during the second day at the office and after that at any moment in time (wardrobe in the office)
  • Improved and/or changed some existing animations
  • Improved lighting and camera angles in some images
  • All images now have a proper background where applicable and are higher quality

Now the last point about "all" images is currently still in progress. It's less than it was when beta was released, but still some images are being re-rendered.

How to wear a white dress? what answers to pick? or it impossible?
When you play as a child, you need to pick the option to go ask for help from the mother. If you pick the white dress, Paul will still stop you from choosing it in the end.

I am a bit indifferent with this game. Basicly Cara will end as submisiv / probaly slut for the bosses or plaything. I hoped that you have a joice to dominate them and get youre inheritance back. And not beeing a submisiv plaything and probaly lose all.
Or am i wrong here and it will change later?
Naive+submissive skills lead to the sub/slave route (others will use Cara). Shameless+seduction skills will lead to a more dominant route (Cara will use others).
The combination of all 4 will lead to the actual "win" in terms of getting proper revenge.

Unfortunately, I only do this in my spare time, so it'll take quite some time for me to flesh out all the paths.

Reactions: medhaud

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
@Doki Ninja after not playing for a few months while waiting for more content, having nothing else to play i decided to download the latest version. i have to say, i am hugely impressed, you've made some huge improvements in such a short time, keep it up.

does anybody have a link to share for the 0.35 walkthrough? thank you.

pindosxxxl

Apr 5, 2017

Hello!

Just a quick update:
  • All images are finally re-rendered and improved (quick photoshop). You will also find all animations in "movies" folder in webm format.
  • Also includes previous bugfixes.

And now I can finally get back to creating new content!
I'll drop an update in a week or so.

M

MantisK

So far in 0.3.5 I have two quests that don't end. The first is love letter, which I did deliver the letter, then see boy again, but it never gave me credit. Next is the Library panties quest which when she says she isn't wearing any to show, it just ends, no more dialog or options, she just leaves, thus no way to get to the cafe quest she went to the library to learn about!

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
So far in 0.3.5 I have two quests that don't end. The first is love letter, which I did deliver the letter, then see boy again, but it never gave me credit. Next is the Library panties quest which when she says she isn't wearing any to show, it just ends, no more dialog or options, she just leaves, thus no way to get to the cafe quest she went to the library to learn about!
Thank you for the report!

Attached the fix for both.

Edit:
Fix3 - fixed the Cafe mini-game
Fix4 - fixed the "The Flash Drive I" not getting completed.

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleVT
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes