RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Want to say that like the game so far but will suggest that the 'sidewalks' be darkened a bit to see the exit to map sections. First play through in the town after leaving the house for the first time i found it difficult to see the sparkles at first

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Want to say that like the game so far but will suggest that the 'sidewalks' be darkened a bit to see the exit to map sections.
Sure, done that for the new update.

Also just noticed that the Nun is running around like crazy and the picture shows up moved to the side. Fixed that as well for the next one.

I really appreciate all the feedback and kind words! :happyblush

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Also just noticed that the Nun is running around like crazy and the picture shows up moved to the side. Fixed that as well for the next one.
Nun? Is that one npc that runs around at super speed at the park and shopping mall? There is that one npc and one man in the mall itself that runs around fairly quickly that can get in between the worker and the curtain and hang up the side quest with the little girl and the sister's gift if the player is not careful

LongJohns77

Donor
Jun 25, 2017
@ , Thanks for GoFile. I've also changed my extraction app and have the application file to start playing!

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
I am liking this game so far but is it WAP when you try to go to work, mall/coffeeshop, and there is no interactions with the boss characters? I click on the guy at the mall for the secretary job and he sort of jerks a bit and nothing happens i then go to the bar/coffee shop and same thing each time asks if i want to work there and then nothing happens

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
I am liking this game so far but is it WAP when you try to go to work, mall/coffeeshop, and there is no interactions with the boss characters? I click on the guy at the mall for the secretary job and he sort of jerks a bit and nothing happens i then go to the bar/coffee shop and same thing each time asks if i want to work there and then nothing happens
Not sure what WAP means...
The content for the Cafe ends after you sell the panties. I forgot to add "More in the next version" message to it. I'll post another bugfix much later today with this fixed.
The Shopping Mall should work fine, so I'm guessing there's something wrong with the game. Would you be able to give me a save file I could check?

Jul 31, 2017
This game, at first, I didn't download for some reason. But then I did and I am glad I did. I mean even without a whole lot of sexy content, it's still a really fun game. The concept is not really like any other game but it's still well done. I haven't played it in a bit but I can say from what I remember, the renders were amazing, and so far, I haven't noticed a lot of spelling mistakes. It's a fun game overall and I can't wait to play the new version. I am downloading it as I write this

Reactions: Doki Ninja

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I experienced a game breaking bug. When going to sleep after given the choice whether to sleep/visit Studio to get waitress outfit, sleeping first or sleeping after the event causes girl to go to sleep, go to black screen, wake up scene, then permanent black screen. I'm doing an almost 'clean' run.

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
I have noticed this one is a bit slower at getting this game than Litosh Comics V0.40 is already out over there.
See post #147 - just a few above yours - from last Saturday posted by Andy... that's when I DL'd it.

Just because the OP hasn't been updated, doesn't mean that the new version is not here!

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
0.4 Full -
0.4 Update only -

Latest bugfixes are posted here:

How do I use the update only download?

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
How do I use the update only download?
You need to have 0.36 installed. Download the update, extract it into the game folder and replace all files. Then download the latest bugfix from Discord and apply it as well.

If it didn't ask you if you want to replace files, then you pasted it in the wrong location.

Reactions: Stakos
I

Icantseeme

Alright. I just finished playing everything in the .36 version. I don't get to say this very often, but I'm impressed. I expected this to be yet another 3D patreon h-game that plays awkwardly slowly, has weird pauses on every image, has almost everything be unskippable (especially any cumbersome and annoying minigames), has maybe 2-minutes of content, and that would just be something I deleted and wondered why the hell I still bother.

I'm pleased to say I was wrong in my assumptions. The dev clearly understands what he is doing. The game is enjoyable and doesn't let anything slow it to a stop, and anything that would drag on has an option to skip it if you want to. And the amount of content, I was really not expecting that. I thought I was going to find yet another "game" that just kind of teases us without any real substance, but this actually feels like the start of a game! Not just some awkward intro that gives up after dumping exposition at us, there is something here to be enjoyed already, with choices that matter!

Between this and Coceter Chronicles, I'm actually excited to see what comes next. The only thing I didn't like was the "skills", but I've just never liked mental stats in these games anyway. I like having control over my character and have never enjoyed having to fight with her to get her to do what I want. Luckily the mental stats in this game are much less demanding than in other games, where you would normally have to take every slutty option available or never get to take any later.

Reactions: Doki Ninja
Jul 22, 2017
See post #147 - just a few above yours - from last Saturday posted by Andy... that's when I DL'd it.

Just because the OP hasn't been updated, doesn't mean that the new version is not here!
HAHA normally i just check the main. It is kinda hard to check page after page of discussions to see if others posted the newer version but thanks for the update

Caleth

Jul 30, 2017
i run into a bug with the latest version. a black screen between waking up and the first time the doorbell rings. it does not go away.

Jul 31, 2017
I really only have one question. A few pages back or so, someone posted a v0.40 link. I tried playing it with an old save because honestly, there was a lot of content and even with the skip ability, it is time consuming to get through. was there just the one scene added in this update with a few other dialogues thrown in or did I miss something. The scene, if I remember correctly was
Im just curious because if there is more, Ill start a new save and just grind it again, because damn, she is HOT. Love that pink hair, and no its not because she looks like the daughter from DMD, although granted she is hot as well. just in a cutesy sort of way.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes