RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

fallenthelight

Donor
Jun 20, 2017
Just wanna drop by and say, this is a really nice game! loving it so far!

Just found a bug tho, thought id let u know.
After playing (or skipping) the first cafe minigame, I encountered an Error;

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a clean, new playthrough.

Last edited:
Reactions: ico

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Just wanna drop by and say, this is a really nice game! loving it so far!

Just found a bug tho, thought id let u know.
After playing (or skipping) the first cafe minigame, I encountered an Error;

This is a clean, new playthrough.
Hey, did you download the full version? It seems you are using Update only without having the previous version.
Also, latest game links have bugfix3 included for the error at the bottom. Or you can grab the bugfix on Discord.

Reactions: fallenthelight

PoEbalu

Apr 27, 2017
can all sex related secens be avoided ? like playing nun who belive sex is the prime evil ?
not that i will,just asking if the unwanted content can be avoided*.

*avodied != skipped.

Last edited:
I

Icantseeme

can all sex related secens be avoided ? like playing nun who belive sex is the prime evil ?
not that i will,just asking if the unwanted content can be avoided*.

*avodied != skipped.
I think so. Your character has to put herself in situations where sex scenes happen, either through naivety or shamelessness. There always seems to be an "opt-out" option.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Looks great:

But this fragment makes me wonder: "kinda_animated_creampie_but_don't_expect_too_much_5_frames_only*)". It's not vaginal creampie or something changed? Cuz in the prologue she's afraid of losing virginity and it's further in plot than actual gameplay so how she can lose it before those events oO Not that I have something against that. Regardless of that: great game. Getting better every update. I recently found it and it's steadily climbing to my toplist. Keep it up

Reactions: Doki Ninja

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
I actually enjoyed playing this game. I like the characters and the story. It's not what you'd expect from a typical RPG.

Reactions: Doki Ninja

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
Looks great:

But this fragment makes me wonder: "kinda_animated_creampie_but_don't_expect_too_much_5_frames_only*)". It's not vaginal creampie or something changed? Cuz in the prologue she's afraid of losing virginity and it's further in plot than actual gameplay so how she can lose it before those events oO Not that I have something against that. Regardless of that: great game. Getting better every update. I recently found it and it's steadily climbing to my toplist. Keep it up
Well, the investigator said that the intro events couldn't be true, as the guy telling that story knew too many details. However, I think it's meant to simply be one the possible future paths, as game does seem to offer some variety depending on the choices you make.

Reactions: Ignazzio

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Well, the investigator said that the intro events couldn't be true, as the guy telling that story knew too many details. However, I think it's meant to simply be one the possible future paths, as game does seem to offer some variety depending on the choices you make.

Good to know. Regardless of possibilities if I was said she's virgin in the intro she probably won't be able to lose it before it. Seems cool regardless tho it would be nice to be able to lose it. Choices are awesome

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Anyone knows the way to progress with George on a second day when you spill some water? After my shift game is bugged and when I enter the building MC turns right and I have to quit the game. Frustrating cuz I've started new game as I thought it was my old save's fault but it seems like it's not.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Anyone else get stuck in the doorway of the bedroom in 4.5?
had the same problem. It appears when you won't trigger whole scene sequence. When I finished a job and didn't go to talk with George it would freeze in a doors. All in all this update is a bit of a bummer. Bar has been reworked but quest inside not so everything is glitching. I had to use 0.4 v to pass through those events.

Darkin

Apr 17, 2017
i'm pass 1st day in the bar, just need go into bar and talk to George(thanks Ignazzio). But after 2nd day in bar, i'm also get stucked, and now i don't know what to do. Because if i enter in bar after work, i'm get stucked, if i go to house i'm also get stucked...

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
i'm pass 1st day in the bar, just need go into bar and talk to George(thanks Ignazzio). But after 2nd day in bar, i'm also get stucked, and now i don't know what to do. Because if i enter in bar after work, i'm get stucked, if i go to house i'm also get stucked...
You can't really do nothing unless you have a 0.4 v on your disc. Than you should copy your save there and play whole george sequence as 0.4. Then you can copy it back. Bar has been reworked but not quests. In previous version you weren't thrown out of a bar after your shift so MC was going right. Now if enter the building she's trying to do the same but it's a wrong place and wall blocks her.
Oh and it's worth to remember to not make any mistake during the serving minigame as it's bugged as well.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hey, sorry about the bugs.

Here's a fix that should fix the Cafe mini-game integration with Cafe quests.

Edit: See this post for the bugfix -

Oh and it's worth to remember to not make any mistake during the serving minigame as it's bugged as well.
Could you clarify this one?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes