RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Not sure if I understood correctly, but after you obtain the white gym outfit and get it broken, that's it, it's gone. After you obtain the black gym outfit, there is no additional content for it. No lesson yet implemented as of version 0.26.
Sure he says all time I can´t use these lesson because I haven´t gym clothes or so.

Aso when you have the special gym you can´t buy the normal. So you can miss this scene.

I have had from beginning normal the special and load extra a save to buy the normal and then play further (to get the special gym clothes after this).

For me it is a 0.25public because you can´t play further when you use your save from 0.25fix2.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Sure he says all time I can´t use these lesson because I haven´t gym clothes or so.
Yup, it does say that you need the outfit even if you have it, I should have changed it to "More in the next version", but there is no content there anyways.

Also when you have the special gym you can´t buy the normal. So you can miss this scene.
White uniform is just a side quest, it leads to getting Cara exposed, which is something you should be able to choose if you want to do. In this case, there is a choice not to do the quest and keep Cara from exposing herself.

For me it is a 0.25public because you can´t play further when you use your save from 0.25fix2.
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you get some errors? Does the character get stuck somewhere?
Or do you mean there is no quest for the Gym uniform after you obtain it? If so, that's how it should be.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I'm not sure what you mean. Do you get some errors? Does the character get stuck somewhere?
Or do you mean there is no quest for the Gym uniform after you obtain it? If so, that's how it should be.
I have no new events or whatever. So my save from 0.25fix2 is the last. And I copied it only to 0.26 so for all they played 0.25fix2 can put only their save to 0.26 and don´t need start the game or wait for the next release without downloading 0.26.

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Hey. every time I try to spy on the big boss and george in the cafe the entire game freezes up. X, Z, and arrows do nothing. I've hit c before the scene as instructed but all I get is her saying "gotta be careful now..." then the "..." bubble above her head and then I'm just permanently stuck there.

--edit--
I should note that I genuinely like this game. The corruption system is nice too. Looking forward to more from you. I'll end up throwing some freedombucks your way in a few days.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hey. every time I try to spy on the big boss and george in the cafe the entire game freezes up. X, Z, and arrows do nothing. I've hit c before the scene as instructed but all I get is her saying "gotta be careful now..." then the "..." bubble above her head and then I'm just permanently stuck there.

--edit--
I should note that I genuinely like this game. The corruption system is nice too. Looking forward to more from you. I'll end up throwing some freedombucks your way in a few days.
Hi, I'm glad you like the game. ;)

As for the error, I think I know where the issue is, could you try this fix (drop into data) and see if it works?

Edit: Attached a different fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Burt

Teridil

May 28, 2017
I have the same bug and put "Map031.json" into the data folder but still the same error accurs

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
This game is completely excellent reminds me of how my old Mega Drive (Genisis) shining force games could have been

Reactions: Doki Ninja

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Want mooooore D:

I'm planning on donating to your patreon tomorrow. When I do that is there a chance I can get clues or a guide to unlocking the secret scenes your walkthrough mentions? I know of one due to catching a certain someone finally in a certain place but I'm not interested in the character it involves xD I highly dislike male protag games unless it's a student son in an incest game. That's just me and my personal preferences. So I'm more looking for ones involving cara.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
I'm glad you both like the game. :FuckYea:

As for the clues, I can post them here I guess under a spoiler tag, or maybe ask TheImage to add them to the OP. Just a warning though - those endings are rather weird and don't generally revolve around the "main cast"... :RarePepe:

Here is a hint, but if you want, I can post the complete answer as well. :p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: xenos87

RazzleDazzle

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
OH DUDE I GOT YOUR FUCKING HINTS MAN. When you do the first photoshoot omg did you hide clues in all of the game? omgggg gonna revisit. btw tomorrow i think ima try to give you your top tier donation for the latest version. i might even become a regular. i like the girl, weird hair color and honestly the color and size of her nips is perf.
--edit--
since you're an awesome dev i'm not gonna share it out of respect. :)

definitely expect my patronage for the upcoming month tho. i sure hope you have instant patron draw option turned on.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
OH DUDE I GOT YOUR FUCKING HINTS MAN. When you do the first photoshoot omg did you hide clues in all of the game? omgggg gonna revisit. btw tomorrow i think ima try to give you your top tier donation for the latest version. i might even become a regular. i like the girl, weird hair color and honestly the color and size of her nips is perf.
--edit--
since you're an awesome dev i'm not gonna share it out of respect. :)

definitely expect my patronage for the upcoming month tho. i sure hope you have instant patron draw option turned on.
Thanks! And damn, you sound overexcited. XD

I tried to leave hints in places where it would be easier to figure out what needs to be done, so yup, expect them everywhere in the game, as long as it gets the point across. I don't want people to finish their play-through and just think - well, that's probably it, time to delete the game, so yeah...

You need to reach a certain amount of people or money you receive from Patreon to get the instant option available afaik, so I don't have it yet.

Last edited:

Teridil

May 28, 2017
Could you try this file then? If it still does not work, could you please post your save file?
Sleeping one night fixed the error for me, but thanks anyway :) I guess the error only occurs on the second day then? I will still try the other file you uploded and report back. I still have a savegame with the error

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Sleeping one night fixed the error for me, but thanks anyway :) I guess the error only occurs on the second day then? I will still try the other file you uploded and report back. I still have a savegame with the error
That's interesting. I have a couple of switches and variables reserved for re-use during events. During that event I used one switch twice, which depending on the game progress caused that bug. The fix makes use of another switch instead, so hopefully it should be a permanent fix, but the sleeping part is what's odd here. I didn't check the code yet, but I can't recall any reasons why would sleeping fix it. It will be really nice to hear back from you after you test it with the save that had the problem.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.3 on svscomics

Image highlights (NSFW):
  • Lowered requirements to some of the scenes + you can now choose to not pay Sheva for the massage lesson even if you have the money
  • New location - Library (with new NPC's and a new skill) - contains 4 animations.
  • Next day at the Cafe
  • Bugfixes

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hi,

Minor patch released just now, it's mostly visual, so you may want to skip it and just view the album (or don't).

When you change clothes, look in the mirror or hit "Outfit" from the Menu, you get the same generic pose.
Well, that's changed now!

The patch also includes a minor bugfix: Access to Sheva's place was blocked from the Sign Post and was only available via the Office.

or

Have fun!

Edit: Link updated with a fix for Gym uniform quest.

Last edited:

klaker

Jul 17, 2017
Please help me. I go home from GYM (after broken my white clothes).
Change outfit, but I can go to other location allways say "I should go and change".
What is wrong?

(sorry, my English is too bad).

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes