RPGM Abandoned Vis Major [v0.48] [Doki Ninja]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Hi again,

Just wanted to ask those interested to vote on an open poll regarding the lighting in certain scenes:

Thank you in advance!

Reactions: Burt

Archast

Game Developer
Aug 6, 2016
I went there and voted, but if I may, it would be better to have all of the images you wanna compare on the same album, it's easier to keep track and see the differences :)

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Main post updated with version 0.1.2.

Changelog 0.1.2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Q. Will you upload 0.2 here?
A. No, that would be unfair towards my Patreons.
Q. What if And when someone else uploads it here?
A. That's fine. If you bought the game, do whatever you want with it, just don't sell it or claim it as your own.

I think it serves as a great promotion tool. There are plenty of examples where people share the game on the same day, yet the developer still gets supported, I hope to be like that in the future as well.
So please give me some feedback on what you like/dislike and what should I improve to make it more attractive to you!

Have fun, and please, if you find any bugs or have suggestions, please feel free to post them here!

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Main post updated with version 0.1.2.

Changelog 0.1.2:

Q. Will you upload 0.2 here?
A. No, that would be unfair towards my Patreons.
Q. What if And when someone else uploads it here?
A. That's fine. If you bought the game, do whatever you want with it, just don't sell it or claim it as your own.

I think it serves as a great promotion tool. There are plenty of examples where people share the game on the same day, yet the developer still gets supported, I hope to be like that in the future as well.
So please give me some feedback on what you like/dislike and what should I improve to make it more attractive to you!

Have fun, and please, if you find any bugs or have suggestions, please feel free to post them here!
I honestly reckon this should have way more patreons. You're story telling devices are interesting and fresh in a way, without being over the top ambitious as many new game makers seem to do. The plot seems to have a very simple point a to point Z start and end, setting up a very easy to follow story that looks like it wont be convoluted, while still allowing you to add in more side things and allowing you to throw in twists, and you seem to put a lot of time into your art and seem to be trying to improve the more you go. Keep up the good work buddy!

Reactions: Doki Ninja

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, the game has been an enjoyable romp - keep up the good work! I'll see if I can beat the prologue without cheating in this version. Only way I could do it was giving myself extra healing pots; I needed to chug three during the fight with the boss.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
Yeah, the game has been an enjoyable romp - keep up the good work! I'll see if I can beat the prologue without cheating in this version. Only way I could do it was giving myself extra healing pots; I needed to chug three during the fight with the boss.
Aww man, it is 100% impossible to do it without the Serum. You will have to edit the stats or use cheatengine. I considered making the enemy 1 hit kill you at the start of the battle, making it even harder to win, but then decided that there is no point in doing that at this stage due to reward being not THAT great.
But expect something like this in the future once I create some epic awesome event/animation.

The point of this all is to teach people to cheat/hack games. Why? Because learning something new is awesome. :angel:

Last edited:

FallenLondon

Aug 5, 2016
Aww man, it is 100% impossible without editing the stats or using cheatengine. I considered making the enemy 1 hit kill you at the start of the battle, making it even harder to win, but then decided that there is no point in doing that at this stage due to reward being not THAT great.
But expect something like this in the future once I create some epic awesome animation.
I wasn't talking about the mobs after the game warns you that you have to chug the serum (the elites), but the one before that. The officer iirc? This time around I beat him soundly.

And I suppose this should have been spoilered as well :)

edit: added extra spoiler and clarified a sentence.

Last edited:
Apr 11, 2017
I don´t know where to find the serum to drink...
The Walkthrough says "Choice prompt - Should I drink it?"
But where and when? I destroyed the 4 barrels and beat the thugs, then there is the "boss"(?) and I will lose this fight.

Doki Ninja

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
I don´t know where to find the serum to drink...
The Walkthrough says "Choice prompt - Should I drink it?"
But where and when? I destroyed the 4 barrels and beat the thugs, then there is the "boss"(?) and I will lose this fight.
You have to beat the boss to get the prompt. You will have a really hard time lose if you fought all other mobs.

Apr 11, 2017
Tried that. And this. And anything else. No chance. I mean, for me. I can´t play situations like this in any game. Thats why I don´t play "normal" games at all. Didn´t expect something like this here.

Andy

Aug 7, 2016

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
We received a request from the owner about his thread (this one). Instead of deleting it, the author of the thread was changed in order to keep old comments :)

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
A fix was released:

- Makes the correct check to see if you need to only keep the jacket on during the date with Ajax
- Added a sprite for wearing Jacket only during that part of the event
- Fixed freezing if you choose not to go on a date with Ajax

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
A fix was released:

- Makes the correct check to see if you need to only keep the jacket on during the date with Ajax
- Added a sprite for wearing Jacket only during that part of the event
- Fixed freezing if you choose not to go on a date with Ajax

Cheers. Adding to title.

thomasxlong

Apr 3, 2017
does anybody have the walkthrough for 0.2? if not how much content is there after 0.1.2?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes