VN Ren'Py Abandoned Vis Origins [v0.01] [Mad King Games]

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Vis Origins v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Aweful

Jan 11, 2020
Hey there,

Well, I needed somehow to create an image of the old continent and its characters. The issue with introducing this history in the Vis main game would have been that the player would get disconnected from the present time plot and plus maybe there are people that don't want to see the history of a certain character or of a period of time.
Oh, okay. Sounds interesting though!

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Finally after the long prologue ended I really thought we were going to the main story full throttle .boy I was so wrong now it will take twice more time for vis to progress . :cry:

Reactions: botc76

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I edited the text to make the two girls sisters and the dude the dad and changed his name to father. Looks interesting and you can never go wrong with lesbian scenes.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
not likely to play but if i ever decide to and i can indeed shape the past. then Morgana's eventual husband is gonna be pissed that he only gets to have sex for reproductive purposes only :LOL:

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
I gonna play only this one not the other one. Female protaognist i'm in.
Yeah. Well it'll be fun to corrupt them:devilish:
Sooner or later they'll release the "VIS Rising" or something like that. But the VIS VN will be finished until 2050 for sure. Maybe, if they don't abandon!? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Well.. then we will celebrate it together with the first sexual scene from A Wife and Mother that is not lesbian.

Last edited:

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I think the picture is still not complete. Dev needs to also start on a VIS sequel and maybe on a VIS spin-off (like Rogue One). This way we will have a prequel, a main game, a sequel and character spin off, all being developed at the same time.

...and after 100 years of development (and some patronage) our descedants will be able to enjoy the VIS saga in its full glory.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And this made this prequel better than the main game...
Why not make this the main story?
Well I have the exact same opposite, I do not play female protgonists in rape town games, also especially not to fond of making Morgana the lead. In my main game she was intended to become the lover of my MC. Not really interested in her possible sexual escapades of the past and see her busy with other guys or women. Some things should stay private like the former sex life of the girls you are with. :p

Guess I will pass on this since it would for me hinder me in playing the main game, instead of helping me with getting to know Old Empire as it has been set up.

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Well I have the exact same opposite, I do not play female protgonists in rape town games, also especially not to fond of making Morgana the lead. In my main game she was intended to become the lover of my MC. Not really interested in her possible sexual escapades of the past and see her busy with other guys or women. Some things should stay private like the former sex life of the girls you are with. :p

Guess I will pass on this since it would for me hinder me in playing the main game, instead of helping me with getting to know Old Empire as it has been set up.
For me, I also have no interest in games where the girl is raped or corrupted by other guys. I am interested in games where the feminine protagonist is related to other girls and passes away from any guy.
Apparently this game is not the case and neither is the original Vis, so I will dispense with both.
But, just because he has a female protagonist and the chance to bond with other girls is already a point for him. But only one, apparently

• Haha
Reactions: StreetRat

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
For me, I also have no interest in games where the girl is raped or corrupted by other guys. I am interested in games where the feminine protagonist is related to other girls and passes away from any guy.
Apparently this game is not the case and neither is the original Vis, so I will dispense with both.
But, just because he has a female protagonist and the chance to bond with other girls is already a point for him. But only one, apparently
Well I have not played this game yet and will not for my reasons, but Morgana as the sister is in the main game set up as one of the main LI and interested in MC. Now I doubt she will be easily abused based upon her persona in main game, but other females might be. Just for myself since this is an adult game, so you know she will have shenanigans with others in this game. Freely or not and lesbian or not and I just do not like to see that, especially after having played main game first and intending to go back to that main story later.