Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi there APD13, I wanted to hop in to say your interactions here motivated me to break a personal rule and try out a game way early in its development. You seem patient, friendly, open to critique, and generally laid back, so though me playing your game is hardly a huge favor to you I still wanted to offer a show of support by whatever meager means I had available. Thanks for being cool, and keep it up!

In regards to the game, if I might offer my humble critique, I have to say I am highly optimistic. As others have pointed out, there are some slightly jarring timeskips (though you have assured us all vital details will be explained, so I am not too concerned by these). Perhaps they might be a little less jarring if there was some indication a timeskip was about to happen? A slow fade-to-black, or some transition effect like the "..." that shows up in other games? Just a thought. There are some grammar mistakes (specifically I recall a few verbs not in the proper tense) but nothing so egregious it pulls you out of the story. And I would have liked to have seen the witch stabbed or beheaded or however it was we dispatched her, rather than simply see "you killed her and left." It's a cool moment that feels anticlimactic, especially since we don't really see the fight beforehand. Otherwise... that's it for critiques! So far, your renders are beautiful, your characters are alive, and your setting is engaging (cool map effect to indicate travel, by the way). I especially like Morrigan and Wilfried, and I suspect once I've spent more time with her I will like Liliana as well. Oh, and I really love the opening music!

All in all it seems like you've undertaken a boldly ambitious project, and I really hope you understand how much that is appreciated. Many will warn you not to bite off more than you can chew, but as far as I'm concerned "go big or go home" is a more fitting line. Please keep up the excellent work; don't burn yourself out, obviously, but also don't let yourself stop if possible! You've built some great momentum and an exciting world to explore, and for my small part I am really excited to see what comes of it. I hope you have a great day and again, thanks for being cool! I'm glad I gave this an early shot!
Hi mate,

Thank you for your words! It is always refreshing to see someone that likes my work. For the proofreading part, there is a person that will be reviewing the first chapters and regarding the plot, I can only tell that it will be magnifique. There is no question without an answer.
Yes, the project is an ambitious project which, I hope, it will be the beginning of something greater and I have to say that with
the next update I will implement a feature that will change the gameplay and will enhance the user experience.

See you in the Vis world,
Mad King

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi, dev.
Which country are you from?

I just wanted to know when I became attached to this game.
Hi mate,

I am glad that you liked the game and I think the next update will be beautiful, also.
Regarding the country, I would like to think that we all are on the same tropical island where we gather around a big bonfire, while we drink, eat, sing and admire beautiful girls who are dancing in the moonlight. May the borders be drawn by our imagination.

Cheers

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Hi mate,

Today I sent the script for proofreading and I am confident that the updated game will be released in this weekend after some good old QA.
This 0.6 version will mark a change in gameplay and add some nice new content.

Thank you for your patience,
Mad King
hi there Mad King !

i have been following your game for some time now and i really like the historic theme to it.

Plus, it has all my favorites fetishes included ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , so i'm a huge fan of this !

if you don't mind, can i ask how long is this planned to be ?

considering we're on 0.5 ( and approaching 0.6, as per your quoted post ? )

thank you very much for this awesome game and i wish you the very VERY best with making this game !

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
hi there Mad King !

i have been following your game for some time now and i really like the historic theme to it.

Plus, it has all my favorites fetishes included ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , so i'm a huge fan of this !

if you don't mind, can i ask how long is this planned to be ?

considering we're on 0.5 ( and approaching 0.6, as per your quoted post ? )

thank you very much for this awesome game and i wish you the very VERY best with making this game !
Hi mate,

Well, it's a good thing that you ask about the version number. I've decided that with this update, the version will increase as it follows: This will be 0.60 update and the next one will be 0.61 because at the actual pace I will probably reach version 100 soon enough :)). I should have done this from the beginning, but to hell with it... who is perfect?!

I have a lot of ideas to implement in the Vis world, so most likely it will be a long story for the game.

Cheers,
Mad King

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes