U

User_32285

Does this dev have a personal vendetta against me?

Have I done something to make him hate me?

First I adore the 2 girls at the start.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then to rub salt in the wound....

Y U Do Dis?
But are they dead? Did MC see they are dead?

There have been so many (dead, but not really dead) story loopholes in the history of writing.

We will not know until the story has been told :)

Valeck

Aug 16, 2017
Hi mates,
Regarding the femdom concern, it is not going to lead in that way. It will be like a dance where both of them want to dominate. It will not be a slave-like environment because I, as a dev, would lose interest in the MC.
Well as long as i have the option like this time to turn her down every time it's came near femdom im ok.

Kendra

Apr 10, 2017
I was about to ask of the compress version. Is there an issue if you download at the original size? Because in the compressed version I can't guarantee that the quality will be the same
Quality should always prevail if possible, i'd say. It's not a big deal if there is 900 Mb or 600 Mb, it's a big deal when it's 10 Gb or 1 Gb.
@APD13 wish you unending amount of patience with all of that horny dudes(including myself :p), that can't wait to lay their hands on those 3 main beauties :love:. Hope you'll be able to stick with your development plan (y)

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Quality should always prevail if possible, i'd say. It's not a big deal if there is 900 Mb or 600 Mb, it's a big deal when it's 10 Gb or 1 Gb.
@APD13 wish you unending amount of patience with all of that horny dudes(including myself :p), that can't wait to lay their hands on those 3 main beauties :love:. Hope you'll be able to stick with your development plan (y)
Thank you for your support! Regarding the size, it will be something in the future if I manage to deliver all the 'shit' that I have in my head.

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
FYI for the dev: I downloaded the latest version, and it refuses to execute on my mac. I'm currently using Mac OS 10.14.5 (Mojave).

Reactions: Stocazzo92

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
What happened to our compressers ? There used to be a few guys who make a compressed file for every game. I miss them :(
Hi mate,

While I understand the need for a compressed game (download time and the size on the disk) I do recommend the official sized version. It is the initial quality that was intended for release.

Tom10

May 25, 2017
Hi mate,

While I understand the need for a compressed game (download time and the size on the disk) I do recommend the official sized version. It is the initial quality that was intended for release.
Thanks for the advice mate, I generally only download the actual size version when the game is completed. Also I can hardly tell the difference between the compressed and actual one, there are probably only a few scenes that look noticeably better

Reactions: Rythan25

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Vis [v0.5] [Mad King Games] - Original Size: 882MB

Download PC (85MB): - - -

Last edited:

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching quality.

Vis [v0.5] [Mad King Games] - Original Size: 882MB

Download PC (85MB): - - -

ty

firefly66

Jan 26, 2019
Hi Everyone;
Once again, the .RAR compression format have a very poor support on Mac OSX and can't play as a result.
Anyone have a .ZIP files for us poor mac users ? :D

Thanks à lot!
I play on a mac, and I can't get Vis to execute either, but I don't think it's the .rar format. I've got a cheap app (The Unarchiver ) that decompresses a .rar file without any issues, and I've had no problems playing other mac games that came in .rar files.

3.70 star(s) 86 Votes