Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Does this dev have a personal vendetta against me?

Have I done something to make him hate me?

First I adore the 2 girls at the start.....

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Then to rub salt in the wound....

Y U Do Dis?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Y U Do Dis?
They had to die to make room for Ava....

Fktk

Jan 22, 2018
Are there any new content in the update? when i start from the past load point it gets over at the same part as version 0.4?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
kompress fever (y) pls
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Vis [v0.5] [Mad King Games] - Original Size: 882.09

Download Win (103.89MB):

Reactions: Smexy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Can someone make a compressed version please ?

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Vis [v0.5] [Mad King Games] - Original Size: 882.09

Download Win (103.89MB):

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I was about to ask of the compress version. Is there an issue if you download at the original size? Because in the compressed version I can't guarantee that the quality will be the same
The only way to answer in a development driven environment is this gem from our very own Tim:
Either that or you gotta learn to read. I made a dev's note about the game, link is on the OP, post on the first page.
There are well over 100 pics for your info. Because I made the EFFORT of post-working all my images and reducing their file size by saving them as lossless jpgs, and animations converted to .ogv files (the preferred format for ren'py anyway, and much smaller than .avi)...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
bas still made a compressed version of that game once it got bloated:

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Battle of the Bulges [v0.6.1] [EpicLust] - Original Size: 913MB
Updated 2019-04-28
Download PC (230MB): - - -

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
I was about to ask of the compress version. Is there an issue if you download at the original size? Because in the compressed version I can't guarantee that the quality will be the same
I am downloading the uncompressed version this time to check if there is a significant downgrade in quality or not..

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018

Y U Do Dis?
Hi mate,

Just, trust me

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Hi mates,

Today I found out something that upset me. There is a user on Patreon that translates in Italian, games, mine included, and it has a Patreon page with around 300 patrons.
When I first posted this game on F95 I did it because I knew that there are people who should enjoy my game, even if they don't have the money to support the game. I knew by doing this that this game will appear on other sites too. I am fine with that as long as I decided in the first place that people should enjoy the game and if they love the game they can support the development. If I post the game for free on f95, on other sites the game should be free also unless I tell them otherwise.
Now, this guy/girl it gives access to his patrons to a website in exchange for money and on that website there are a lot of games that are released for F95 (at least from my point of view.) and he is monetizing the access to it by using other people's work. I am pretty sure that when I stay at nights, rendering, writing the script or testing I am doing it by myself.
So let's respect each other work because there are ways to stop the leak. I will not stop until at least my game is removed from there
The person is:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Nothing wrong with Sweet home Alabama ... having a mare with skulls around her neck and a pistol riding cavalier is all people need to brighten and smarten up about you.
P.S. - neat avatar, btw

Smexy

Dec 29, 2017
sir canto it seem the quality is very loseless .. :cry: it would be great if 85% loseless sir

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes