Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I had to interrupt my play through right after Lilith's messing with the young girl, and while I was hoping for more decision making with the MC, it was a surprisingly good segment showing what one of the antagonists is up to... it reinforced the dragon age origins vibe

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
I love this game and almost everything the developer is done with it so far but this update to be a small as it seems to be hurried and Confusing more than anything else. I eagerly look forward to the next chapter and hope it's more explanatory.
Thank you mate for your feedback. I know that this update may not be in place at the moment, but with the next updates it will all fit in. Trust me. I swear on my enemies.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ava.... where do I start what I think about her....
She gets an instant five stars rating for the name alone....
Then she gets five stars rating for her personality. I'm not into femdom that much, but damn! This bodyguard makes it sound wonderful.... well... I'm eager to awaken the whole castle.
What bothered me was sweet Liliana, she showed some possessive tendencies about her brother. While I loved it, her thoughts about the sparring partners were something I would expect from the other sister.
Oh why can't I just hate this game? Why?

Deleted member 416612

The 'landlord'
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 2, 2018
Ava.... where do I start what I think about her....
She gets an instant five stars rating for the name alone....
Then she gets five stars rating for her personality. I'm not into femdom that much, but damn! This bodyguard makes it sound wonderful.... well... I'm eager to awaken the whole castle.
What bothered me was sweet Liliana, she showed some possessive tendencies about her brother. While I loved it, her thoughts about the sparring partners were something I would expect from the other sister.
Oh why can't I just hate this game? Why?
I hope you won't.

Off topic: Why do I picture Ava being in this video?:

yourdaddy555

Apr 5, 2019
I was about to ask of the compress version. Is there an issue if you download at the original size? Because in the compressed version I can guarantee that the quality will be the same
The only issue with the original size is it takes more space in my hard disk..so just wanted to make sure that if there is a compressed version..btw love the game

3.80 star(s) 87 Votes